PDA

View Full Version : Myles Brennan

PikeDawg15
12-07-2021, 10:16 AM
Just talked to the son of a huge USM booster and he told me that Myles Brennan will be coming to Southern Miss.

Should be very interesting

Cooterpoot
12-07-2021, 10:30 AM
That's been the rumor for awhile. Gives them time to let Keyes mature. Good move move.

HancockCountyDog
12-07-2021, 11:36 AM
That is the right level for Myles. He was never an SEC level QB. Great kid and great family, hope he kills it there.

OLJWales
12-07-2021, 11:40 AM
That is the right level for Myles. He was never an SEC level QB. Great kid and great family, hope he kills it there.

Maybe not totally "kill it" ? My hopes for him would be more more measured considering mustard buzzard, can't care for an eagle, sued by Iowa, anytime any placers.

HancockCountyDog
12-07-2021, 11:44 AM
Maybe not totally "kill it" ?

In my old age I've softened on my hatred for USM. Plus, their current situation is just sad. I mean, really sad. I'm not worried about them competing with us for a recruit or in a game for a looooonnnnnngggggg time. I like the kid, he is from my neck of the woods and I want him to do well. He paid his dues playing for Coach O.

TrapGame
12-07-2021, 12:18 PM
In my old age I've softened on my hatred for USM. Plus, their current situation is just sad. I mean, really sad. I'm not worried about them competing with us for a recruit or in a game for a looooonnnnnngggggg time. I like the kid, he is from my neck of the woods and I want him to do well. He paid his dues playing for Coach O.

Getting in the Sun Belt will help them in the long run but right now they are going to be bad for quite the foreseeable future.

OLJWales
12-07-2021, 12:34 PM

Yep. I'm 58 and grew to hate them living in MS many years. But you never know when-where the next young difference making young coach's coming along to make his own mark. And yes, time has indeed tempered my hate.

Saltydog
12-07-2021, 01:17 PM
He doesn't fit the profile of what Will Hall likes in a QB so we'll see. I know his first year was tough but I'm telling you, the guys is a football coach through and through and he will get them back to some level of respectability.

Pancho
12-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Does he have 1 year of eligibility left?

viverlibre
12-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Just talked to the son of a huge USM booster and he told me that Myles Brennan will be coming to Southern Miss.

Should be very interesting

didn't know such a position existed.

PCHSDawg
12-07-2021, 04:38 PM

I don't know, there are some big old boys in the Burg.;)

OLJWales
12-07-2021, 05:03 PM

Do they outnumber the 17 fans? (Couldn't resist 17)

Does the no 17 reminding me of the. F word give need for worry?

DownwardDawg
12-07-2021, 06:12 PM
I don't know, there are some big old boys in the Burg.;)

They don't give shit. I know a millionaire businessman that is a USM supporter. Don't give much at all.

Patrick Tibbons
12-07-2021, 10:10 PM
He doesn't fit the profile of what Will Hall likes in a QB so we'll see.

Actually being a QB would be a step up for how they finished the year.

Irondawg
12-08-2021, 12:24 AM
Southern needs a decent QB in the worst way, but yeah he doesn't fit the typically Hall QB model. I could see them bringing in somebody else as well to compete for the job.

Cooterpoot
12-08-2021, 04:29 AM
Southern needs a decent QB in the worst way, but yeah he doesn't fit the typically Hall QB model. I could see them bringing in somebody else as well to compete for the job.

They already got another transfer.

Coursesuper
12-08-2021, 09:52 AM

This is true, I watched him play half a dozen times and never thought he was an SEC guy. They were still running Stu's offense and that really helped to pad his numbers.

DapperDanMan
12-09-2021, 11:56 AM
Crowded room for him to transfer too. Think he's a great kid. Never thought he was SEC material. Would love to see him playing in the home state.

maroonmania
12-21-2021, 10:59 AM
Just saw where he chose LSU as his destination. Kind of reminds me of when OM flips their own recruit.

sleepy dawg
12-21-2021, 11:45 AM
Just saw where he chose LSU as his destination. Kind of reminds me of when OM flips their own recruit.

Brilliant strategy**