Will levis has decided to return ?
https://twitter.com/will_levis/status/1473068594007359490?s=21

confucius say
12-21-2021, 11:44 AM
Where was he considering going?

RiverCityDawg
12-21-2021, 11:50 AM
Where was he considering going?

"After heavy interest from State Farm and Ameriprise Financial, I've decided to take my talents back to Lexington for one more year. #respectmydecision #interviewsplease"

msstate7
12-21-2021, 12:06 PM
Doesn't most everyone have him top 10 qbs in this draft? He woulda got drafted

Leroy Jenkins
12-21-2021, 12:44 PM
Doesn't most everyone have him top 10 qbs in this draft? He woulda got drafted

He was projected as the #7 QB going in the 4th Round; depending on who's "mock draft" you believe.

Coach34
12-21-2021, 12:49 PM
Well damn. Thats huge for them

confucius say
12-21-2021, 03:35 PM
He was projected as the #7 QB going in the 4th Round; depending on who's "mock draft" you believe.

Wow. Had no idea. I wasn't impressed.

Dak Holliday
12-21-2021, 06:58 PM
Agree. That?s bigger than anyone in this class signing for them next year. Personally, I like the idea of coming back and looking to increase draft stock, especially with the stability UK has.

Todd4State
12-22-2021, 12:54 AM
Agree. That?s bigger than anyone in this class signing for them next year. Personally, I like the idea of coming back and looking to increase draft stock, especially with the stability UK has.

Rodriguez is their most important player by far.

Pancho
12-22-2021, 06:31 AM
I Levis leveraging draft stock for the next year due to a weaker QB pool?

BiscuitEater
12-22-2021, 06:58 AM

Same guy that threw 3 INTs in our game ln 2021 and Emerson was out like after the 3rd play?

Dak Holliday
12-22-2021, 08:39 AM
Rodriguez is their most important player by far.

Starting QB is the most important position on the field.

thf24
12-22-2021, 09:47 AM
Extremely erratic game-to-game performance all season as a junior despite having NFL measurables and draft stock makes it tough for me to see Levis as a difference-maker for UK. Sure, they're probably a lot worse with their next guy up, but he hasn't done much to elevate their offense thus far.

Dak Holliday
12-22-2021, 10:12 AM
Extremely erratic game-to-game performance all season as a junior despite having NFL measurables and draft stock makes it tough for me to see Levis as a difference-maker for UK. Sure, they're probably a lot worse with their next guy up, but he hasn't done much to elevate their offense thus far.

They had their best season in a long time this year with him taking snaps. I would think that unless something goes awry, he will be improved next season.

Catfish
12-22-2021, 10:29 AM
They had their best season in a long time this year with him taking snaps. I would think that unless something goes awry, he will be improved next season.

He will be improved and a good fit for them. He's just not a dominating quarterback.

thf24
12-22-2021, 10:36 AM

They didn't win a ton of games with competent offense this year, and won a few in spite of it. I'm sure Levis will make some incremental improvement, but I still don't think that puts him in impact player territory.

In fairness though he's not a bad game manager at worst, which can suit their system better than most.

TrapGame
12-22-2021, 10:37 AM
He will be improved and a good fit for them. He's just not a dominating quarterback.

Yep. He fits that system to a tee. But, he ain't a Matt Corral.

Jack Lambert
12-22-2021, 10:44 AM
Same guy that threw 3 INTs in our game ln 2021 and Emerson was out like after the 3rd play?

If i am not mistaken I believe the other starting corner was out as well. It might have been a safety but I do remember Emerson not being the only one not on the field.

Jack Lambert
12-22-2021, 10:47 AM
They didn't win a ton of games with competent offense this year, and won a few in spite of it. I'm sure Levis will make some incremental improvement, but I still don't think that puts him in impact player territory.

In fairness though he's not a bad game manager at worst, which can suit their system better than most.

They won games because we were their 2nd toughest game. Even with our crappy kickers and shit head refs we would have won more games than them with their schedule. I see 10-2 if we had their schedule with loses to LSU and GA. Iowa is going to kick their ass.

confucius say
12-22-2021, 01:04 PM
KY didn't beat a team all year that finished with a winning record.

I'm sure l via being back is good for them though. They are really tough at home and we have to go there next year.

