PDA

View Full Version : I ran into a Bear while I was at work today.

Jdawg
11-19-2013, 08:38 PM
This guy is always cocky and made a comment about our moral victory over Bama. It was almost as if he was trying to give us a compliment but just couldn't do it. Does anyone else work or live around these Son of a bitches that think they're the #1 team in the nation? I hope we can find a way to beat them so I can gets the last laugh. I made sure I told him that at least we scored against Bama. That shut him up for now.

Op4isabitch
11-19-2013, 08:44 PM
Yeah I do,

Generally when they get to cocky or smart off, I tell em to hurry up and make my sandwich.

BeastMan
11-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Obvious troll is obvious

Coach34
11-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Obvious troll is obvious

2009 all over again

Behrdawg
11-19-2013, 10:06 PM
This guy is always cocky and made a comment about our moral victory over Bama. It was almost as if he was trying to give us a compliment but just couldn't do it. Does anyone else work or live around these Son of a bitches that think they're the #1 team in the nation? I hope we can find a way to beat them so I can gets the last laugh. I made sure I told him that at least we scored against Bama. That shut him up for now.

When you followed him into the bathroom?

scottycameron
11-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Is it just me, or does "Nov 2013" automatically tip it off.

Pollodawg
11-20-2013, 12:21 AM
I seriously don't ever remember us being this obnoxious. Maybe we were, but I can't see it. I want this EB if for no other reason than for them to finally shut the hell up.

DawgsBite34
11-20-2013, 12:29 AM
GTHOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bo Darville
11-20-2013, 07:33 AM
I ran into a Bear while I was at work today.

I ran into one also. Then I backed up and ran into him again.

Thanks. I'll be here all week.

TheRef
11-20-2013, 07:48 AM
I ran into one also. Then I backed up and ran into him again.

Thanks. I'll be here all week.

http://karmajello.com/postcont/2013/02/when-someone-you-have-a-crush-on-tells-a-bad-joke.gif

Barking 13
11-20-2013, 08:22 AM
here where I work it's about 60% bammers, 39% Dawgs and 1% bears.... and this IS in MS... disgraceful...

Jdawg
11-20-2013, 08:25 AM
You guys are unbelievable. I post on here hoping to get some comebacks to get under this guys skin and all I get is jokes and being called a troll. This guy is basically bullying me and all I wanted to do was get back at him without being physical. Would it be too much for you guys to help me out a little?

ShotgunDawg
11-20-2013, 08:28 AM
You guys are unbelievable. I post on here hoping to get some comebacks to get under this guys skin and all I get is jokes and being called a troll. This guy is basically bullying me and all I wanted to do was get back at him without being physical. Would it be too much for you guys to help me out a little?

Bert Stare
11-20-2013, 09:53 AM

http://s23.postimg.org/8hppbf1yj/ole_miss_troll.png

Pollodawg
11-20-2013, 10:11 AM
If this is the same Jdawg that 1df09 knows, I can assure you that he is 100% True Maroon. Jdawg, just ask him how it feels to be second fiddle in basically every sport but one. Then call him little bro.

notsofarawaydawg
11-20-2013, 10:18 AM
here where I work it's about 60% bammers, 39% Dawgs and 1% bears.... and this IS in MS... disgraceful...

You definitely work near the Alabama/Mississippi line. We have a mixture of SEC fans and really only had two obnoxious fans. One was a bear who no longer works here after he called in sick and then ran into his boss and the CEO on the golf course that day. The other is a bama guy who I only see occasionally.

coachdaddy
11-20-2013, 10:24 AM

you play for the Dolphins? man the **** up. maybe his wife is into metrosexuals and you can start banging her

Barking 13
11-20-2013, 11:22 AM
You definitely work near the Alabama/Mississippi line. We have a mixture of SEC fans and really only had two obnoxious fans. One was a bear who no longer works here after he called in sick and then ran into his boss and the CEO on the golf course that day. The other is a bama guy who I only see occasionally.

within 5 miles (Columbus) The hell of it is most of them are from here and live here... but there's a bunch that drive over the line every day... I just can't understand how most of them are so "ate" up with it when it's painfully obvious they barely made it through high school, if that... same with the goofy arsed webels.... they all dip the same kind of snuff...

I'minHailState
11-20-2013, 11:53 AM
Jdawg removed himself from that argument due to a shoulder "injury".

Fader21
11-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Tell him you have a great lawyer who went to bama, not ole miss and that his bullying ways will not be tolerated. If so the next time he talks to you will be in court. Then tell him fader21 is an incognito fan and wants his autograph