PDA

View Full Version : I'm done! Call me when this is over!

Coach 57
11-18-2013, 07:01 PM
You people have taken it to a level that I just can't take anymore. You took something good (this board) and corrupted it with this plethora of ******s that call themselves "state fans". Guys like preachermatt, engineerpuppy & etc etc have made this board a HAVEN for the WORST! I'm going back to SPS. Being here is THE WORST! Coach 34, engie, shotgun and others I'm sorry man but they ruined your board! Cya!

CadaverDawg
11-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Well that sucks. I Like ole 57

ShotgunDawg
11-18-2013, 07:08 PM
1 great poster down. Sucks, I really enjoy your analysis.

Dawg61
11-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Funny that you call the board a bunch of ******s

DownwardDawg
11-18-2013, 07:11 PM
Come on man!!! I even started supporting Mullen again!! A little.

Ronny
11-18-2013, 07:13 PM

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Funny that you call the board a bunch of ******s
His opinion is different from mine!!!!!!!!!! I'm leaving!

Dawg61
11-18-2013, 07:15 PM
Does this mean the board will get paragraphs back? I like those

hailmari
11-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Good thing I read both boards, you know your football.

BogeyGolfer
11-18-2013, 07:20 PM
We used to not get along at all but I've come to respect his opinion and take on issues. I stopped posting on SPS months ago and still prefer ED. I will miss 57, he is a solid poster.

Political Hack
11-18-2013, 07:22 PM
wait, so do you want us to call you when it's over?

Op4isabitch
11-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Damn Coach57,

What the **** got you all pissed off today? Nobody has been calling for Mul-lenz head. I thought everyone had agreed to let it go until after the season played out. Actually I haven't sen anything negative for a few days. Looks to me like you are just wanting a little internet attention.

War Machine Dawg
11-18-2013, 07:37 PM
Dammit, this sucks. 57 is an awesome football poster. Don't go, 57!!!!

Will James
11-18-2013, 07:44 PM
I hate these guys that call themselves State fans, ill run back to the Bears***

preachermatt83
11-18-2013, 07:57 PM
http://web.gracesgraphics.com/1/62052520c3a019ad9d.gif

DownwardDawg
11-18-2013, 08:03 PM
I hate these guys that call themselves State fans, ill run back to the Bears***

Hahaha!!!! Nice

DawgsBite34
11-18-2013, 08:07 PM
I don't dislike anybody on here guess its cause im newer. preachermatt has some good stuff if you ask me

Dawgtini
11-18-2013, 08:11 PM
I hear ya bro. I have most that you named and many others on ignore. Helped posts like yours stand out.

HoopsDawg
11-18-2013, 08:13 PM
You people have taken it to a level that I just can't take anymore. You took something good (this board) and corrupted it with this plethora of ******s that call themselves "state fans". Guys like preachermatt, engineerpuppy & etc etc have made this board a HAVEN for the WORST! I'm going back to SPS. Being here is THE WORST! Coach 34, engie, shotgun and others I'm sorry man but they ruined your board! Cya!

This is the funniest and worst kind of post you always see on a message board. See you in a week.

cujo
11-18-2013, 08:39 PM
Be on the lookout for a new name

cheewgumm
11-18-2013, 08:39 PM
I've even been trying to pipe downtown not piss anymore people off. Oh well.

I'm going to see this as a challenge. We lost one, now I have to bring one poster new to the board . I invite you to do the same.

cheewgumm
11-18-2013, 08:49 PM
Funny... " coach 58" just joined.... Hmmmm , interesting.

Be on the lookout for a new name

hacker
11-18-2013, 08:51 PM
57, you just have to use the ignore list for the obnoxious people. I've already put a couple people on mine.

I remember SPS being worse, and that's why I came over here, but maybe that's changed.

cheewgumm
11-18-2013, 08:59 PM
You guys should not take it so personally. People like to argue about sports on general and especially about teams they legit care about.

It probably needs to be somewhere on between .

hacker
11-18-2013, 09:03 PM
You guys should not take it so personally. People like to argue about sports on general and especially about teams they legit care about.

It probably needs to be somewhere on between .

