PDA

View Full Version : Overreaction Friday ?

BogeyGolfer
11-26-2021, 11:52 AM
It?s sucks losing to Mississippi but I realize they were the better team this year ? We were moving the ball playing with a purpose before the three drops. That was essentially ball game at that point. However, this has been a pretty good season. We beat AM, Auburn and a Kentucky team who will prolly win 9 games ? We are a good , young football team. We will be really good next year if we get players to fill couple of roles , mainly OL and DE? I hope we get a bowl game in TN, either Liberty or Music City and we have a good crowd , this team deserves it..

Commercecomet24
11-26-2021, 12:10 PM
Good post!

WhiskeyPirate
11-26-2021, 12:15 PM
It?s sucks losing to Mississippi but I realize they were the better team this year ? We were moving the ball playing with a purpose before the three drops. That was essentially ball game at that point. However, this has been a pretty good season. We beat AM, Auburn and a Kentucky team who will prolly win 9 games ? We are a good , young football team. We will be really good next year if we get players to fill couple of roles , mainly OL and DE? I hope we get a bowl game in TN, either Liberty or Music City and we have a good crowd , this team deserves it..

Good post

Strange but I think we stay focused and play much tougher if the game was on the road last night or even a neutral site.

Quaoarsking
11-26-2021, 12:22 PM
Agreed. No coach (other than Saban?) is going to have a winning record over top 10 teams. It sucks a whole lot, but we all would have been happy with 7-5 (hopefully 8-5) before the season started.

Catfish
11-26-2021, 12:27 PM
We didn’t play well last night, it happens.