PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Rivalry week article, First one up is...

ScubaDawg
11-24-2021, 06:09 PM
Article showing noteworthy rivalries around the country.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32673592/college-football-rivalry-week-ultimate-guide-best-historical-moments

I would love more than anything to ruin their chances of a NY6 bowl, followed by a quick exodus by Kiffin to an out of state institution. I believe it will happen, but the question is where?

My prediction for the game:

Good Boi's: 38
Bedwetters: 24

Even when we play LSU (wife's team), I can respect them more than Old Piss.
I have nothing for TSUN and wouldn't take a leak on any of them if they were on fire.
I hate Ole Missus with a passion, and my kids are gonna hate them too.

HAIL STATE!! GTHOM!!

OLJWales
11-24-2021, 06:46 PM
Good piece on us. Pleasantly surprised ESPN Approved.

PikeDawg15
11-24-2021, 06:55 PM
https://twitter.com/HailStateStool/status/1463561385791664132?s=20

FUGG EM

BeardoMSU
11-24-2021, 06:59 PM

FUGG EM

You can say the bad word, Pike...I won't tell your mom.**

PikeDawg15
11-24-2021, 07:00 PM
You can say the bad word, Pike...I won't tell your mom.**

**** EM

BeardoMSU
11-24-2021, 07:04 PM
Yeah, that was really funny. Love Sherrill's zinger back at Brewer.

ScubaDawg
11-24-2021, 07:52 PM

FUGG EM

I had the volume up a tad bit too much for my children to be in the room. lol

Vandownbytheriver
11-24-2021, 08:54 PM
Do people actually find Brandon Walker entertaining?

Tater
11-24-2021, 09:15 PM

Yes. Clearly. He's one of Barstool's biggest content machines and draw attention. Barstool hits the overlap of sports fans who want to hear in depth coverage and sports fans who don't want to hear mouthpieces with specifics HIDDEN agendas / biases who don't keep it "PC" (as in professionally correct.)

Walker says what a lot of State fans feel about Ole Miss, just with more colorful language than most would allow. He's also well above the average fan's intelligence level and extremely versed at selling a character (like wrestling.)

So yea, he's entertaining. If it's not your cup of tea, that's okay. There's plenty of things you find entertaining that others dont. No need to act incredulous that people have a different opinion than you.

OLJWales
11-24-2021, 09:21 PM

Never listened much but I just enjoyed that 5 sec clip.

Vandownbytheriver
11-24-2021, 09:25 PM
Yes. Clearly. He's one of Barstool's biggest content machines and draw attention. Barstool hits the overlap of sports fans who want to hear in depth coverage and sports fans who don't want to hear mouthpieces with specifics HIDDEN agendas / biases who don't keep it "PC" (as in professionally correct.)

Walker says what a lot of State fans feel about Ole Miss, just with more colorful language than most would allow. He's also well above the average fan's intelligence level and extremely versed at selling a character (like wrestling.)

So yea, he's entertaining. If it's not your cup of tea, that's okay. There's plenty of things you find entertaining that others dont. No need to act incredulous that people have a different opinion than you.

Didn't act incredulous, I asked a question. I don't get the guy. Like I don't get the dude Ole Miss has as his counterpart. That guy seems like he's on coke all the time. The whole Barstool thing doesn't resonate with me. It's just not my cup of tea. If I would've said he appeals to the lowest common denominator that would be incredulous. I just don't get his whole act. If he's supposed to be a wrestling heel he's the Miz at best. I'm also not a fan of Steve or the overweight dude with the cowbells that was everywhere. Our mouthpieces tend to be these types of caricatures.

99jc
11-25-2021, 06:55 AM
Didn't act incredulous, I asked a question. I don't get the guy. Like I don't get the dude Ole Miss has as his counterpart. That guy seems like he's on coke all the time. The whole Barstool thing doesn't resonate with me. It's just not my cup of tea. If I would've said he appeals to the lowest common denominator that would be incredulous. I just don't get his whole act. If he's supposed to be a wrestling heel he's the Miz at best. I'm also not a fan of Steve or the overweight dude with the cowbells that was everywhere. Our mouthpieces tend to be these types of caricatures.

you don't know what incredulous means**

TNDawg35
11-25-2021, 07:26 AM
you don't know what incredulous means**

Well I could be wrong here, but I believe it’s an old wooden ship used in the civil war era…

Dawg Tired
11-25-2021, 07:33 AM
Well I could be wrong here, but I believe it’s an old wooden ship used in the civil war era…

Well done Mr. Burgandy.

Vandownbytheriver
11-25-2021, 08:00 AM
Well done Mr. Burgandy.

https://i.postimg.cc/NFz76V6M/8-EF60496-D71-B-460-D-8513-9-F159-C0-F20-C6.jpg