I don't take it personally, it's just annoying and a waste of time to read ignorant garbage. The people on my ignore list are people that I have never read a post worth reading from.

Before I started using the ignore list, I got a bunch of infractions for talking shit to them, so I decided to go another route.

preachermatt83
11-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Funny... " coach 58" just joined.... Hmmmm , interesting.

surely he's not that dumb!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!

preachermatt83
11-18-2013, 09:09 PM
I don't dislike anybody on here guess its cause im newer. preachermatt has some good stuff if you ask me

Thanks bud.. I think it's ridiculous that if people disagree then we just automatically have to hate each other.

cheewgumm
11-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Yep and to clarify... Just responding to your thought not really directed at you, personally

I don't take it personally, it's just annoying and a waste of time to read ignorant garbage. The people on my ignore list are people that I have never read a post worth reading from.

Before I started using the ignore list, I got a bunch of infractions for talking shit to them, so I decided to go another route.

It_Could_Happen
11-18-2013, 09:15 PM
http://web.gracesgraphics.com/1/62052520c3a019ad9d.gif

I'll have to agree with 57 on this. Your a complete dumbass. I mean it's really laughable.

preachermatt83
11-18-2013, 09:24 PM
I'll have to agree with 57 on this. Your a complete dumbass. I mean it's really laughable.

says the guy with that avatar!

CadaverDawg
11-18-2013, 09:25 PM
A preacher and an Angel going at it on a message board....I've seen it all now*

BogeyGolfer
11-18-2013, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=preachermatt83;89920]says the guy with that avatar![/

No different than your avatar of the sunbelt coach of the year... Practice what you preach, "preacher"

Goat Holder
11-18-2013, 09:34 PM
All you guys are giving him exactly what he wants.....attention. I too think 57 gives some good insight but that guy has a Wayne Jones size ego. Best to just ignore these HD6 type threads. He won't be gone two days anyhow.

Madkinmecrazy
11-18-2013, 09:42 PM
No different than your avatar of the sunbelt coach of the year... Practice what you preach, "preacher"

I have to agree. Your HUD worship is ridiculous (and sad).

DownwardDawg
11-18-2013, 09:42 PM
57, you just have to use the ignore list for the obnoxious people. I've already put a couple people on mine.

I remember SPS being worse, and that's why I came over here, but maybe that's changed.

Hey!!! Am I on ignore???? Hello...........

hacker
11-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Hey!!! Am I on ignore???? Hello...........

nahh bruh, you aren't even on my shit list.

preachermatt83
11-18-2013, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=preachermatt83;89920]says the guy with that avatar![/

That's right!! HUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya boy dan don't know what it's like to be coach of the year in anything!

Dawg61
11-18-2013, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=BogeyGolfer;89923]

That's right!! HUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya boy dan don't know what it's like to be coach of the year in anything!

Would Hud trade that for Dan's two NC rings?

DawgsBite34
11-18-2013, 10:24 PM
Oh my God this is worse than a high school dance. Were talking about Mississippi State sports people no need attack somebody like that . I agree with preachermatt on some things and a lot of others but I aint gonna jump on anybody's ass that has a different opinion than mine.

Noxdog
11-18-2013, 10:35 PM
But, that's kind of a crap move. Thing is, I agree with you but hey it's a big boy world. End of day though the hud suckers are abominable. I never thought i would be on a board as immature as SPS but, here I am. YEP.

And preacher matt, I looked up Agenda in the dictionary and it had you sorry ass picture beside it.

BogeyGolfer
11-18-2013, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=BogeyGolfer;89923]

He will be the coach of Miss. State next year and no matter how loud you yell; you will still be wrong. Work on your delivery, reverend.

dawgoneyall
11-18-2013, 10:47 PM
Glad you accept mediocrity. ******s would.

It_Could_Happen
11-18-2013, 11:09 PM
says the guy with that avatar!

So it's a race thing now?

preachermatt83
11-18-2013, 11:15 PM

haha!! no man surely you don't think that is what I meant. Just jabbing at ya a bit. I thought you was big enough of a fella to take it.

preachermatt83
11-18-2013, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=preachermatt83;89942]

He will be the coach of Miss. State next year and no matter how loud you yell; you will still be wrong. Work on your delivery, reverend.