Coach34
12-22-2021, 06:52 PM

Yeah- the same guy that won 9 games for them this year

Bdawg
12-22-2021, 10:07 PM
Yeah- the same guy that won 9 games for them this year

What is their best win?

Coach34
12-22-2021, 10:30 PM
What is their best win?

WTF?

Would Kentucky be better in 2022 with a brand new QB or having Levis back for a 2nd year with him being SEC experienced? What do you guys not understand about that?

Captain Falcon
12-23-2021, 12:42 AM
He?s not great but he is better than Terry Wilson or the no QB offense they were running with Bowden. They typically run it well and play good defense, he is a good enough for them to win a lot of games in the East.

Now they likely will need a difference maker at QB to ever make it to Atlanta, and I don?t view him as that.

Bdawg
12-24-2021, 12:36 AM
WTF?

Would Kentucky be better in 2022 with a brand new QB or having Levis back for a 2nd year with him being SEC experienced? What do you guys not understand about that?

I agree it's better to have him back than not have him, but I'm just not making a big deal in their 9 wins that you talked about. Levis, this year, just didn't show me a whole lot. Maybe next year he gets better but I've never heard Stoops and QB developer ever mentioned in the same sentence. They may prove me wrong, but the running game and defense seems to be the bread and butter.

BrunswickDawg
12-24-2021, 09:17 AM
I agree it's better to have him back than not have him, but I'm just not making a big deal in their 9 wins that you talked about. Levis, this year, just didn't show me a whole lot. Maybe next year he gets better but I've never heard Stoops and QB developer ever mentioned in the same sentence. They may prove me wrong, but the running game and defense seems to be the bread and butter.
Considering Stoops was a defensive coach coach his whole career prior to UK, it seems logical that you wouldn't hear him mentioned for developing QBs.

Bdawg
12-24-2021, 09:31 AM
Considering Stoops was a defensive coach coach his whole career prior to UK, it seems logical that you wouldn't hear him mentioned for developing QBs.

That's right. Doesn't make him a bad coach at all(I like Stoops). Just makes me wonder how much Levis will improve next year. Coach was saying he led them to 9 wins, which is true. I'm sure he's the best option on the team and they are glad to have him back, but the running game, defense, and good schedule contributed to 9 wins a bit more than Levis. I hope he's the same as this year, because it's going to be tough up there next year.

Catfish
12-24-2021, 09:38 AM
That's right. Doesn't make him a bad coach at all(I like Stoops). Just makes me wonder how much Levis will improve next year. Coach was saying he led them to 9 wins, which is true. I'm sure he's the best option on the team and they are glad to have him back, but the running game, defense, and good schedule contributed to 9 wins a bit more than Levis. I hope he's the same as this year, because it's going to be tough up there next year.

I agree. He fits their offense. Gonna be tough at their place next year.

BuckyIsAB****
12-24-2021, 10:43 AM
Starting QB is the most important position on the field.

I disagree

Leroy Jenkins
12-24-2021, 10:47 AM
I disagree

Not only is it the most important position on the field, it is the most important position in team sports. And don't say "But Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl", that is an outlier.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-24-2021, 11:05 AM
WTF?

Exactly. I would much rather face Kentucky with a new QB, than face Kentucky with a very capable and experienced QB.

PGHBulldogBG
12-24-2021, 11:13 AM
Mark Stoops has done more with less than any coach in the SEC over the past few years. Now he has a big recruiting class coming in so it will be interesting to see his results in a few years with more raw talent

Leroy Jenkins
12-24-2021, 11:30 AM
Mark Stoops has done more with less than any coach in the SEC over the past few years. Now he has a big recruiting class coming in so it will be interesting to see his results in a few years with more raw talent

I don't know what UK is this year. They won 9 games but didn't beat a team with a winning record.

RiverCityDawg
12-24-2021, 11:35 AM
Not only is it the most important position on the field, it is the most important position in team sports. And don't say "But Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl", that is an outlier.

Yep, and it's not even close.

Bdawg
12-24-2021, 05:52 PM
I disagree

Explain please. Because I think almost all would disagree with you.

Coach34
12-24-2021, 11:13 PM
Explain please. Because I think almost all would disagree with you.

It's the trenches.

