PDA

View Full Version : Lane kiffin resigns.

PikeDawg15
12-04-2021, 07:53 PM
https://twitter.com/brett_mcmurphy/status/1467295226570100738?s=21

Fader21
12-04-2021, 07:55 PM
You should be banned

MetEdDawg
12-04-2021, 07:56 PM
Well played sir. Well played.

Dak Holliday
12-04-2021, 07:58 PM
😂 that?s dirty.

Catfish
12-04-2021, 07:58 PM
You should be banned

LOL, you are on tonight.

TrapGame
12-04-2021, 08:08 PM
Looks like Miami gonna get Cristobal.

Catfish
12-04-2021, 08:09 PM
Looks like Miami gonna get Cristobal.

Where are you getting this from?

parabrave
12-04-2021, 08:10 PM
Hey Scooba can I have Pike VCash when you ban him?

CadaverDawg
12-04-2021, 08:11 PM
Bbbbut everyone said Kiffin was good as gone, didn't want to be there, was one and done??

I told y'all he wasn't leaving. And he's going to be a problem. Already is.

TrapGame
12-04-2021, 08:11 PM
Where are you getting this from?

Just a guess. If I was this spot on about everything I would change my name to TrapGame34.**

Catfish
12-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Just a guess. If I was this spot on about everything I would change my name to TrapGame34.**

LOL, please dont. But I think you're right, he gone.

bobcat91
12-04-2021, 08:18 PM
Bbbbut everyone said Kiffin was good as gone, didn't want to be there, was one and done??

Wake me up when he has another top 10 NFL qb. They were a 7 win team without him

Homedawg
12-04-2021, 08:27 PM
Wake me up when he has another top 10 NFL qb. They were a 7 win team without him

Maybe so. But half or more of this board said 8 was the absolute most they could win cause the defense would suck. Just give credit where credit is due. They should take a dip next year. But don't bank on some epic drop.

BeardoMSU
12-04-2021, 08:28 PM
Maybe so. But half or more of this board said 8 was the absolute most they could win cause the defense would suck. Just give credit where credit is due. They should take a dip next year. But don't bank on some epic drop.

This.

Irondawg
12-04-2021, 08:32 PM
He's a good coach but we need him to lose Lebby and Durkin as both are good coaches as well. Big programs just don't trust him for now for various reasons so he's capped at OM. I will say that if Miami doesn't get Cristobal then I would have taken Lane over Manny easily.

And let's be honestly he's basically everything Ole Miss wrapped up in a coach, just some slight differences than Freeze but both were perfect for that place while Leach seems to be a good fit for us. Both coaches have systems that are mostly dependent on their QB play as well.

CadaverDawg
12-04-2021, 08:33 PM

Exactly. And if you don't think they will end up with a really good QB out of the portal, you are hoping, not being realistic. As long as Kiffin is there, they will have a program that is likely better than ours. Sucks, but it's true. And now he's making enough money to never want to leave. I hope Saban doesn't retire in the next few years.

TNDawg35
12-04-2021, 08:33 PM
Reports are it is 7.5 million a year, of course 4 years plus incentives… Now I’m not a smart man, but DAMN that seems like they are over paying a shit ton…

CadaverDawg
12-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Reports are it is 7.5 million a year, of course 4 years plus incentives… Now I’m not a smart man, but DAMN that seems like they are over paying a shit ton…

Locking him down. If he delivers they look brilliant, if he doesn't....a few boosters take a big hit to the wallet buying him out and they likely hire another Matt Luke afterwards. Would be nice

Todd4State
12-04-2021, 08:35 PM

Yeah. Because their schedule is Johnny Vaught easy next year.

PendingTransaction
12-04-2021, 08:39 PM

Yep. Lane will get players, including QBs, one the offensive side of the ball. If defense continues to get better, look out.

TrapGame
12-04-2021, 08:39 PM
I don't give a shit if he stays or not. Replacing a QB like Matt Corral ain't gonna be easy. If he had to roll with Plumlee or that kid from Starkville all season they don't win 10 games.

