PDA

View Full Version : Leach vs in state archrivals............

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2021, 10:27 PM
at MSU and WSU: 1-9. If he isn't coaching for his job in next year's Egg Bowl then somebody else needs to go. This ain't gonna cut it folks. Hopefully we make a comeback and I look stupid. I certainly hope so.

Matt3467
11-25-2021, 10:38 PM
I want to win this Egg Bowl badly but this is plain stupid. If Egg Bowl wins mattered then Moorehead would still be here yet everyone on this board wanted him gone. If you're saying the only way Leach keeps his job is by winning the Egg Bowl then like I said that's dumb.

Liverpooldawg
11-25-2021, 10:44 PM
I want to win this Egg Bowl badly but this is plain stupid. If Egg Bowl wins mattered then Moorehead would still be here yet everyone on this board wanted him gone. If you're saying the only way Leach keeps his job is by winning the Egg Bowl then like I said that's dumb.

So you would be fine with a coach that is 0-3 against Ole Miss? I'm not. Right now I would take Joe BACK. He at least knew how to beat a rival. Leach doesn't, and it didn't start here.

Dawgfan77
11-25-2021, 10:47 PM
One school hired a guy ready to be an AD. The other school hired an above average baseball coach to be AD

Extendedcab
11-25-2021, 11:28 PM
Not beating your most heated rivals is a sure way to get FIRED!!! GTHOM!!

PGHBulldogBG
11-25-2021, 11:39 PM
One school hired a guy ready to be an AD. The other school hired an above average baseball coach to be AD

Lemonis is saving his job. He lucked out getting a top baseball coach. Funny part is Lemonis wasn?t even his first choice which says a lot. Should?ve been the first choice from day 1