PDA

View Full Version : Baseball game in Biloxi

parabrave
12-18-2021, 12:23 PM
If you are planning to go to the game in Biloxi and you want tickets you need to hurry. i got mine yesterday and I was lucky to get my seat. All the seats between the dugouts are sold.

Dak Holliday
12-18-2021, 12:57 PM
Wow! I was down there working in the Covid shortened season when we played TT. I got a great seat day of the game. I guess people are more hungry for it now after the NC. Shucker?s stadium is phenomenal, btw, if anyone is contemplating going down.

parabrave
12-18-2021, 01:12 PM
Wow! I was down there working in the Covid shortened season when we played TT. I got a great seat day of the game. I guess people are more hungry for it now after the NC. Shucker?s stadium is phenomenal, btw, if anyone is contemplating going down.

I was at that game. TT was 4th in the Nation at the time and we shut them dowm We had a team to at least would've gotten to the finals that year/

terradawg
12-18-2021, 01:32 PM
We got our tickets the day they went on sale. The next day, 1/2 were sold

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-18-2021, 01:50 PM
If you are planning to go to the game in Biloxi and you want tickets you need to hurry. i got mine yesterday and I was lucky to get my seat. All the seats between the dugouts are sold.

How do we get tickets?

terradawg
12-18-2021, 02:40 PM
https://www.ticketmaster.com/mgm-park-tickets-biloxi/venue/222520

AlSwearengen
12-18-2021, 04:49 PM
We went to the first game against TT in Biloxi a couple years ago. Really enjoyable experience all the way around and playing a top tier opponent makes it all the better.

parabrave
12-18-2021, 05:45 PM
How do we get tickets?

If you want decent seats you have to contact A Biloxi Shucker season ticket holder since they are holding their seats for them.