Todd4State
12-04-2021, 08:40 PM
He's a good coach but we need him to lose Lebby and Durkin as both are good coaches as well. Big programs just don't trust him for now for various reasons so he's capped at OM. I will say that if Miami doesn't get Cristobal then I would have taken Lane over Manny easily.

And let's be honestly he's basically everything Ole Miss wrapped up in a coach, just some slight differences than Freeze but both were perfect for that place while Leach seems to be a good fit for us. Both coaches have systems that are mostly dependent on their QB play as well.

We'll see if they keep Lebby. If the rumors are true I doubt it.

basedog
12-04-2021, 08:41 PM
I don't give a shit if he stays or not. Replacing a QB like Matt Corral ain't gonna be easy. If he had to roll with Plumlee or that kid from Starkville all season they don't win 10 games.

Yep.

Todd4State
12-04-2021, 08:41 PM

Getting a transfer QB that is a quality guy isn't exactly a slam dunk either. See MSU.

TrapGame
12-04-2021, 08:42 PM
Getting a transfer QB that is a quality guy isn't exactly a slam dunk either. See MSU.

It's always a crap shoot.

CadaverDawg
12-04-2021, 08:42 PM
We'll see if they keep Lebby. If the rumors are true I doubt it.

Hope the rumors aren't from the same people that said "no chance Kiffin returns". If I've learned one thing over the many years I've followed MSU message boards, it's that MSU fans have no damn sources. None. Even our guys that get paid to have sources don't have any we can count on.

PikeDawg15
12-04-2021, 08:43 PM
Somebody has to #metoo kiffin?s ass.

FoggyBottom
12-04-2021, 08:44 PM
I'm convinced at least half the posts on message boards can be classified as "wishful thinking."

CadaverDawg
12-04-2021, 08:44 PM
I'm convinced at least half the posts on message boards can be classified as "wishful thinking."

Yep

LC Dawg
12-04-2021, 08:47 PM
Without Corral Ole Miss's season would have been a lot closer to ours but they did have him and they've had a great season. We'll see what happens without Corral. Kiffin's obviously a good coach but so is Leach. When you look at it from afar it's pretty cool to have both Mississippi SEC schools doing well but when you hate Ole Miss it sucks. If Kiffin ever reaches full maturity bigger schools will come calling but we may be stuck with him for a while.

MetEdDawg
12-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Reports are it is 7.5 million a year, of course 4 years plus incentives? Now I?m not a smart man, but DAMN that seems like they are over paying a shit ton?

This is the current world of college football.

We need to recognize that the poker adage of pay to play is here and it's happening now. If you think 5 million a year is reasonable, you're just wrong. We aren't competing against 5 million a year anymore. We are competing against Saban, Kelly, Jimbo, Kiffin, Harsin, and Pittman. Leach, Pittman, and Harsin are the only ones that make 5 million or less per year. Everyone else makes above 7.

We've got to continue working towards making a bigger commitment to salaries to keep up. The game is quickly changing in the west and we will be left behind if we don't adjust.

Catfish
12-04-2021, 08:58 PM
This is the current world of college football.

We need to recognize that the poker adage of pay to play is here and it's happening now. If you think 5 million a year is reasonable, you're just wrong. We aren't competing against 5 million a year anymore. We are competing against Saban, Kelly, Jimbo, Kiffin, Harsin, and Pittman. Leach, Pittman, and Harsin are the only ones that make 5 million or less per year. Everyone else makes above 7.

We've got to continue working towards making a bigger commitment to salaries to keep up. The game is quickly changing in the west and we will be left behind if we don't adjust.

Makes me curious as to how much Leach's raise will be with his extension.

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 09:04 PM

No... more people on here, including me, said he was staying. But carry on.

Just because Trapgame started 3-4 threads so he could talk about Kiffin leaving doesn't mean we ALL believed it.

He should be known in the same light as Bert Stare.

TrapGame
12-04-2021, 09:20 PM
No... more people on here, including me, said he was staying. But carry on.

