PDA

View Full Version : Is there premium seating at the liberty bowl?

Dawg496
12-09-2021, 04:28 PM
Club or suite access or anything? I can't seem to find anything on Ticketmaster.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-09-2021, 04:43 PM
Club or suite access or anything? I can't seem to find anything on Ticketmaster.
I think they built some plywood platforms with metal folding chairs (not joking)

Dawg496
12-09-2021, 05:03 PM
Must be using the same architects as ole miss

Vandownbytheriver
12-09-2021, 05:24 PM
I've sat in the suites at OM games before, but never at State. What's the appeal of the scoreboard club to someone who's never been? Would you say it's worth the extra money and all that? I've just never really been one to have access to such

Maroonthirteen
12-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Yes and no. On the east side of the Liberty bowl there are box suites above the bench seating. However there isn't a club level or anything like that open to the public.

The suites are leased by the local businesses. You have to have an "in" with someone to get in there.

OLJWales
12-09-2021, 06:36 PM
Do they come with bullet proof glass and 1st 48 HR crew in wait?

Lord McBuckethead
12-09-2021, 06:54 PM
Venues without premium seating options shouldn't be allowed to host a bowl game. This is like that joke of an court they had us on in the Bahamas. That game shouldn't even count against our team. We would have been better lining them up at McKee Park.

Doggie_Style
12-09-2021, 07:32 PM

I'm hearing you can get a package that includes vacuuming the glass off your car seats after your car has been jacked while you are at the game****

Maroonthirteen
12-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Naw mayne. Come strapped. If you ain't bout that game, the game ain't for you. ***

Jarius
12-09-2021, 08:18 PM
I've sat in the suites at OM games before, but never at State. What's the appeal of the scoreboard club to someone who's never been? Would you say it's worth the extra money and all that? I've just never really been one to have access to such

1.) you can store your liquor in a locker which is the #1 reason I get it.
2.) the food and drinks are all prepaid
3.) When it’s really hot or really cold or really rainy it’s got ac and heat inside.
4.) bathroom lines are short and refreshments never run out
5.) Don’t have to be around opposing fans usually

Dawgbite
12-09-2021, 08:40 PM
1.) you can store your liquor in a locker which is the #1 reason I get it.
2.) the food and drinks are all prepaid
3.) When it’s really hot or really cold or really rainy it’s got ac and heat inside.
4.) bathroom lines are short and refreshments never run out
5.) Don’t have to be around opposing fans usually

I’ll add a few pros and cons to this.
Easier access to the stadium
Two elevators dedicated to the club level.
The food has progressively gotten worse over the past years.
There are too many unsupervised or poorly behaved children.
Who pays that for a ticket for a kid to roll around on the floor oblivious to the fact a football game is going on.

Ari Gold
12-09-2021, 08:43 PM
The best premium seating for that dump is your living room...

Leeshouldveflanked
12-09-2021, 08:57 PM
^^^^This^^^^

Maroonthirteen
12-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Man......... yall big mad about this bowl game.

OLJWales
12-09-2021, 09:07 PM

Bowl games after an egg bowl loss are shit samiches. Shit everywhere I look and smell.

Ari Gold
12-09-2021, 09:45 PM

I’m excited we are bowling I was just simply referring to best possible premium seating to watch the game . That dump of a stadium and town or a comfy lazy boy..

Vandownbytheriver
12-09-2021, 10:08 PM
I’m excited we are bowling I was just simply referring to best possible premium seating to watch the game . That dump of a stadium and town or a comfy lazy boy..

It doesn't help we've already played there once this year either. Why make the return trip? I got free tickets the first time from friends who live up there. If we get free tickets again which might be possible, we will go again because it's an hour drive. If I have to pay, I'm skipping it. Especially with it being on a random Tuesday.

sleepy dawg
12-10-2021, 08:40 AM
I can't afford the PTO or I'd be going. I'm literally down to 0 days. I'm willing to go far for good bowls and go close to shitty ones, but never far to shitty ones. I think its awesome to have the opportunity to go to such a close bowl and I'm kicking myself for missing it.

That said, not sure about the premium seating per say, but after years of buying my tickets through the Bulldog club and once or twice through the bowl itself, I finally learned to just get them off stub hub. I've verified even right up until game there are quality seats for about the same price as my shitty ones I get through MSU or the bowl.

Offshore Dawg
12-10-2021, 09:20 AM
Naw mayne. Come strapped. If you ain't bout that game, the game ain't for you. ***

Can I get this translated into English !!

Offshore Dawg
12-10-2021, 09:22 AM

THIS ^^^^^

OLJWales
12-10-2021, 03:13 PM

LMAO

OLJWales
12-10-2021, 03:14 PM

LMAO

RocketDawg
12-10-2021, 07:41 PM
I?ll add a few pros and cons to this.
Easier access to the stadium
Two elevators dedicated to the club level.
The food has progressively gotten worse over the past years.
There are too many unsupervised or poorly behaved children.
Who pays that for a ticket for a kid to roll around on the floor oblivious to the fact a football game is going on.

All true.

Rawdawg
12-10-2021, 07:51 PM
The food in club level has been dogshit this year. The Bama game they had ?brisket? that might be the single shittiest piece of meat I?ve ever had. It was disgraceful to any and all who own a smoker. I have had nightmares about it since then and may God have mercy on the souls of those that thought it was good.

Maroonthirteen
12-11-2021, 10:26 AM
I'm laughing at State fans calling the Liberty Bowl stadium a dump. Anyways...

The Liberty Bowl has executive suites, sky boxes and a club level. Also it has chairback seats, rows 1-25 (approximately) along both sidelines.

I'm seeing the chairback seating pop up on stubhub and elsewhere. If you want a chairback seat, you'll be able to get one.

OLJWales
12-11-2021, 11:43 AM
The food in club level has been dogshit this year. The Bama game they had ?brisket? that might be the single shittiest piece of meat I?ve ever had. It was disgraceful to any and all who own a smoker. I have had nightmares about it since then and may God have mercy on the souls of those that thought it was good.

Nothing is worse than a cow dying in vain.. Brisket takes time and TLC. This should not have taken place at Mississippi State. Blasphemy!