Look no further than the NY Giants vs Tom Brady. Why does an average QB like Eli Manning- Who only made the playoffs 6 times in 16 seasons as a QB- have 2 SB wins over one of the greatest QB's to ever play pro football? Because the NYG D-line dominated both games. They took down the greatest NFL team of all-time because they were better in the trenches- especially their DL vs the Patriot OL.

We had a better QB than Bama in 2014. They were better in the trenches. They won.

I can give a thousand more examples. Football is still a trench game.

somebodyshotmypaw
12-24-2021, 11:58 PM
It's the trenches.

Look no further than the NY Giants vs Tom Brady. Why does an average QB like Eli Manning- Who only made the playoffs 6 times in 16 seasons as a QB- have 2 SB wins over one of the greatest QB's to ever play pro football? Because the NYG D-line dominated both games. They took down the greatest NFL team of all-time because they were better in the trenches- especially their DL vs the Patriot OL.

We had a better QB than Bama in 2014. They were better in the trenches. They won.

I agree coach. But that’s not one position. The offensive line is 5 positions. The defensive front is several positions. Is there any ONE position more important than QB? If we are taking just one spot out of 22, I would go with QB.

MoreCowbell
12-25-2021, 12:01 AM
QB is absolutely the most important position. Kind of stunned this is an argument.

Bdawg
12-25-2021, 01:33 AM
It's the trenches.

That's a position group. I agree that the trenches is the most important group for wins and losses. But you are probably not going to win a lot without an above average qb.

I will say football is the ultimate team game, imo. Hard to win a lot without a good line and a good qb.

Coach34
12-25-2021, 01:53 AM
Well, Ohio State had the QB and WR’s. Michigan has the trenches.

Michigan is in the playoff.

BuckyIsAB****
12-25-2021, 08:50 AM

If I had to pick one position to be elite without question it is OL/DL.

But the greatest part about football is that it takes all 11. No position is more important than the other. Perfect example is this year, we had everything but a kicker. What if it is your holder or long snapper? Everything matters.

Dont let Bo Bounds tell yall everything

BuckyIsAB****
12-25-2021, 08:51 AM

I dont believe there is a most important position

Bdawg
12-25-2021, 08:53 AM

Think most are agreeing on the position group, just not the 1 position. LT is 2nd in my book and 3rd would be a DE.

Leroy Jenkins
12-25-2021, 09:30 AM
Think most are agreeing on the position group, just not the 1 position. LT is 2nd in my book and 3rd would be a DE.

The average NFL salary agrees with this 100% in that order.

That's how you know who is the most important, QB is the highest paid. LT is the next highest paid, on average, with the purpose of protecting the QB. Then 3rd highest salary on average is DE, who's purpose is stopping the QB. I see a theme here.

If you cant make a distinction between a position and a "position group" then we don't really have any starting place for a discussion. Yes, the sum total of 5 O-linemen is greater than 1 QB. I mean 5 guys is nearly half of one of the teams on the field.

BuckyIsAB****
12-25-2021, 11:26 AM
The average NFL salary agrees with this 100% in that order.

That's how you know who is the most important, QB is the highest paid. LT is the next highest paid, on average, with the purpose of protecting the QB. Then 3rd highest salary on average is DE, who's purpose is stopping the QB. I see a theme here.

If you cant make a distinction between a position and a "position group" then we don't really have any starting place for a discussion. Yes, the sum total of 5 O-linemen is greater than 1 QB. I mean 5 guys is nearly half of one of the teams on the field.

I could give a rats ass about what the NFL thinks. Its boring and not a good product to me

RiverCityDawg
12-25-2021, 11:49 AM
If I had to pick one position to be elite without question it is OL/DL.

But the greatest part about football is that it takes all 11. No position is more important than the other. Perfect example is this year, we had everything but a kicker. What if it is your holder or long snapper? Everything matters.

Dont let Bo Bounds tell yall everything

I agree that all positions matter, but they're in no way equal. If our QB was of the same quality as our kicker we would have only won about 1 game. You can make an offense go with one subpar WR or right guard, albeit not with the efficiency you would want, but if your QB sucks you're pretty much hosed unless maybe 9 or 10 of the others are elite. I could even buy that the OL unit as a whole is more important than the QB, but a single OL is not nearly as important as the QB.

I don't know what Bo's opinion on this would be, and I don't care. He'd probably just ask Bartoo for his opinion and parrot it for about 3 hours straight...