Just because Trapgame started 3-4 threads so he could talk about Kiffin leaving doesn't mean we ALL believed it.

He should be known in the same light as Bert Stare.

Bert Stare had "inside information". I had Twitter and Reddit. I never said I knew anything, just relaying what I found.

I thought rumors were encouraged around here?

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Bert Stare had "inside information". I had Twitter and Reddit. I never said I knew anything, just relaying what I found.

They are, just giving you sh*t. I was hoping you were right, but I would like it better if he stayed and flopped with a decimated team. Hell, they were throwing him to the curb after losing to Auburn anyway.

Homedawg
12-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Yeah. Because their schedule is Johnny Vaught easy next year.

Thats an excuse.hell we had vandy and kentucky this year and won 7 and we have people that want to hang a statue. Kiffen is a good coach. I'd prefer he leave sooner rather than later.

Homedawg
12-04-2021, 09:37 PM

Bert stare is a troll and didn't know shit.... so there's that

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Ole Miss seems to always avoid Georgia. We are about to play them twice in three years. I don?t think they have played uga since freeze

Bothrops
12-04-2021, 09:48 PM
Ole Miss seems to always avoid Georgia. We are about to play them twice in three years. I don?t think they have played uga since freeze

Plus we've played the last 3 games at Athens.

Coach34
12-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Hope the rumors aren't from the same people that said "no chance Kiffin returns". .

Did someone actually say this?

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 09:56 PM
Thats an excuse.hell we had vandy and kentucky this year and won 7 and we have people that want to hang a statue. Kiffen is a good coach. I'd prefer he leave sooner rather than later.

Sounds like most of Mullins good years too. And a lot of y'all wanted to build a statue for him. 4 winnable OOC + KY/Vandy, hell, that was the Byrne blueprint.

TheLostDawg
12-04-2021, 10:04 PM
Makes me curious as to how much Leach's raise will be with his extension.

I'm more curious about assistant money because we need them to maintain consistent growth

Catfish
12-04-2021, 10:05 PM
I'm more curious about assistant money because we need them to maintain consistent growth

I meant to include that. Totally agree about the assistants.

Homedawg
12-04-2021, 10:12 PM
Sounds like most of Mullins good years too. And a lot of y'all wanted to build a statue for him. 4 winnable OOC + KY/Vandy, hell, that was the Byrne blueprint.

Leach didn't win 4 ooc for one....and we get vandy a uk once every 6 years at best. I'm on the leach wagon. But this year was the year to get it.... and we failed. Period.

Todd4State
12-04-2021, 10:15 PM

Yeah. And we should have won 10. We'll see how they do with it next year.

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2021, 10:19 PM

Not quite. Once Leach wins 10 games and gets to a NY6 bowl then it will be equal to Mullen. He still has a long way to go. I?m not a Leach hater but I need to see it to believe it will happen. Hopefully it happens next year but with UGA Bama @LSU on the schedule it will be tough.

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 10:36 PM
Not quite. Once Leach wins 10 games and gets to a NY6 bowl then it will be equal to Mullen. He still has a long way to go. I?m not a Leach hater but I need to see it to believe it will happen. Hopefully it happens next year but with UGA Bama @LSU on the schedule it will be tough.

We'll win one of those. Maybe two.

And dang, why don't you throw in that fluke #1 Dan took us to. The year we lost 3 of 4 to end the season and looked like shit for most games after Auburn. Lost to a shitty OM team with a one legged QB. Guess Leach needs to win 10, NY6 and be #1 to equal Dan. And maybe win the West... oh, wait.

DownwardDawg
12-04-2021, 10:40 PM

He didn't have an option to go anywhere else.

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 10:52 PM
He didn't have an option to go anywhere else.

Yep, not named in any openings. Sad.

PGHBulldogBG
12-04-2021, 10:57 PM
We'll win one of those. Maybe two.