Miss. State you say?

PassInterference
11-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Wish you guys would stop the pissing contest.

And in general, I don't get why some of you kooks like to argue down our school. You can abstain from sunshine pumping without arguing how bad MSU is.

MSUDawg4Life
11-18-2013, 11:49 PM
Going back to SPS.

That's like going from a pig sty to a cess pool. If it stinks and is shitty over here ....

CJDAWG85
11-18-2013, 11:55 PM
What in the ****ing hell happened to this board? ****ing ridiculous

DownwardDawg
11-19-2013, 12:03 AM
What in the ****ing hell happened to this board? ****ing ridiculous

I don't know bro. It got crazy. Everyone needs to remain calm. The board will get back to normal.

TheRef
11-19-2013, 12:06 AM
This thread: http://firehousezen.com/files/2012/08/Dumpster-Fire.jpg

scottycameron
11-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Hope he's just jacking around. The less posters the worse it is. I don't agree with a lot of posters but I like them all being on here. Can't be any good discussions unless everybody shows up. I don't post a lot but I enjoy reading the back and froths more than I do the patting on the back. Just me, tho.

HunterDawg
11-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Hope he's just jacking around. The less posters the worse it is. I don't agree with a lot of posters but I like them all being on here. Can't be any good discussions unless everybody shows up. I don't post a lot but I enjoy reading the back and froths more than I do the patting on the back. Just me, tho.

And this is certainly a back and froth.:)

cheewgumm
11-19-2013, 12:10 AM
What does everyone complaining want to read? Is it just a matter of people agreeing with you?

I think that is what this actually is. People get pissed when others don't agree with them

Then pronounce the while system corrupt. Pretty typical.

It's the " if you don't agree with me then the whole board sux!!!" Mentality.

MSUDawg4Life
11-19-2013, 12:18 AM
What does everyone complaining want to read? Is it just a matter of people agreeing with you?

I think that is what this actually is. People get pissed when others don't agree with them

Then pronounce the while system corrupt. Pretty typical.

It's the " if you don't agree with me then the whole board sux!!!" Mentality.

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing.

It's the constant negativity. Many of you seem like you couldn't live a day without being negative and bemoaning ... something ... anything.

That's why I don't post more or even read the board as much as I used to. The constant bitching about everything is tiresome and I'd rather not have it in my life.

cheewgumm
11-19-2013, 12:25 AM
I think what you see as " negativity", I see on this case as disagreement. We have a kind of coaching debate going on right now. It will be over in a couple of weeks, but it's a fact of college athletics.

Most of the anti- mulleners( I like Mullen but think we should change) in my opinion will e " back on board" once the decision is apparent and likewise if we lose the next 2 you'll see a lot more ready for change.

However it's not just that everyone is negative it's that we are at a kind of fork on the road, and it works itself
Out this way.

It's actually probably pretty tame compared to other places.

RougeDawg
11-19-2013, 12:29 AM
It's not about agreeing or disagreeing.

It's the constant negativity. Many of you seem like you couldn't live a day without being negative and bemoaning ... something ... anything.

That's why I don't post more or even read the board as much as I used to. The constant bitching about everything is tiresome and I'd rather not have it in my life.

Well please post some positives you have seen if you want positives.

To me, and most on here, we haven't had that many positive things to discuss regarding our football team. Our defense is the lone, consistent positive part of our team. Our young talent looks promising, but our coach won't put them in the game and get them the ball, like another coach does in MS. Other than that we have kickers that shouldn't play D3, a coach who doesn't play the correct personnel, and continues to do less with more. If you are happy or satisfied with what you have seen, you are the problem. Not those of us who want and expect better.

MSUDawg4Life
11-19-2013, 01:02 AM
Well please post some positives you have seen if you want positives.

To me, and most on here, we haven't had that many positive things to discuss regarding our football team. Our defense is the lone, consistent positive part of our team. Our young talent looks promising, but our coach won't put them in the game and get them the ball, like another coach does in MS. Other than that we have kickers that shouldn't play D3, a coach who doesn't play the correct personnel, and continues to do less with more. If you are happy or satisfied with what you have seen, you are the problem. Not those of us who want and expect better.

