PDA

View Full Version : No excuse for this 💩 show..

Reunion Dog
12-11-2021, 04:05 PM
This team is soft, poorly coached and has no leadership.

Fire Howland now and put Richard Williams as interim.

Leave Howland?s sorry ass in Texas? along with his assistant coaches.

Homedawg
12-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Howland hasn't done a good job. At all. But we won't win many w Molinar going 2-15.

BankerDog
12-11-2021, 04:08 PM
So your opinion is to get rid of an outdated coach for another outdated coach? Got it, thanks for stopping by and making a plug for yourself Richard.

Bothrops
12-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Hire Ricord Williams now please!

CJDAWG85
12-11-2021, 04:14 PM
100% agree here… This is the same garbage he puts on the court every year. You could easily see how much better coached they were than us. They outscored us 30-10 to end the halves. There is no way, as a coach, you let your team fold like that to end each half. Not to mention the numerous shots missed around the rim.

Activated Alpha
12-11-2021, 04:21 PM
I'm down, even though I don't watch basketball anymore. We can get someone better than Howland....

IMissJack
12-11-2021, 04:34 PM
It seems we have more raw talent than in many years, but this staff can’t get the talent to perform in a cohesive way toward a winning game plan. It’s just hard to watch.

R2Dawg
12-11-2021, 05:12 PM
Howland hasn't done a good job. At all. But we won't win many w Molinar going 2-15.

This is true along with a lot of other comments. Molinar ain't playing the same as last year. Molinar has been in a funk.
Didn't get to see the game as I was traveling this afternoon.

DJ is killing us too, poor shot selection and plays poor D.

Even though he hit some I don't like my center shooting so many 3s and being away from the basket all the time. I think Howland promises all these guys that come in that he will play them in the position they want - Brooks, DJ, etc. Maybe saw the same with Perry and others. This is one reason I think we are underperforming.

Just get decent players and have them play team ball at their position and I think the product is better.

RougeDawg
12-11-2021, 05:29 PM
It seems we have more raw talent than in many years, but this staff can?t get the talent to perform in a cohesive way toward a winning game plan. It?s just hard to watch.

Looks like a playground pickup game. Every player just does their thing on offense and has no idea where any other players are.

Dawsonmsu
12-11-2021, 07:35 PM
Stansbury says Hi!

Bdawg
12-11-2021, 08:16 PM
It seems we have more raw talent than in many years, but this staff can’t get the talent to perform in a cohesive way toward a winning game plan. It’s just hard to watch.

I find it hard to believe there is any offensive game plan. As of this year, defensive plan doesn't seem much better.

Bdawg
12-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Looks like a playground pickup game. Every player just does their thing on offense and has no idea where any other players are.

It's bad. Just move around a little, pass here and there and when you get a little opening, drive to basket for an off balanced circus shot.

Lord McBuckethead
12-11-2021, 08:23 PM
Poorly coached. That is all. We have the talent. They just don?t give a shit to execute.

PGHBulldogBG
12-11-2021, 08:41 PM
I?m just mum to Howland. Stricklin hired Ray instead of Kermit and here we are. Nothing else to say. I just go with it and hope for the best

ZedFedder
12-11-2021, 08:47 PM
Kermit isn’t a good coach, either. I would love to hire Richard Williams. He knows basketball.

Saltydog
12-11-2021, 08:52 PM
AND you would be wrong. Kermit is dang solid coach. Maybe not the best recruiter but a dang good x's and o's guy. I'm not sure Howland knows the x from the o.

PGHBulldogBG
12-11-2021, 08:54 PM
Kermit isn’t a good coach, either. I would love to hire Richard Williams. He knows basketball.

I actually don?t think he is great but he is solid and probably in 10 years would?ve got us a sweet 16 and to the tournament a lot more than we have been. Much better option than Ray and he didn?t have much options then but we picked the wrong one

PGHBulldogBG
12-11-2021, 09:10 PM
AND you would be wrong. Kermit is dang solid coach. Maybe not the best recruiter but a dang good x's and o's guy. I'm not sure Howland knows the x from the o.

I think that?s where a lot of the disagreement comes on Kermit. No doubt he is a bad recruiter, but I would rather have 2 and 3 star players maximize their talent than have a coach that brings in elite talent and under achieves. Of course having both would be best, but getting a coach like that to come to State would be tough

Offshore Dawg
12-11-2021, 09:55 PM
Is it really coaching or is it player IQ's.

BiscuitEater
12-11-2021, 11:22 PM

Down by 2, they let Molinar shoot the 3 pointer at the end!

Reunion Dog
12-12-2021, 12:27 AM
You mean SHOOT A BRICK!!!

This all goes back to the male cheerleader from Jackson prep and his father in law that didn?t like Stansbury or Kermit?s dad ?.

Let?s be honest. 17 Bailey Howell and his his male cheerleader

parabrave
12-12-2021, 01:35 AM
Down by 2, they let Molinar shoot the 3 pointer at the end!

Bingo. we missed 3 straight 3s at the end.

Lord McBuckethead
12-12-2021, 02:56 PM
Well, can someone just ask Howland what our goals on offense are? I mean, has anyone asked?