And dang, why don't you throw in that fluke #1 Dan took us to. The year we lost 3 of 4 to end the season and looked like shit for most games after Auburn. Lost to a shitty OM team with a one legged QB. Guess Leach needs to win 10, NY6 and be #1 to equal Dan. And maybe win the West... oh, wait.

I truly hope you don?t think our 2014 team and Dak making an Orange Bowl was a fluke. If you truly believe that I have no words

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 11:05 PM
I truly hope you don?t think our 2014 team and Dak making an Orange Bowl was a fluke. If you truly believe that I have no words

Our rise to #1 was a fluke based on how we played for the last half of the season. One of the best teams in MSU history for more than half a season, but looked like a typical MSU team for the 2nd half. Anyone thinking we beat Bama that year wasn't paying attention to the KY and AR games. Horrible coaching and nothing to blame it on (ie major injuries)

ETA... Being the very first #1 team for the very first CFP poll is still 17'n amazing though. still wouldn't trade it for almost anything!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-04-2021, 11:20 PM

They likely will Dillon Gabriel likely headed there and is a perfect fit for that offense. They will have a repeat of this year.

TNDawg35
12-04-2021, 11:22 PM
Our rise to #1 was a fluke based on how we played for the last half of the season. One of the best teams in MSU history for more than half a season, but looked like a typical MSU team for the 2nd half. Anyone thinking we beat Bama that year wasn't paying attention to the KY and AR games. Horrible coaching and nothing to blame it on (ie major injuries)

ETA... Being the very first #1 team for the very first CFP poll is still 17'n amazing though. still wouldn't trade it for almost anything!

Well to be fair, we had a head coach/OC who thought he was on his way out of town and a DC that the head coach practically run off to another school. So we were dang near playing with no coach who gave a shit....

TNDawg35
12-04-2021, 11:24 PM
He will end up wherever Lebby is... I dont look for Lebby to be with Kiffin next year at all. And why are we already talking like Gabrielle is the next Matt Corrall?? Some of yall just dont realize how good Corrall was as bad as I hate to say it... He churned that whole offense.

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 11:24 PM
Well to be fair, we had a head coach/OC who thought he was on his way out of town and a DC that the head coach practically run off to another school. So we were dang near playing with no coach who gave a shit....

Absolutely agree. What a waist of Dak and that D. Sigh...

Activated Alpha
12-04-2021, 11:25 PM
Told y'all he would sign the extension. He will also keep the offense running at a high level. The dude can coach offense

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 11:25 PM
They likely will Dillon Gabriel likely headed there and is a perfect fit for that offense. They will have a repeat of this year.

No. 17'n. Way. Zero chance to repeat this year. Lol

Catfish
12-04-2021, 11:27 PM
Told y'all he would sign the extension. He will also keep the offense running at a high level. The dude can coach offense

You sound like an Ole Miss fan.

MaroonFlounder
12-04-2021, 11:27 PM

Years ago they would have tanked after a season like this.

Transfer portal and promised NIL deals will refortify their team and they will be competitive.

Turfdawg67
12-04-2021, 11:28 PM

Yep. You and a lot of us. SEC West will be brutal next year, us better, AU better, LSU better, AR, Bama and TAM about the same, at least. Lane has missed his chance to bolt, but alas, no one wanted him.

Activated Alpha
12-04-2021, 11:30 PM
You sound like an Ole Miss fan.

I'm not. Just realistic on how he can coach offense. Will they achieve 10 wins again next year? Most likely not, but he will have a winning record and the Egg bowl will be another battle.

Catfish
12-04-2021, 11:31 PM
I'm not. Just realistic on how he can coach offense. Will they achieve 10 wins again next year? Most likely not, but he will have a winning record and the Egg bowl will be another battle.

I agree.

Todd4State
12-05-2021, 12:03 AM

I don't think it was a fluke. If we don't do the 1A/1B thing on defense I think we go 11-1 at worst. The way that season ended was mostly on Dan.

Years ago they would have tanked after a season like this.

Transfer portal and promised NIL deals will refortify their team and they will be competitive.

