PDA

View Full Version : Good (free) article by Rosie about Leach & Staff post-practice

dawgday166
11-21-2021, 09:15 PM
https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/LongFormArticle/Mississippi-State-Mike-Leach-embed-practice-film-review--175964854/

Catfish
11-21-2021, 09:29 PM
https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/LongFormArticle/Mississippi-State-Mike-Leach-embed-practice-film-review--175964854/

Good article. I wasn't aware that Leach dipped.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2021, 09:31 PM
Great article!! Thanks for sharing!

TrapGame
11-21-2021, 09:39 PM
Man, that?s a really good article.

dawgday166
11-21-2021, 09:54 PM
Yea ... I thought it was a really good article too. I can sorta tell from the whole team's demeanor that they're taking on his personality somewhat. The way they interview, the way they celebrate on the field, etc. All pretty much low key. They score a TD they act like they been there before.

memsu06
11-21-2021, 10:08 PM
This team will be hell on wheels in a year or two.

With Mullen and a 3rd-10 play 75% chance it was a QB draw for a 3 yard gain. With Leach and our receivers there's a chance we get the first down.

Leach hasn't even really recruited his Michael Crabtree yet, but we still have some awesome receivers.

Keep Arnett and get some more studs on the offensive line and defense.

I get a sense that Leach's asst coaches like coaching for him. Cohen needs to pony up more money for the asst coach salaries.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2021, 10:14 PM
This team is physical I don't care what anyone says. You notice how many players on opposing teams been laying on the ground and having to come out for about the last 5-6 weeks, on both sides of the ball. We are a very physical team overall. I love how hard we play.

dawgday166
11-21-2021, 10:19 PM
This team is physical I don't care what anyone says. You notice how many players on opposing teams been laying on the ground and having to come out for about the last 5-6 weeks, on both sides of the ball. We are a very physical team overall. I love how hard we play.

I think this may be one of the best conditioned MSU teams we've had. We're physical and have very few injuries too. I really think from a coaching staff standpoint all the pieces are in place, just hope we can hold onto all of them.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2021, 10:20 PM
I think this may be one of the best conditioned MSU teams we've had. We're physical and have very few injuries too. I really think from a coaching staff standpoint all the pieces are in place, just hope we can hold onto all of them.

That's the only down side to having success is you generally lose some coaches but that's way better than being so bad nobody wants any of them lol.

dawgday166
11-21-2021, 10:21 PM
That's the only down side to having success is you generally lose some coaches but that's way better than being so bad nobody wants any of them lol.

Cohen needs to come way off that checkbook if necessary.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2021, 10:23 PM
Cohen needs to come way off that checkbook if necessary.

In the works.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-22-2021, 07:14 AM

Leach beach!

preachermatt83
11-22-2021, 08:46 AM
Leach beach!

Yessir. I was about to post the same thing.

OLJWales
11-22-2021, 02:37 PM

I'll never forget that video telling the team it will be the toughest off season they will ever have .