View Full Version : Without me having to look...

CadaverDawg
11-27-2021, 01:28 PM
Is there anybody we need to root for to make sure Ole Miss doesn't back in to the CFP, Or is there zero chance of that? That shit Thursday night ruined my weekend, so I have to watch some games with rooting interest to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Dak Holliday
11-27-2021, 01:34 PM
No chance. We could root for Bama to stumble so they can?t get Sugar, but that?s libel to leave a bad taste too, unfortunately.

Activated Alpha
11-27-2021, 01:44 PM
If my wolverines can find a way to beat the buckeyes there is less than 0% chance the rebels make the playoff. As of right now there is less than a 1% chance

CadaverDawg
11-27-2021, 01:47 PM
If my wolverines can find a way to beat the buckeyes there is less than 0% chance the rebels make the playoff. As of right now there is less than a 1% chance

Good news.

By the way guys, Geoff Collins just pulled a Sly Croom and punted from the UGA 36 while down 24-0. What the hell happened to that guy? I actually thought he might do a decent job there. Nope.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-27-2021, 01:47 PM
There's 0% chance that happens.

parabrave
11-27-2021, 01:59 PM
No the highest they can get is the Sugar and that depends if the CFP picks both Bama and UGA. They are predicted to go to peach probably against ACC Champ.

Turfdawg67
11-27-2021, 02:15 PM
Obsession is a sad thing...

CadaverDawg
11-27-2021, 02:17 PM
No the highest they can get is the Sugar and that depends if the CFP picks both Bama and UGA. They are predicted to go to peach probably against ACC Champ.

What about bowl pecking order for us. Any ideas what our possibilities may be?

parabrave
11-27-2021, 02:20 PM
What about bowl pecking order for us. Any ideas what our possibilities may be?

Well either Texas or Music city.

CadaverDawg
11-27-2021, 02:22 PM
Well either Texas or Music city.

Cool. I'd be ok with either, just hope it's a name team, and not some no name team that nobody cares to watch us play

Coursesuper
11-27-2021, 02:35 PM

Man, the ACC is just awful this year.

RocketDawg
11-27-2021, 02:37 PM

In that case, Michigan is well on their way to eliminating the Bears.

parabrave
11-27-2021, 02:38 PM

Well with Corral opting out they will lose.

parabrave
11-27-2021, 02:43 PM

Shit the CFP might just be BAMA UGA OHST and MiCH.

Hambone
11-27-2021, 03:01 PM
What we need to prepare for is them winning their bowl and end up being ranked 5th

MetEdDawg
11-27-2021, 03:05 PM
It would have to be some pretty major chaos.

1) Need Cincinnati to lose
2) Need Bama to lose today and to UGA,
3) Need the winner of the Oklahoma Oklahoma State game to lose their conference championship and probably need Baylor to lose today
4) Notre Dame to lose to Stanford
5) Need winner of Michigan Ohio State to lose in the conference championship

If all those things happen, Ole Miss might have a chance to back in. Other than that no chance

BeardoMSU
11-27-2021, 03:16 PM
Well with Corral opting out they will lose.

Post a link saying this.

parabrave
11-27-2021, 04:22 PM
Post a link saying this.

Sorry Bead just reposting from another thread.

smootness
11-27-2021, 04:32 PM
It would have to be some pretty major chaos.

1) Need Cincinnati to lose
2) Need Bama to lose today and to UGA,
3) Need the winner of the Oklahoma Oklahoma State game to lose their conference championship and probably need Baylor to lose today
4) Notre Dame to lose to Stanford
5) Need winner of Michigan Ohio State to lose in the conference championship

If all those things happen, Ole Miss might have a chance to back in. Other than that no chance

No.

Even if all that happened, Cincy, Michigan, and probably Notre Dame and possibly Bama would all still be ahead of Ole Miss.

Ole Miss is not playing in the CFP. Period.

Maroonthirteen
11-27-2021, 04:56 PM
With OHio State losing, they won't get into the CFP.

However if Bama loses today and again in the SECCG, OM may back door the sugar bowl.

MetEdDawg
11-27-2021, 04:58 PM
With OHio State losing, they won't get into the CFP.

However if Bama loses today and again in the SECCG, OM may back door the sugar bowl.

That's the thing. Bama with 3 losses drops below Ole Miss even with the win over them.

Bama being in the bowl circuit with the rest of us has a significant amount of appeal