The transfer portal isn't exactly a magic bullet. Most of their best players were not transfers. Not much different than MSU relying heavily on JUCO's. We may have a year where we have a lot of hits like 1999 and just as likely to bust like we did in 2001.

Yep. You and a lot of us. SEC West will be brutal next year, us better, AU better, LSU better, AR, Bama and TAM about the same, at least. Lane has missed his chance to bolt, but alas, no one wanted him.

I think Auburn will be worse. I think we broke them. They have some key players in the portal and I'm not sure that Harsin is a good fit there. Arkansas is dependent on their coordinators and if they leave who they replace them with. Big unknown at this point. They're essentially like LSU under Coach O without the generational talent at QB. LSU I think will be about the same. Transition year for them. Ole Miss depends on how they do with the transfer portal. Law of averages says they will be worse. Probably will need a new OC as well.

You mean how Lebby can coach offense? The reality is if the shoe was on the other foot and we were losing 14-17 starters/contributors and a Heisman contender QB at a minimum- I could see Ealy and their LT declaring for the draft as well but that remains to be seen- we would be talking about "pumping the brakes" for next year. Funny how it's Ole Miss's coach is going to work some magic and make everything a repeat of this year even though no one- including Kiffin himself- has any idea who or what their starting lineup will look like at this point.

Activated Alpha
12-05-2021, 02:07 AM
You mean how Lebby can coach offense? The reality is if the shoe was on the other foot and we were losing 14-17 starters/contributors and a Heisman contender QB at a minimum- I could see Ealy and their LT declaring for the draft as well but that remains to be seen- we would be talking about "pumping the brakes" for next year. Funny how it's Ole Miss's coach is going to work some magic and make everything a repeat of this year even though no one- including Kiffin himself- has any idea who or what their starting lineup will look like at this point.

I do not think he will have another 10 win season unless he miraculously gets another top round QB. I also do not think that the entire reason their offense was good solely Corral/Lebby combo. I think Kiffin had a role and I am sure he will figure out a way to keep his offense clicking. Now will they be the same this year? No but I do expect him to keep them competitive

RougeDawg
12-05-2021, 02:28 AM
Bert stare is a troll and didn't know shit.... so there's that

You are full of shit if you believe what you post. I know prominent sports folks posted here this week I text with. Bert was pretty spot on with everything until Billy went against his initial gentleman agreements. Bert didn?t think Billy was stupid enough to head into a dead end job no upside.

Thank God he did. Let him real and sow in a place than only sows. 17 them

TNDawg35
12-05-2021, 02:31 AM
Something some of yall are forgetting.... This year when OM won 10 games, THATS THE FIRST TIME IT HAS EVER HAPPENED.... It took Corral and a veteran team to do it, along with a schedule containing a horrible Louisville, Vandy, a T A&M where Jimbo decided to not run the ball, a really bad LSU, a shoot out against Arkansas, a ref screwing against Tenn, us dropping 4 TDs in a half, and not to mention Tulane, AP, and the fighting Freezes (who dang near come back on them).

Don't get me wrong, Ole Miss was good this year, but lets stop acting like Kiffin is some damn savior. The man is more worried about trolling twitter and making "look at me" moments. For christ sake, the guy was suppose to be an all world recruiter and they are dead ass last in the SEC right now... The man is nothing more than a high school kid trapped in a mans body...

I would be worried about loosing Lebby instead of Kiffin. Lebby is the one going to bring the UCF qb, not Kiffin.

Tripp McNeely
12-05-2021, 05:32 AM

Have you done a lot of research on the success of portal QBs, and their ability to replicate the same success at their future destinations, especially when they're taking a HUGE step up in the competition level?? ...the sample size is small, but it's not good...look no further than a certain west coast QB who used to wear maroon and white.

bulldawg28
12-05-2021, 06:52 AM
He will end up wherever Lebby is... I dont look for Lebby to be with Kiffin next year at all. And why are we already talking like Gabrielle is the next Matt Corrall?? Some of yall just dont realize how good Corrall was as bad as I hate to say it... He churned that whole offense.

