PDA

View Full Version : Sec plus vs ESPN plus

TheLostDawg
12-14-2021, 08:09 PM
I use to be able to watch games that were on SEC plus because I have DirecTV. Now it's saying I have to have a subscription to ESPN plus. Am I doing something wrong or have they made it to where you have to purchase ESPN plus now to watch our games that aren't televised?

Jcl
12-14-2021, 08:24 PM
I went to ESPN home page and clicked ?watch? to get game. We have Dish. Tried to watch via ESPN app as usual but was hit with ?must subscribe? message.

RougeDawg
12-14-2021, 09:31 PM
Can select either one. There is an option to sign in with TV provider. It does not look like an option because the ESPN+ is usually the highlighted one. But it?s there to sign in with DirecTV. They just want you to overlook and pay more.

SailingDawg
12-14-2021, 10:02 PM
I don't know why in the hell they think they need ESPN+. It's not elite programming from what I've seen.

TheLostDawg
12-15-2021, 12:15 AM
I figured it out. You can't watch sec + on the computer it seems. You have to go through the app

TheLostDawg
12-15-2021, 12:16 AM
Can select either one. There is an option to sign in with TV provider. It does not look like an option because the ESPN+ is usually the highlighted one. But it?s there to sign in with DirecTV. They just want you to overlook and pay more.

It kept bringing me to ESPN + every time I hit watch on the computer.

RougeDawg
12-15-2021, 11:49 AM
I figured it out. You can't watch sec + on the computer it seems. You have to go through the app

If you go to regular ESPN site the directv option doesn?t shown. Click on the ?watch? link at the top and it?ll take you to a different site. When you pick the game it will have 2 options to choose from. ESPN+ or your tv provider.

tcdog70
12-15-2021, 12:04 PM
YOU HAVE TO RESIGN IN WITH YOUR PROVIDER--I HAVE TO DO IT EVERY TIME--PISSES ME OFF

yjnkdawg
12-15-2021, 08:08 PM

Go to : https://www.espn.com/watch/

yjnkdawg
12-15-2021, 08:12 PM
YOU HAVE TO RESIGN IN WITH YOUR PROVIDER--I HAVE TO DO IT EVERY TIME--PISSES ME OFF

The ESPN App always recognized me when I had AT&T UVerse TV and it has too with YouTube TV. If I sign out of the App then I will have to go through the sign in process too.