PDA

View Full Version : Does Kendal Briles get at HC gig this season?

Coursesuper
11-29-2021, 02:11 PM
Interesting to see what kind of motion that would cause in the coordinator world.

Santiago
11-29-2021, 02:15 PM
If I was Duke I would go for this guy, or Lebby.
They need creative offense to offset the talent gap.

msstate7
11-29-2021, 02:17 PM
Bama as OC. HC somewhere next season. Just guessing

Dak Holliday
11-29-2021, 02:18 PM
Arkansas better have him happy and paid. Even then, a HC gig might be hard to pass on, and Duke has money if they start to care about more than basketball.

Dak Holliday
11-29-2021, 02:19 PM
Bama as OC. HC somewhere next season. Just guessing

I can see this.

TrapGame
11-29-2021, 02:25 PM
I think so.

WPS
11-29-2021, 02:50 PM
Arkansas better have him happy and paid. Even then, a HC gig might be hard to pass on, and Duke has money if they start to care about more than basketball.

Seems like half of Arkansas fans can't stand him and I have no idea why. Sure he has weird playcalls every once in a while but overall he has Arkansas in the upper half of the SEC in total offense and has done a great job developing Feleipe Franks and KJ Jefferson.

I figured SMU might go after him but they didn't, some schools may still be too scared to make him a HC with his connection to Art. Seems like he really likes it at Arkansas but is probably easier to pry away at this point than Odom if a good G5 head coaching job comes open.

Coursesuper
11-29-2021, 02:58 PM
Seems like half of Arkansas fans can't stand him and I have no idea why. Sure he has weird playcalls every once in a while but overall he has Arkansas in the upper half of the SEC in total offense and has done a great job developing Feleipe Franks and KJ Jefferson.

I figured SMU might go after him but they didn't, some schools may still be too scared to make him a HC with his connection to Art. Seems like he really likes it at Arkansas but is probably easier to pry away at this point than Odom if a good G5 head coaching job comes open.

That's kinda my thought that he might still be to toxic for a head job, the people making those decisions will weigh his baggage carefully.