PDA

View Full Version : Lebby gone

Dak Holliday
12-07-2021, 10:19 PM
Looks like Lebby has joined OU and will be leaving after the Sugar Bowl

https://heartland-sports.com/2021/12/07/sooners-football-is-jeff-lebby-what-caleb-williams-is-looking-for-as-oklahoma-offensive-coordinator/

Catfish
12-07-2021, 10:33 PM
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.newson6.com/story/61b019eb7549b50c51a33f9c/oklahoma-to-add-ole-miss-oc-jeff-lebby-former-sooner-strength-coach-jerry-schmidt-to-venables-staff&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiIuNWWotP0AhV1lIkEHQk5Cc0QFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw09vrTVlyYk5eiIyucja3I7

BayouDawg
12-07-2021, 10:33 PM
I guess they try and hire joe Brady now

Dak Holliday
12-07-2021, 10:40 PM
How OM would it be to hire Art Briles? 😂

TrapGame
12-07-2021, 10:52 PM
I guess they try and hire joe Brady now

Cristobal going after Brady.

Todd4State
12-07-2021, 10:54 PM
How OM would it be to hire Art Briles? ��

Very.

Catfish
12-07-2021, 10:58 PM
I'm afraid Kiffin will come up with somebody good. He just seems to pull these guys out of a hat.

Todd4State
12-07-2021, 11:01 PM
I'm afraid Kiffin will come up with somebody good. He just seems to pull these guys out of a hat.

Always a risk. Who are his other OC's? He's always called plays himself up until now unless he switched at FAU? It's going to be hard to find an elite OC in this market. Auburn, LSU, and I think maybe Florida all are looking for OC's right now and that's just the SEC. Oregon is open as is Miami. Not to mention OC's moving on as head coaches and things like that. I suspect that they'll either end up with Tee Martin or another G5 OC looking to move up.

chef dixon
12-08-2021, 01:12 PM
Another part of this that might suck is Oklahoma is going to be joining the league and running the same kind of pace Ole Miss is. Between them, Ole Miss, and Tennessee, those are tough to defend.

Dak Holliday
12-08-2021, 01:27 PM
Always a risk. Who are his other OC's? He's always called plays himself up until now unless he switched at FAU? It's going to be hard to find an elite OC in this market. Auburn, LSU, and I think maybe Florida all are looking for OC's right now and that's just the SEC. Oregon is open as is Miami. Not to mention OC's moving on as head coaches and things like that. I suspect that they'll either end up with Tee Martin or another G5 OC looking to move up.

I think his last OC was Briles, who isn?t gonna leave Arky for Oxford.
He seems to like that Baylor O. With the limited availability of OC candidates, I was joking before, but now I?m wondering, does he go full Saban rehab mode and kick the tires on Art?

Drugs Delaney
12-08-2021, 01:45 PM
******* to OM

Jack Lambert
12-08-2021, 01:58 PM
You would think with Ole Miss defense going up against that offense everyday they would not have to flop down and fake injuries because they are tired.

parabrave
12-08-2021, 02:51 PM
I think his last OC was Briles, who isn?t gonna leave Arky for Oxford.
He seems to like that Baylor O. With the limited availability of OC candidates, I was joking before, but now I?m wondering, does he go full Saban rehab mode and kick the tires on Art?

Would Stanky or even the OM administration allow Art within 100 miles of Oxford. There isw only one coach who could get away with hiring A Briles and that is Saban.

starkvegasdawg
12-08-2021, 03:04 PM
Another part of this that might suck is Oklahoma is going to be joining the league and running the same kind of pace Ole Miss is. Between them, Ole Miss, and Tennessee, those are tough to defend.

Think positive. It'll allow defenses to become accustomed to it.

confucius say
12-08-2021, 04:54 PM
Would Stanky or even the OM administration allow Art within 100 miles of Oxford. There isw only one coach who could get away with hiring A Briles and that is Saban.

They were allowed to hire Lebby. Google what Lebby knew and didn't report. Pretty sickening. He also made and sold tee shirts that said "I stand with Art" or something like that. Art is father in law, but still. Mississippi had Lebby and Durkin on the same staff. Woof.

AlSwearengen
12-08-2021, 08:31 PM
They were allowed to hire Lebby. Google what Lebby knew and didn't report. Pretty sickening. He also made and sold tee shirts that said "I stand with Art" or something like that. Art is father in law, but still. Mississippi had Lebby and Durkin on the same staff. Woof.

Yeah. I remember when they used to use terms like classless and thugs for MSU when Jackie was around. Over the last seven or eight years they have been the landing spot for every 4 star recruit that was dropped by a blue blood program b/c said program was embarrassed to sign them. Lately, that practice has bled over to the coaches they hire. They are Last Chance U.