PDA

View Full Version : Aggies QB enters portal

basedog
12-14-2021, 05:50 PM
Calzada is leaving and not playing in their bowl game.

This portal/transfer rule sucks imo.

Liverpooldawg
12-14-2021, 06:17 PM
Keldon Slovis from USC as well.

Dak Holliday
12-14-2021, 06:19 PM
The portal definitely seems like it will make it difficult to want to get attached/bought in on players

msstate7
12-14-2021, 06:23 PM
Is king expected back for the bowl?

NCDawg
12-14-2021, 07:00 PM
We don't need a Quarterback. We've got a good one. We need DB's that can cover without getting penalized so often, and some good OL that can block. It would be nice also if we could get a W/R who is as fast as the Alabama W/R (no. 1).

basedog
12-14-2021, 07:11 PM
We don't need a Quarterback. We've got a good one. We need DB's that can cover without getting penalized so often, and some good OL that can block. It would be nice also if we could get a W/R who is as fast as the Alabama W/R (no. 1).

I didn't say or think we needed a QB.

NCDawg
12-14-2021, 07:54 PM
I didn't say or think we needed a QB.

And I wasn't implying you were saying that. I just meant that we're fortunate that QB isn't our priority right now. I'm not surprised Calzada is leaving. Fisher was in his face constantly.

Cowbell
12-14-2021, 09:35 PM
Calzada is leaving and not playing in their bowl game.

This portal/transfer rule sucks imo.

It's absolutely the worst thing to ever happen to sports. Even in the pros, players don't have full authority on where they can transfer to until they are free agents and once they sign, they have to play. College players have zero commitment. They want to get paid but they can literally quit before the first game without ramifications. The NCAA is a joke.

KentuckyDawg13
12-15-2021, 03:15 PM
It's absolutely the worst thing to ever happen to sports. Even in the pros, players don't have full authority on where they can transfer to until they are free agents and once they sign, they have to play. College players have zero commitment. They want to get paid but they can literally quit before the first game without ramifications. The NCAA is a joke.

Agree re ncaa. Having a d1 son, one gets to see how corrupt it truly is.

parabrave
12-15-2021, 06:18 PM
And I wasn't implying you were saying that. I just meant that we're fortunate that QB isn't our priority right now. I'm not surprised Calzada is leaving. Fisher was in his face constantly.

Because Calzada belongs at Texas State not TAM.