It's interesting that so many here can't imagine that it's possible to want the best for our school and teams without bitching. That negativity and bitching are seen as "expecting better" and part of the solution. As if we're going to bash ourselves to excellence. Gripe and moan our way to better performance.

Maybe it's just me (and Coach57), but I don't think that's the formula for producing outstanding results.

CadaverDawg
11-19-2013, 02:01 AM
It's interesting that so many here can't imagine that it's possible to want the best for our school and teams without bitching. That negativity and bitching are seen as "expecting better" and part of the solution. As if we're going to bash ourselves to excellence. Gripe and moan our way to better performance.

Maybe it's just me (and Coach57), but I don't think that's the formula for producing outstanding results.

Not trying to argue, but I'm curious to know what your solution is?

Are we to fake and act like we're happy? Are we to just say Gooo Budaw! And turn this into Genespage?

Have you ever thought that part of the problem is that anytime someone says something like, "How can we get our Redzone offense going?", and the response is from someone that says, "Bitching about it sure won't help it!"....it's not helping things? Yes, we have several mental midgets on here that are just screaming Hud and fire Mullen like morons constantly...but it's only a few idiots. And you guys acting like that 1% of the board represents the entire board, is a big part of the problem. For every stupid "Fire Mullen" thread, there is a "can we stop with the negativity and BLONDE JESUS threads?" Thread. So some of you people that claim to not be negative, should start leading by example. And guys like preacher, Dawgsbite34, and the others that can't stop posting about Hud should chill out and take a deep breath too. I'll admit, it's even getting on my nerves. I understand your frustration, but some of you guys have let your agenda to get rid of Mullen take over your mind. Let it go. It looks like it ain't happening, and to be honest Mullen's team played well the last few weeks. If he tanks these last two, by all means chat it up...but as for right now, we may win 6 games so until we don't...drop the constant posts about Hud and firing Mullen.

The bottom line is that both sides are guilty. So let's have some discussions, but don't expect that the board is going to be Ray's of sunshine during a 4-6 season to this point. And just because we're discussing a 4-6 team and there is more negative than positive, doesn't mean it's a bunch of "Blonde Jesus Supporters wanting to fire Mullenz!!1!!" Like some people try to claim every time they see something not praising Mullen.

Most of this is not directed at you by the way MSUDawg4life...I'm ranting.

In fact, After posting this and reading it, I guess I am agreeing with you to an extent.... but want to add that the folks that are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from preacher and company, are just as big of a problem. So maybe the Mullen defenders can quit acting like everybody that isn't pumping shine is a Huddite....and everybody that wants Mullen gone can realize that they need to tone it back for a few more weeks....we can get this board back to normal.

Everybody stop the bait posts and let's have some good discussion. And for the love of God, let's get rid of some of these damn trolls. Everything that is over the top positive or negative and is from a brand new poster, should be flagged, because they are everywhere.

DownwardDawg
11-19-2013, 07:24 AM
nahh bruh, you aren't even on my shit list.

Good, I don't try to piss people off. I'd hope not to annoy anyone that bad. I do think people let too much get to them though. I've had people make some shitty comments to me and I try to just ignore it.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-19-2013, 07:36 AM

EngineerDawg
11-19-2013, 08:46 AM

I will make you a map. On the map will be directions to a sense of humor. Hope you find it.

Barking 13
11-19-2013, 08:59 AM

Are we to fake and act like we're happy? Are we to just say Gooo Budaw! And turn this into Genespage?

Have you ever thought that part of the problem is that anytime someone says something like, "How can we get our Redzone offense going?", and the response is from someone that says, "Bitching about it sure won't help it!"....it's not helping things? Yes, we have several mental midgets on here that are just screaming Hud and fire Mullen like morons constantly...but it's only a few idiots. And you guys acting like that 1% of the board represents the entire board, is a big part of the problem. For every stupid "Fire Mullen" thread, there is a "can we stop with the negativity and BLONDE JESUS threads?" Thread. So some of you people that claim to not be negative, should start leading by example. And guys like preacher, Dawgsbite34, and the others that can't stop posting about Hud should chill out and take a deep breath too. I'll admit, it's even getting on my nerves. I understand your frustration, but some of you guys have let your agenda to get rid of Mullen take over your mind. Let it go. It looks like it ain't happening, and to be honest Mullen's team played well the last few weeks. If he tanks these last two, by all means chat it up...but as for right now, we may win 6 games so until we don't...drop the constant posts about Hud and firing Mullen.

