PDA

View Full Version : UGA vs Michigan???????????????????

donald igwebuike
11-27-2021, 03:36 PM
If UGA takes care of Bama.

I like the matchup

msstate7
11-27-2021, 03:38 PM
Why would Michigan be #4? I would think whoever replaces bama next week would be #4

TNDawg35
11-27-2021, 03:44 PM
Don’t be surprised if Michigan moves up to #2 after beating OSU…

MetEdDawg
11-27-2021, 03:54 PM
If Ohio State is #2, Michigan has to go to 2 with the win.

msstate7
11-27-2021, 03:55 PM

2 or 3, doesn't matter

MetEdDawg
11-27-2021, 03:59 PM
2 or 3, doesn't matter

To me it does for the sole fact as to how the committee views Michigan and Alabama.

Obviously in the grand scheme of things as far as seeding or what happens in a game it doesn't matter, but I would really like to see whether or not the committee views Michigan or Alabama better after this week.

Same record, both 1 loss conference championship participants. Michigan has the better win of the 2 but they also have the worst loss of the 2.

RocketDawg
11-27-2021, 04:00 PM

Alabama could well drop out with a loss to Georgia. Michigan could move to no. 1 if Georgia loses to Alabama.

So far, Alabama's not impressive against Auburn.

msstate7
11-27-2021, 04:09 PM
To me it does for the sole fact as to how the committee views Michigan and Alabama.

Obviously in the grand scheme of things as far as seeding or what happens in a game it doesn't matter, but I would really like to see whether or not the committee views Michigan or Alabama better after this week.

Same record, both 1 loss conference championship participants. Michigan has the better win of the 2 but they also have the worst loss of the 2.

Michigan st ranked ahead of aTm

MoreCowbell
11-27-2021, 04:16 PM

I wouldnt consider barely losing @ Michigan State worse than losing @ Texas A&M