12-07-2021, 10:07 AM
Are we recruiting a kicker???

shrimp
12-07-2021, 10:09 AM
Looks be a transfer portal situation.

Joebob
12-08-2021, 06:51 PM
Are we recruiting a kicker???

We better be coming up with one from somewhere.

Speaking of that, does anybody know why Leach soured on Ruiz so much? Except for the Arky game, it seems like he had been decent kicker for us, although more so last year. When McCord showed he wasn't the answer, I was surprised Leach didn't give Ruiz another shot.

Bdawg
12-08-2021, 06:55 PM

Speaking of that, does anybody know why Leach soured on Ruiz so much? Except for the Arky game, it seems like he had been decent kicker for us, although more so last year. When McCord showed he wasn't the answer, I was surprised Leach didn't give Ruiz another shot.

I just believe he was hurt. Ruiz was seasoned and more talented. Just bad luck I believe.

Todd4State
12-09-2021, 10:54 AM
I just believe he was hurt. Ruiz was seasoned and more talented. Just bad luck I believe.

Mississippi State luck. If Ruiz is healthy I think we win at least two more games.

Leroy Jenkins
12-09-2021, 11:18 AM

He was hurt. And I believe I heard it was the same injury he had at Arizona but I don't know that personally.

BuckyIsAB****
12-09-2021, 06:06 PM

Ruiz missed 2 and then said he was hurt at Arkansas. Leach didnt like it.

Todd4State
12-09-2021, 06:14 PM
Ruiz missed 2 and then said he was hurt at Arkansas. Leach didnt like it.

To be fair to Ruiz he probably was. He was limping around at Senior Day.

PGHBulldogBG
12-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Ruiz just never overcame his injury and the problem was we had no replacement.

TheLostDawg
12-09-2021, 09:29 PM
Any good ones in the portal?