The bottom line is that both sides are guilty. So let's have some discussions, but don't expect that the board is going to be Ray's of sunshine during a 4-6 season to this point. And just because we're discussing a 4-6 team and there is more negative than positive, doesn't mean it's a bunch of "Blonde Jesus Supporters wanting to fire Mullenz!!1!!" Like some people try to claim every time they see something not praising Mullen.

In fact, After posting this and reading it, I guess I am agreeing with you to an extent.... but want to add that the folks that are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from preacher and company, are just as big of a problem. So maybe the Mullen defenders can quit acting like everybody that isn't pumping shine is a Huddite....and everybody that wants Mullen gone can realize that they need to tone it back for a few more weeks....we can get this board back to normal.

Everybody stop the bait posts and let's have some good discussion. And for the love of God, let's get rid of some of these damn trolls. Everything that is over the top positive or negative and is from a brand new poster, should be flagged, because they are everywhere.

I have just elected you as my representative on this board... don't make me impeach you...

stxdawg
11-19-2013, 09:15 AM

Hope you make it back here. People may have different opinions, but we all share one thing in common - we are all Bulldogs and bleed maroon & white.

War Machine Dawg
11-19-2013, 10:35 AM

Cadaver really has returned to sanity. Awesome. Now if we could just get 57 back.

BulldogBear
11-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Please kill this thread

archdog
11-19-2013, 11:27 AM
I believe 57 wants to discuss players and offensive and defensive schemes. What is working and what doesn't. Recruiting and upcoming matchups. If that is the case, I second it.

Barking 13
11-19-2013, 11:38 AM
I believe 57 wants to discuss players and offensive and defensive schemes. What is working and what doesn't. Recruiting and upcoming matchups. If that is the case, I second it.

3rd... all for?

MrKotter
11-19-2013, 11:42 AM

You, 34 and Hack, supossedly, have tried to get the board back to being civil and then you throw out some bullshit like this? F-ing ridiculous.

War Machine Dawg
11-19-2013, 11:45 AM
You, 34 and Hack, supossedly, have tried to get the board back to being civil and then you throw out some bullshit like this? F-ing ridiculous.

Pretty certain someone's sarcasm meter is on the blink.

MrKotter
11-19-2013, 11:55 AM
Pretty certain someone's sarcasm meter is on the blink.

Maybe so, my fault. Guess I'm pissy this morning

RougeDawg
11-19-2013, 01:25 PM

I agree with the positive threads that people could start such as, "what bowl will we land when we win the next two?", "with our plethora of great yound WR's, who's your breakout pick for 2014?", "From Our RB stable, who should get most carries next year?", etc.

But we are living in the present, and presently we are not doing a lot of things very well on the football field. The defense and sometimes our running game are the only constant positives. We continue to see the special team blunders. We continue to see teams score right before halftime. Up until the last few weeks, we've seen out HC basically pack it in before the 4th quarter. People recognizing these issues and bringing them here for discussion is not negative. It's reality, and the reality is our team has a lot of negative attributes at this point under Mullen. They can be corrected, as we have seen with the team playing a full 60 minutes the last 3 weeks. But there comes a point when you stop giving someone chances to correct mistakes. You wouldn't keep an employee who continued to cost you $ off of your bottom line, for simple, easy to correct mistakes, would you? It's the same with this team. The special teams issues have been a recurring theme the since Mullen has been here. And his constant tweaking and changing out punters/kickers week to week doesn't help. Have we seen any positive "In Game" results the last 2 months from his constant toying with the SP teams? I haven't seen any and I've been to all but 3 games this year.

We as fans see the talent we have, and expect better results. That's not negative. If anything it's positive because we do not want mediocrity to be accepted.