PDA

View Full Version : ACC Championship

defiantdog
12-04-2021, 07:57 PM
When was the last time anyone even watched this game?

Bothrops
12-04-2021, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=defiantdog;1392169]When was the last time anyone even watched this?

What time? What channel? Is NC State in it?

RocketDawg
12-04-2021, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=defiantdog;1392169]When was the last time anyone even watched this?

What time? What channel? Is NC State in it?

Haha. I think it's on ABC. Wake Forest vs Pittsburg.

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2021, 09:09 PM
I?m glad neither Florida or LSU hired Clawson

CaptainObvious
12-04-2021, 09:13 PM

It would probably take a P5 upper level team to hire him. He wouldn?t leave Wake for Mississippi State. He can win ACC Championships at Wake. Middle of conference is best he could do at State. Our next Coach will come from the FCS or maybe a G6 program.

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2021, 09:14 PM
It would probably take a P5 upper level team to hire him. He wouldn?t leave Wake for Mississippi State. He can win ACC Championships at Wake. Middle of conference is best he could do at State. Our next Coach will come from the FCS or maybe a G6 program.

I agree it would be tough to pull him here, but I just don?t want him at another SEC school because I feel like we would have another top coach to deal with

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 09:26 PM

Obviously only you and 7 would hire Clawson. Geniuses that should be ADs somewhere.

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2021, 09:34 PM
Obviously only you and 7 would hire Clawson. Geniuses that should be ADs somewhere.

He has Wake Forest in a Power 5 conference title game. Wake Forest. 124th win percentage team in college football. Enough said

StarkVegasSteve
12-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Who has Clawson actually beaten?? Any time they ever play a defense with a pulse they get routed. I would love for an SECW program to hire him. We need an auto win on the schedule.

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2021, 09:52 PM
Who has Clawson actually beaten?? Any time they ever play a defense with a pulse they get routed. I would love for an SECW program to hire him. We need an auto win on the schedule.

You do realize his talent level is about the worst in power 5 right? Recruiting to Wake Forest is about the hardest place in the country

StarkVegasSteve
12-04-2021, 09:57 PM
I am well aware of that. However, everyone acting like he is some offensive savant because they beat up on the worst of the ACC is stupid. The guy is an solid coach for the ACC but put him in the SEC and he is JoMo 2.0

RocketDawg
12-04-2021, 10:00 PM
You do realize his talent level is about the worst in power 5 right? Recruiting to Wake Forest is about the hardest place in the country

It's a small, private university with high academic standards. That makes recruiting football difficult.

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2021, 10:06 PM
It's a small, private university with high academic standards. That makes recruiting football difficult.

Exactly. That?s why what he has done there is incredible

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 10:21 PM

Dude. He's the best coach in the world. Surpassed Herman, Morris and Frost... more coaches we should've hired.

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Dude. He's the best coach in the world. Surpassed Herman, Morris and Frost... more coaches we should've hired.

Not sure who said we should?ve hired 1 of those 3 but I certainly was never sold on any of them.

Cooterpoot
12-04-2021, 10:49 PM

Meh, it's on par with ND. It's not Vandy.