PDA

View Full Version : AUBIE just canned Bobo....

TUSK
11-29-2021, 07:50 PM
#brokebybammer

WhiskeyPirate
11-29-2021, 07:52 PM
Tank Bigsby should have been fired before Bobo for being a knucklehead.

Bothrops
11-29-2021, 08:05 PM
Harsin seems to be under the gun already

PGHBulldogBG
11-29-2021, 08:32 PM

6-6 doesn?t cut it at Auburn unless you somehow beat Bama. Had he won the Iron Bowl it wouldn?t have mattered they lost to state and USCe.

Bothrops
11-29-2021, 08:37 PM
6-6 doesn?t cut it at Auburn unless you somehow beat Bama. Had he won the Iron Bowl it wouldn?t have mattered they lost to state and USCe.

We beat them 1/3 years anyway. They should be used to it.

RocketDawg
11-29-2021, 09:05 PM
Tank Bigsby should have been fired before Bobo for being a knucklehead.

He probably shouldn't have been anywhere near the sideline, but he was actually pulled out by the Bama guy.

RocketDawg
11-29-2021, 09:10 PM

From what I've heard, the fans don't like Harsin. They'd probably like him a lot better if he'd won that game Saturday like he should have, however.

msstate7
11-29-2021, 09:12 PM
From what I've heard, the fans don't like Harsin. They'd probably like him a lot better if he'd won that game Saturday like he should have, however.

I wouldn't be crazy about him myself at this point... huge blown lead to us, and they're currently 33rd in recruiting

RocketDawg
11-29-2021, 09:13 PM
I wouldn't be crazy about him myself at this point... huge blown lead to us, and they're currently 33rd in recruiting

Didn't they blow something like 4 games in the 2nd half, including us and Bama?

msstate7
11-29-2021, 09:16 PM
Didn't they blow something like 4 games in the 2nd half, including us and Bama?

Not sure, but woof if so

TrapGame
11-29-2021, 09:19 PM

33rd?!!!

Holy Crap!!

msstate7
11-29-2021, 09:21 PM
33rd?!!!

Holy Crap!!

88 avg rating per recruit too. That's sorta our level. That won't fly at auburn

HoopsDawg
11-29-2021, 10:10 PM
It's hard to hire a coach.

BrunswickDawg
11-30-2021, 09:01 AM

The Barners I know were kind of indifferent to him and took a wait and see approach. He was smart enough to bring in a lot of staff with experience in the SEC/South - and definitely made a strong hire in Derek Mason at DC. The Bobo hire was right idea, wrong person.

PMDawg
11-30-2021, 09:50 AM
It would be fun if Harsin left for the ?? job and then Auburn hired Kiffin. As much as he trolls Saban, that would be awesome to watch. Iron Bowls would be even more intense. Well, if Kiffin could figure out how to not get blown out by Alabama.

ETA: Dangit, I didn't realize Washington already made their hire.

Captain Falcon
11-30-2021, 10:37 AM
They started 6-2 and lost four in a row to end the season. And they had double digit leads in three of those losses.

The situation could end up taking care of itself if you are familiar with the drama surrounding Harsin and the vaccine. But even if that doesn't end up costing him his job, it's hard to imagine he doesn't go into next season with a ton of pressure on his shoulders. And he has to play both Georgia and Bama on the road next year.

BrunswickDawg
11-30-2021, 10:57 AM
They started 6-2 and lost four in a row to end the season. And they had double digit leads in three of those losses.

The situation could end up taking care of itself if you are familiar with the drama surrounding Harsin and the vaccine. But even if that doesn't end up costing him his job, it's hard to imagine he doesn't go into next season with a ton of pressure on his shoulders. And he has to play both Georgia and Bama on the road next year.

They also play Penn State on the plains and MSU and Ole Miss on the road. They may be staring down 5-6 losses next year too.