Leroy Jenkins
12-25-2021, 12:43 PM
I could give a rats ass about what the NFL thinks. Its boring and not a good product to me

Ah the old move the goalpost strategy I see. The question was about most important position, not style of play. You are not very good with the concept of examples are you?

Ok smartypants guy, NFL aside, let's see what position gets the biggest NIL deals in "college" football.

BuckyIsAB****
12-25-2021, 04:02 PM
Ah the old move the goalpost strategy I see. The question was about most important position, not style of play. You are not very good with the concept of examples are you?

Ok smartypants guy, NFL aside, let's see what position gets the biggest NIL deals in "college" football.

Dont care about NIL deals either.

I will give you an example, Will is about to throw to a wide open Polk for a TD but he gets smoked right in the chin before he releases the ball bc the RG slid left instead of right. Tell me who is more important? Or does it take both every snap

BuckyIsAB****
12-25-2021, 04:04 PM
I agree that all positions matter, but they're in no way equal. If our QB was of the same quality as our kicker we would have only won about 1 game. You can make an offense go with one subpar WR or right guard, albeit not with the efficiency you would want, but if your QB sucks you're pretty much hosed unless maybe 9 or 10 of the others are elite. I could even buy that the OL unit as a whole is more important than the QB, but a single OL is not nearly as important as the QB.

I don't know what Bo's opinion on this would be, and I don't care. He'd probably just ask Bartoo for his opinion and parrot it for about 3 hours straight...

You are missing the entire point.

It takes all 11 every snap.

RiverCityDawg
12-25-2021, 04:17 PM
You are missing the entire point.

It takes all 11 every snap.

So is it all 11 as in there are no positions more important than others like you said here or is it OL/DL like you said earlier? Frankly, you're missing the point, which was simply that QB is the MOST important position on the field, not that others don't matter. Earlier you said OL/DL was more important, but those are groups of people not individual positions, which is what the subject that you responded to.

I'm actually surprised that someone as knowledgeable as you would argue against the QB being the single most important position out of the 11 on the field at a time. Again, not the ONLY important position or that all aren't needed, just the most important in terms of making the most difference between winning and losing.

MoreCowbell
12-25-2021, 05:07 PM
Well, Ohio State had the QB and WR?s. Michigan has the trenches.

Having 2 first round Defensive ends helps. QB is still the most important single position on the field. That?s why they get paid the most. You can have all world everything but if you have a terrible QB you?re not doing anything.

MoreCowbell
12-25-2021, 05:09 PM
So is it all 11 as in there are no positions more important than others like you said here or is it OL/DL like you said earlier? Frankly, you're missing the point, which was simply that QB is the MOST important position on the field, not that others don't matter. Earlier you said OL/DL was more important, but those are groups of people not individual positions, which is what the subject that you responded to.

I'm actually surprised that someone as knowledgeable as you would argue against the QB being the single most important position out of the 11 on the field at a time. Again, not the ONLY important position or that all aren't needed, just the most important in terms of making the most difference between winning and losing.

This^^^. It is really not debatable.

Bdawg
12-25-2021, 05:21 PM

Whether you like it or not, it's explains it's importance.

Coach34
12-25-2021, 07:07 PM
Having 2 first round Defensive ends helps. QB is still the most important single position on the field. That?s why they get paid the most. You can have all world everything but if you have a terrible QB you?re not doing anything.

But as I pointed out- you can have an all-world D-Line and average QB and beat a team with an all-time great QB. Lesser QB wins because his DL is better. So who is more important?

Coach34
12-25-2021, 07:11 PM
Dan Marino also kills that argument. Best passing QB of the modern era other than Payton and never won a title. Why? No defense.

CaptainObvious
12-25-2021, 07:31 PM
I kept watching this thread move down and back up to the top and said to myself, self, why is the QB for Kentucky such a hot topic on this board? After getting past the first several posts, I found out HE wasn?t the hot topic, his position was. Carry on.

RiverCityDawg
12-25-2021, 08:46 PM
But as I pointed out- you can have an all-world D-Line and average QB and beat a team with an all-time great QB. Lesser QB wins because his DL is better. So who is more important?

1) That scenario certainly CAN happen, but it's not a given, it would depend on how good the other players are on each team. Never mind that though...