Kiffin calls the plays and dictates where the ball generally goes. Any legitimate Qb that can make the throws has high numbers. Any viable transfer will be plug and play. He's been successful with EVERY starter he's had.

lastmajordog
12-05-2021, 08:57 AM
So Kiffin staying, a NY6 bowl, does this make Manning III in oxford a done deal?

Todd4State
12-05-2021, 09:14 AM
So Kiffin staying, a NY6 bowl, does this make Manning III in oxford a done deal?

Probably the opposite.

Todd4State
12-05-2021, 09:55 AM
Something some of yall are forgetting.... This year when OM won 10 games, THATS THE FIRST TIME IT HAS EVER HAPPENED.... It took Corral and a veteran team to do it, along with a schedule containing a horrible Louisville, Vandy, a T A&M where Jimbo decided to not run the ball, a really bad LSU, a shoot out against Arkansas, a ref screwing against Tenn, us dropping 4 TDs in a half, and not to mention Tulane, AP, and the fighting Freezes (who dang near come back on them).

Don't get me wrong, Ole Miss was good this year, but lets stop acting like Kiffin is some damn savior. The man is more worried about trolling twitter and making "look at me" moments. For christ sake, the guy was suppose to be an all world recruiter and they are dead ass last in the SEC right now... The man is nothing more than a high school kid trapped in a mans body...

I would be worried about loosing Lebby instead of Kiffin. Lebby is the one going to bring the UCF qb, not Kiffin.

Good post. They essentially had a season like our 1999 season and that's unsustainable.

Homedawg
12-05-2021, 11:16 AM
You are full of shit if you believe what you post. I know prominent sports folks posted here this week I text with. Bert was pretty spot on with everything until Billy went against his initial gentleman agreements. Bert didn?t think Billy was stupid enough to head into a dead end job no upside.

Thank God he did. Let him real and sow in a place than only sows. 17 them

You think what you want to think......

TrapGame
12-05-2021, 11:41 AM

Thanks for the clarity. Some folks need to read this post until it finally sinks in.

Dak Holliday
12-05-2021, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the clarity. Some folks need to read this post until it finally sinks in.

Agree, but 2 things to consider-
OM will finish stronger in recruiting than what we are seeing. Him sitting on that extension did them no favors. He finished top 20 last year.

Dillon may go to OM without Lebby. If Lebby goes OU, he?s not going there. Caleb Williams. If he goes LSU, he?s not following there. Max Johnson. If he goes ULL, Gabriel doesn?t follow there, he?d be better staying at UCF.

Coach34
12-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Exactly- Cristobal is going to take the Miami job. Lame was 2nd choice had that fallen thru. He didnt have a choice.

He did a good coaching job this year. Them getting better on defense was the key to that. They are losing alot of players tho. We'll see how his recruiting has been going and what they can find in the portal for next year. They will be decent for sure.

Leach is the one I'm worried about. We were "young" all year this year I heard so that means we will alot better next year. Ready to see that.

Todd4State
12-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Agree, but 2 things to consider-
OM will finish stronger in recruiting than what we are seeing. Him sitting on that extension did them no favors. He finished top 20 last year.

Dillon may go to OM without Lebby. If Lebby goes OU, he?s not going there. Caleb Williams. If he goes LSU, he?s not following there. Max Johnson. If he goes ULL, Gabriel doesn?t follow there, he?d be better staying at UCF.

Ole Miss recruiting reporters are indicating that they are going to hit the portal hard. What that does to their recruiting long term remains to be seen.

PikeDawg15
12-06-2021, 10:52 AM
Ole Miss recruiting reporters are indicating that they are going to hit the portal hard. What that does to their recruiting long term remains to be seen.

