PDA

View Full Version : Texas Tech resume

Quaoarsking
12-05-2021, 04:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4OWiKfe.png

Houston (11-2) is a pretty good win - yes, they're G5, but they're better than Memphis.

Iowa State (7-5) and West Virginia (6-6) are the only other bowl teams they beat. They lost 2 conference games to teams that didn't make a bowl, Texas and TCU. However, they were competitive at least with Kansas State and Baylor.

Overall, their resume is nowhere near as good as ours, and we have beaten several better teams (NC State, Kentucky, Texas A&M, Auburn).

99jc
12-05-2021, 04:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4OWiKfe.png

Houston (11-2) is a pretty good win - yes, they're G5, but they're better than Memphis.

Iowa State (7-5) and West Virginia (6-6) are the only other bowl teams they beat. They lost 2 conference games to teams that didn't make a bowl, Texas and TCU. However, they were competitive at least with Kansas State and Baylor.

Overall, their resume is nowhere near as good as ours, and we have beaten several better teams (NC State, Kentucky, Arkansas, Auburn).

Arkansas? you mean texas A$M

Quaoarsking
12-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Arkansas? you mean texas A$M

Yes. Multitasking fail on my part there.

Dak Holliday
12-05-2021, 04:17 PM
Only play I saw of theirs was a 62 yd FG, so they?re better than us there. I think we have them everywhere else. Hopefully it won?t come down to the kicking game.

99jc
12-05-2021, 04:26 PM
50 yd line tickets $314 each. dang that's insane for the liberty bowl...and it's on a Tuesday the 28th

Extendedcab
12-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Who in the hell will take a family of 4, plus a wife to a game with these prices. Thats over a $2 grand outing counting gas, meals, etc! Sorry guys, but I am not spending that kind of money. If attendance is down, look no further then the frigging prices!!

Commercecomet24
12-05-2021, 04:56 PM
You'll be able to buy tickets on the secondary market for next to nothing in a couple weeks.

BrunswickDawg
12-05-2021, 05:03 PM
Who in the hell will take a family of 4, plus a wife to a game with these prices. Thats over a $2 grand outing counting gas, meals, etc! Sorry guys, but I am not spending that kind of money. If attendance is down, look no further then the frigging prices!!

What entitles you to affordable 50 yard line seats? At bowls those typically go to sponsors who turn around and put them on the market. Prices start high and then come down as demand settles in.

BrunswickDawg
12-05-2021, 05:04 PM
You'll be able to buy tickets on the secondary market for next to nothing in a couple weeks.

Yep - I bought 40 yard line seats at our last Gator Bowl for $7 each on Christmas Eve.

Choctaw Dawg
12-05-2021, 05:05 PM

Just wait another week or two, they will go down

Commercecomet24
12-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Yep - I bought 40 yard line seats at our last Gator Bowl for $7 each on Christmas Eve.

This. You'll be able to get those kind of seats for $5-$10 real soon.

The year we played Clemson in the peach bowl I bought tickets on eBay. 4 tickets 200$ Total! 40 yard line, row 1 right behind our bench. The guy i bought them from was on the peach bowl committee. So close I could hear JLD dog cussing the defense lol!

PGHBulldogBG
12-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Iowa State is probably their best win and that was at home. WVU played really bad against them because they were having QB issues and still needed a game winning field goal to beat them. We really should win by a couple touchdowns