2) You're comparing a position GROUP versus one position. The argument was about QB being the Single most important position on the field. A defensive tackle or A defensive end is not as important as the quarterback.

Leroy Jenkins
12-25-2021, 09:44 PM
Dont care about NIL deals either.

I will give you an example, Will is about to throw to a wide open Polk for a TD but he gets smoked right in the chin before he releases the ball bc the RG slid left instead of right. Tell me who is more important? Or does it take both every snap

Well we are just talking past each other. Either you are trolling, had too much eggnog, or you are just too married to your own imagination of what you think everyone here (except you and 34) is talking about. ONE of the 11 positions. I could use your logic and say that if the FG holder dropped the ball on a game tying XP with no time on the clock he is more important that the QB, and its just not true.

I am not here to convince you that the water is wet, or that a RG cant have a MA and get a play blown-up. It is certainly your prerogative to believe whatever you like. Sometimes people just have to agree to disagree and move on, and that's OK.

Coach34
12-25-2021, 10:00 PM
1)
2) You're comparing a position GROUP versus one position. The argument was about QB being the Single most important position on the field. A defensive tackle or A defensive end is not as important as the quarterback.

aGAIN- you can win with lesser QB's. Michigan and Georgia are in the playoff and their QB's arent top notch. It's not necessary to have a top-notch QB to win big. It is necessary to have DE's that can ball.

Look at last year's SB- guy considered to be the best in the NFL currently looked bad against a great DL. Tennessee made the AFC Title game with an average at best QB.

Trenches are more important than the QB. You can have a great QB but never win anything big because you lack the trench game. You can win big with a great trench game and an average QB. It gets proven year after year.

Coach34
12-25-2021, 10:19 PM
I guess we can keep arguing but in the end there is this:

1. You have to be good at QB
2. You have to be good upfront
3. You have to have a good DL that can pressure the QB

Championship teams usually have a combination of the 3. Having just 1 gives you very little chance at a title. All 3 are as important as the other.

RiverCityDawg
12-25-2021, 10:37 PM
I guess we can keep arguing but in the end there is this:

1. You have to be good at QB
2. You have to be good upfront
3. You have to have a good DL that can pressure the QB

Championship teams usually have a combination of the 3. Having just 1 gives you very little chance at a title. All 3 are as important as the other.

Yeah I think there are different arguments being made at this point. I don't disagree with this. It's just that 2 and 3 above involve a group of players or at least a couple of players if you want to say a pair of DE's or DT/Edge combo. The original claim was in regards to a single position. The QB position is more important than a single defensive line position or a single offensive line position.

Coach34
12-25-2021, 10:49 PM
Yeah I think there are different arguments being made at this point. I don't disagree with this. It's just that 2 and 3 above involve a group of players or at least a couple of players if you want to say a pair of DE's or DT/Edge combo. The original claim was in regards to a single position. The QB position is more important than a single defensive line position or a single offensive line position.

But DE is 1 position. It does involve 2 players vs 1 QB but its still 1 position. Same with OT. They are every bit as important as QB.

Dan Marino never won a title.
Neither have any of Mike Leach's QB's that have put up insane passing numbers.

It's just not a 1 position is more important argument

Aaron Rodgers has 1 title- Troy Aikman wasnt half the QB Rodgers is- 3 titles. That right there tells you QB is not necessarily the most important part. But having the best OL in history made Aikman more successful overall.

Eli has 2 titles to Rodgers 1. Nobody with an intelligence above jello think Eli is even close to Rodgers. Would anybody take Aikman over Dan Marino? You should be punched in the throat if you say yes. Tony Romo was better than Aikman.

So what is the separation? The Trenches

BuckyIsAB****
12-26-2021, 09:10 AM

I said if I had to pick one spot to be elite it would be DL/OL. All 11 are just as important as the other. All 11 have to do right more than their 11 in order to win. That is what Im saying.

Egg bowl was a great example of this

BuckyIsAB****
12-26-2021, 09:13 AM
Well we are just talking past each other. Either you are trolling, had too much eggnog, or you are just too married to your own imagination of what you think everyone here (except you and 34) is talking about. ONE of the 11 positions. I could use your logic and say that if the FG holder dropped the ball on a game tying XP with no time on the clock he is more important that the QB, and its just not true.

