PDA

View Full Version : Vacated Wins

Dak Holliday
12-02-2021, 11:34 PM
Has anyone heard anything about us having to vacate 8 wins from 2018 as a part of the academic fraud?

preachermatt83
12-02-2021, 11:34 PM
Lol. Don’t make it so obvious man.

Dak Holliday
12-02-2021, 11:43 PM
I?m sorry. I was harassing my neighbor and he told me. I hadn?t heard, so I was just confirming.

Dak Holliday
12-02-2021, 11:56 PM
Ok. This is retarded. That was part of the initial punishment. I have no idea why he brought it up. Can this thread be deleted?

BiscuitEater
12-03-2021, 12:02 AM
Has anyone heard anything about us having to vacate 8 wins from 2018 as a part of the academic fraud?

Your 'troll' technique could use some work!

Dak Holliday
12-03-2021, 09:19 AM

Not trolling, but definitely looked foolish, which isn?t high on my list of things I enjoy. I didn?t realize that we vacated wins on that, but it is what it is. Definitely should have researched it more over asking a foolish question.

Cloak
12-03-2021, 09:19 AM

^^ Like Button Push

Dak Holliday
12-03-2021, 09:20 AM
^^ Like Button Push

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

DownwardDawg
12-03-2021, 09:39 AM
Tell your neighbor to stop acting like a child. Who in the hell cares about vacated wins. It means nothing. Nobody remembers.

Jack Lambert
12-03-2021, 10:10 AM
That damn Leach better get his program under control.**********

Dak Holliday
12-03-2021, 10:16 AM
Tell your neighbor to stop acting like a child. Who in the hell cares about vacated wins. It means nothing. Nobody remembers.

Vacated wins don?t matter. It?s the most benign punishment levied. It just caught me off guard that it was coming up yesterday like it was just happening. I remembered us getting the probation, but not the vacated wins. When I googled MSU football, all I saw was the stuff on Brule.

Dak Holliday
12-03-2021, 10:18 AM
That damn Leach better get his program under control.**********

😂 Fortunately, that?s one thing you can?t knock him on.

Lord McBuckethead
12-03-2021, 11:39 AM

Has anyone hear anything about the possibility that Ole Miss could have been hiring hookers for underage recruits, and that may be one of the reasons that the former head coach dares not to take a new better coaching gig where the media actually pays attention and prefers to stay associated with a religious cult like program to shield him from these questions?
Also, I heard and it is probably unlikely but could happen, that this is going to start being brought up throughout the SEC fanbase during each recruiting cycle until someone is held to account and directly questioned about it in publicly. I mean, it is a simple question that I am sure is not true, but seems like a lot of fire there.

Maybe the SEC has already chimed in on this, or maybe they are about to. What say the board?

This is all in jest, but this is how it is done now, right? Just ask a bunch of hypothetical questions that slowly leads the listener to a conclusion based solely on bullshit questions?

Jack Lambert
12-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Has anyone hear anything about the possibility that Ole Miss could have been hiring hookers for underage recruits, and that may be one of the reasons that the former head coach dares not to take a new better coaching gig where the media actually pays attention and prefers to stay associated with a religious cult like program to shield him from these questions?
Also, I heard and it is probably unlikely but could happen, that this is going to start being brought up throughout the SEC fanbase during each recruiting cycle until someone is held to account and directly questioned about it in publicly. I mean, it is a simple question that I am sure is not true, but seems like a lot of fire there.

Maybe the SEC has already chimed in on this, or maybe they are about to. What say the board?

Is Tuberville the last Ole Miss coach to leave and get a HC job at another P5?

ScoobaDawg
12-03-2021, 04:28 PM
I honestly had forgotten this happened too... who cares. we won on the field.

Dak Holliday
12-03-2021, 06:53 PM

This is all in jest, but this is how it is done now, right? Just ask a bunch of hypothetical questions that slowly leads the listener to a conclusion based solely on bullshit questions?

Except I didn?t ask a hypothetical question. I asked a direct question to the board because it came up in a conversation yesterday like it just dropped, I didn?t remember that being part of the penalties, and nothing was popping up on my feed other than Brule leaving. If you shit your pants, LM, I may be an ass for bringing it up, but it doesn?t make me a liar or dealer of hypothetical.

Quaoarsking
12-03-2021, 07:01 PM
Except I didn?t ask a hypothetical question. I asked a direct question to the board because it came up in a conversation yesterday like it just dropped, I didn?t remember that being part of the penalties, and nothing was popping up on my feed other than Brule leaving. If you shit your pants, LM, I may be an ass for bringing it up, but it doesn?t make me a liar or dealer of hypothetical.

If you really and truly didn't know, you should have been able to check it in like 15 seconds:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Mississippi_State_Bulldogs_football_team

Dak Holliday
12-03-2021, 07:11 PM
If you really and truly didn't know, you should have been able to check it in like 15 seconds:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Mississippi_State_Bulldogs_football_team

Agree. Please see in the thread above where I said the same and lamented looking stupid.