If that tells you anything, Kiffin is not in this for the long haul, he's just going to try and plug and play transfers until Florida State possibly opens next year or another bigger southern job

I'll tell you a sec west school more on the rise than ole miss... and that's Arkansas... did yall see that Oklahoma wr transfer they got yesterday? that will replace burkes immediately.
Arkansas is going to be a problem next year most likely but they have a pretty hard schedule

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2022/team/arkansas

dawgpound
12-06-2021, 10:58 AM
https://twitter.com/brett_mcmurphy/status/1467295226570100738?s=21

You got me excited :mad:

Todd4State
12-06-2021, 11:34 AM
If that tells you anything, Kiffin is not in this for the long haul, he's just going to try and plug and play transfers until Florida State possibly opens next year or another bigger southern job

I'll tell you a sec west school more on the rise than ole miss... and that's Arkansas... did yall see that Oklahoma wr transfer they got yesterday? that will replace burkes immediately.
Arkansas is going to be a problem next year most likely but they have a pretty hard schedule

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2022/team/arkansas

This entire situation also says that Kiffin wanted Miami more than they wanted him.

Arkansas will be about what they typically are.

LC Dawg
12-06-2021, 12:36 PM
This entire situation also says that Kiffin wanted Miami more than they wanted him.

Arkansas will be about what they typically are.

If Arkansas keeps both coordinators they will be a big winner on the coaching carousel.

TrapGame
12-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Sports Illustrated saying Lebby telling QB recruits he?s going to Oklahoma. Recruit from Georgia cancelled his visit to ole miss bc Lebby called him and told him he?s going to OK.

TNDawg35
12-07-2021, 01:47 AM
I'm more happy Lebby is leaving than Kiffin leaving. I still think Lebby is the one who stirred that whole offense. Kiffin was too worried about popcorn, trolling people, and fist pumps....

OLJWales
12-07-2021, 09:19 AM
I'm more happy Lebby is leaving than Kiffin leaving. I still think Lebby is the one who stirred that whole offense. Kiffin was too worried about popcorn, trolling people, and fist pumps....

I hope this is true and think it may be. Lebby that is. Rest is spot on. Fist pumps are just kitten fantasizing about his Shake Weight Exercise though.

memsu06
12-07-2021, 10:58 AM
Joe Brady to Ole Miss?

Not sure that's any better, unless LSU gets him. Then still not good for us.

TrapGame
12-07-2021, 10:59 AM
There's a lot of speculation on sports radio that Brady wants to stay in the NFL.

Coach34
12-07-2021, 11:03 AM
There's a lot of speculation on sports radio that Brady wants to stay in the NFL.

Not sure what people arent understanding about this. Brady does not want to recruit. Any college job will be his plan D

OLJWales
12-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Not sure what people arent understanding about this. Brady does not want to recruit. Any college job will be his plan D

Based on the BS that is crooitin" , can't blame anybody just wanting a NFL Gig.

TrapGame
12-07-2021, 04:16 PM

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Article/Miami-Joe-Brady-reportedly-have-mutual-interest-in-Hurricanes-OC-vacancy-177649946/

Dude, something's going on. I guess Mario told him he didn't have to recruit.

Coach34
12-07-2021, 04:33 PM
https://247sports.com/college/miami/Article/Miami-Joe-Brady-reportedly-have-mutual-interest-in-Hurricanes-OC-vacancy-177649946/

Dude, something's going on. I guess Mario told him he didn't have to recruit.

Interesting. But I get it- I'd even coach soccer to live in Miami

OLJWales
12-07-2021, 08:28 PM
Interesting. But I get it- I'd even coach soccer to live in Miami

Lol, me too. I'd bolt to S.FL Quick.

Jack Lambert
12-07-2021, 10:20 PM
Kiffin calls the plays and dictates where the ball generally goes. Any legitimate Qb that can make the throws has high numbers. Any viable transfer will be plug and play. He's been successful with EVERY starter he's had.

You can't coach corrals speed and arm strength.

Dak Holliday
12-07-2021, 10:23 PM
You can't coach corrals speed and arm strength.

That 2nd and 20 something he completed in the EB was a lazer.

ljws
12-08-2021, 02:18 PM
Well played