I am not here to convince you that the water is wet, or that a RG cant have a MA and get a play blown-up. It is certainly your prerogative to believe whatever you like. Sometimes people just have to agree to disagree and move on, and that's OK.

Absolutely. the obsession over QBs from the media is ridiculous and honesty disrespectful to the game and the teams. That is my biggest problem with how people treat QBs

Todd4State
12-26-2021, 11:37 PM
I said if I had to pick one spot to be elite it would be DL/OL. All 11 are just as important as the other. All 11 have to do right more than their 11 in order to win. That is what Im saying.

Egg bowl was a great example of this

I completely agree with you and Coach on this. Which is why I would get so upset at Dan's recruiting. He would literally not recruit a position group for 2-3 cycles and just roll with freshmen and it would kill us every time.

QB gets the glory usually- but the reality is someone has to catch the ball and block for him for the play to work. And the running backs have to be able to run to take pressure off of the passing game. And the defense and special teams must do their jobs so that the offense can operate in a more advantageous manner. As Bill Walsh used to say- in football everyone is an extension of everyone else.

That's also why the next two years are exciting for me. We have a LOT of players coming back who are just now entering their prime as football players. Their best days are ahead of them. And if the trend holds I suspect we'll see most of these guys back for their COVID senior year.

Coach34
12-27-2021, 12:33 AM
It just bothers me that people look at the wrong shit. Dan Fouts was a much better QB than Terry Bradshaw. Dan Fouts wont be remembered like Bradshaw because Bradshaw played QB for Pittsburgh when they had one of the greatest defenses of all-time.

Boomer Esiason and Eli Manning were the same the QB. The difference is that Eli and NYG had an elite DL for a few years. Boomer didnt win a SB because of Joe Montana. Eli won because of an incredible DL and 2 of the best catches in SB history.

DL cancels QB's

Bdawg
12-27-2021, 09:36 PM
What bothers me is that people can't seem to understand that we all agree the most important position GROUP is in the trenches. A great OL or DL can completely control or disrupt an entire game. But if you boil it down to one position, QB is the single most important position on the field. He can effect the game the most. He touches it every play. He must read the D pre-snap, change the play if necessary at the line, read the D post-snap, and get the ball to the right place in 3 secs or less. No one holds a higher responsibility on the field than that.

Todd4State
12-27-2021, 09:59 PM
It just bothers me that people look at the wrong shit. Dan Fouts was a much better QB than Terry Bradshaw. Dan Fouts wont be remembered like Bradshaw because Bradshaw played QB for Pittsburgh when they had one of the greatest defenses of all-time.

Boomer Esiason and Eli Manning were the same the QB. The difference is that Eli and NYG had an elite DL for a few years. Boomer didnt win a SB because of Joe Montana. Eli won because of an incredible DL and 2 of the best catches in SB history.

DL cancels QB's

Good post. Same with Marino as you said. Montana was on a great team too. That can make a really good QB a lot better. Montana was better with Rice and Brady was better with Moss and Gronk in Gronk's prime at least.

And look at Mahomes in the Super Bowl behind his patchwork o-line. He could only do so much.

Bdawg
12-27-2021, 10:16 PM
Good post. Same with Marino as you said. Montana was on a great team too. That can make a really good QB a lot better. Montana was better with Rice and Brady was better with Moss and Gronk in Gronk's prime at least.

And look at Mahomes in the Super Bowl behind his patchwork o-line. He could only do so much.

It most definitely takes a team with a lot of good pieces to win it all. That's why I like football. Best team game out there.

Todd4State
12-28-2021, 01:46 AM
It most definitely takes a team with a lot of good pieces to win it all. That's why I like football. Best team game out there.

Absolutely! My favorite part of recruiting is projecting what our team will look like 3-5 years down the road and where we need to fill in the holes. That's the most encouraging thing about Leach to me- he fills in holes every year.

Bdawg
12-28-2021, 08:28 AM
Absolutely! My favorite part of recruiting is projecting what our team will look like 3-5 years down the road and where we need to fill in the holes. That's the most encouraging thing about Leach to me- he fills in holes every year.

Yeah, it's kinda like a puzzle. I like watching it come together too. I have be a little more patient now because we have different times of the year to fill needs than we did before(Dec signing, Feb signing, and transfer portal). I do like these options because in the past when we missed on guys in Feb it felt like we were screwed and would have holes in our classes.