PDA

View Full Version : Elite Fantasy Football

CadaverDawg
11-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Heartbreaker for me tonight. All tied up at 99 with one play left in the game, and Tom Brady throws a pick so it deducts two points from me and I lose 99-97. Sonofabitch

I seen it dawg
11-19-2013, 06:42 AM
Yeah I was wondering if we were going to get the WJ pound his chest update....but then I realized we wouldn't...because he lost...

Coach34
11-19-2013, 07:29 AM
Tough way to lose Cadaver

In one of my money leagues, we take it out to the hundredth in scoring- I won by .16 in a game- only to have it taken from me on a Wednesday after a 2 yard correction

woozman
11-19-2013, 08:28 AM
Yeah, I was checking the score of my game at the end of the MNF game and noticed that you were tied at 99. I was still on the scores page when Brady threw that pick and saw the deduct. That's pretty tough...

ETA: I won, but am still in last place in the West. Funny that I would be tied for 3rd in the East, though. How do the playoffs work? By division or total record and how many teams get in?

CadaverDawg
11-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Yeah, I was checking the score of my game at the end of the MNF game and noticed that you were tied at 99. I was still on the scores page when Brady threw that pick and saw the deduct. That's pretty tough...

ETA: I won, but am still in last place in the West. Funny that I would be tied for 3rd in the East, though. How do the playoffs work? By division or total record and how many teams get in?

I'll have to double check. I'm in several leagues and they all score differently, so I'll try to find out.

CadaverDawg
11-19-2013, 11:32 AM
For those interested, if the playoffs started today it would look like this...

#1. Will James
(Bye Week)

#5. Fart Blanche (Not sure which one of you that is off the top of my head)
#4. Man of maroon (CadaverDawg)

#6. msstate7
#3. U R Dushebags (misspelled "douchebags" by the way)

#2. DekalbDog
(Bye Week)

Here's the link....(Consolation Games are at the bottom)

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/h2hplayoffs?leagueId=872157

CadaverDawg
11-19-2013, 11:35 AM
And here are the Season standings and statistics....

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/standings?leagueId=872157

Bo Darville
11-19-2013, 11:37 AM
I've never played fantasy football. My son wanted to play so I signed him up for a yahoo free league last year. He dominated it at the age of 11. This year, he is dominating again with the best record and the most points scored. He loves it. Now if I could just get him to pay as much attention to the school teacher as to his fantasy football results, I would be okay.

CadaverDawg
11-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Will Fart Blanche and UR Dushebags list their EliteDawgs member name so I will know who everyone is? Sorry, i can see your actual names! but I don't want to display them on the public board

CadaverDawg
11-19-2013, 11:41 AM
I've never played fantasy football. My son wanted to play so I signed him up for a yahoo free league last year. He dominated it at the age of 11. This year, he is dominating again with the best record and the most points scored. He loves it. Now if I could just get him to pay as much attention to the school teacher as to his fantasy football results, I would be okay.

Haha. Bo, you should get in our league next year. I'm going to try to come up with a creative way to get more people involved. Maybe our board could go into live chat and SPS could go into live chat, and we could alternate making picks. We could each pick a team and make decisions weekly as a board as to who we start each week. We could play each other every week and see who wins the most games at the end of the season. Loser has to put a banner at the top of the page saying they lost or something. I think it would be fun.

I seen it dawg
11-19-2013, 11:43 AM
UR Dushebags=I seen it dawg

I spelled it that way because espn won't let the correct spelling be used. Far too vulgar for them I guess.

CadaverDawg
11-19-2013, 11:44 AM
UR Dushebags=I seen it dawg

I spelled it that way because espn won't let the correct spelling be used. Far too vulgar for them I guess.

Oh, ha. Now I remember that was you. Thanks

woozman
11-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Thanks for doing that research. It's the top six teams regardless of division. That's good - I'm still in it then (currently #8)...

woozman
11-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Haha. Bo, you should get in our league next year. I'm going to try to come up with a creative way to get more people involved. Maybe our board could go into live chat and SPS could go into live chat, and we could alternate making picks. We could each pick a team and make decisions weekly as a board as to who we start each week. We could play each other every week and see who wins the most games at the end of the season. Loser has to put a banner at the top of the page saying they lost or something. I think it would be fun.

He should be able get into next year's league as it stands now. The owners of Memphis Tiny QB Club and Shane Falco in the First haven't changed out their bye players in 2-3 weeks. Hell, I started out 0-5 and stuck with it...

CadaverDawg
11-19-2013, 05:35 PM
He should be able get into next year's league as it stands now. The owners of Memphis Tiny QB Club and Shane Falco in the First haven't changed out their bye players in 2-3 weeks. Hell, I started out 0-5 and stuck with it...

Yea, I noticed that. We'll drop a few and add a few next year. May have to up the buy in next year too, and make things a little more interesting.

EngineerDawg
11-19-2013, 05:57 PM
sign me up for next year if there are any vacancies... I would love to join.

Will James
11-19-2013, 06:01 PM
My team is on the decline. Need to ride the rough patch and come back strong in December