PDA

View Full Version : a new tradition?

notsofarawaydawg
11-18-2013, 08:43 PM
only because it ranks the sharkybears at the top.

Make it rain SHIT say (http://www.makeitrainsports.com/football/make-it-rain-sports-power-index-week-11/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=make-it-rain-sports-power-index-week-11)

DawgsBite34
11-18-2013, 08:51 PM
haha you can tell the douches in oxford made it if its called makeitrainsports.com

watch out ESPN

hacker
11-18-2013, 09:00 PM
their website looks like something i made in 8th grade

thf24
11-18-2013, 09:31 PM
That's about the laziest, most useless "index" I've ever seen.

missouridawg
11-18-2013, 10:01 PM
Extremely complicated formula there. Guess that stats class at OM paid off.

Bigedawg
11-18-2013, 10:12 PM
Hell, it says he has an engineering degree from "the oldest engineering school in our state". Makes sense with the advanced statistic model and web page design.

messageboardsuperhero
11-18-2013, 10:30 PM
Hell, it says he has an engineering degree from "the oldest engineering school in our state". Makes sense with the advanced statistic model and web page design.

LOL, that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

UM logic- UM is "older" than MIT and Stanford; therefore, UM>MIT & Stanford. Makes sense.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-19-2013, 07:18 AM

Well if that website is a representative of the quality of work their engineers do, I know one place that can be scratched off the list to look for potential job candidates.

sbcmortgageman
11-19-2013, 08:26 AM
The #MIRS guys are really solid dudes. They're fans, just like we are. That being said, that's that's the worst power rankings I've ever laid eyes on.

Martianlander
11-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Had a statistics professor at State that used to say "Figures don't lie but liers figure".

PassInterference
11-19-2013, 09:42 AM
MIRS and their catfish mascot, RebelAGP/FinsUpAP/AnaLesa, exists to piss of State people and to spin Ole Miss. Pay them no attention.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Interesting that Bulldogs247 and Bulldog Sports Radio participate with them for shows.

EngineerDawg
11-19-2013, 10:53 AM

bingo! The few UM engineer grads I know... never were able to actually obtain a JOB in engineering... hm....

fishwater99
11-19-2013, 10:59 AM
Acey is from the Jackson, MS area with an engineering degree from Ole Miss (the oldest engineering program in “Our State”), but doesn’t let his day job prevent him from displaying his passion for Ole Miss and SEC sports. While waiting for the day Ole Miss Football returns to glory, he objectively comments on the current news of the day. Acey is one of the founders of MakeItRainSports, contributing articles at SECJams and Mississippi Sports Magazine as well as Co-Hosts the MakeItRainSports radio show with Jake Wimberly on the VsportoNetwork. Loves BBQ and female fitness instructors; Hates commas and LSU. Follow on twitter @Aceyrob