PDA

View Full Version : M over S hat

SilentSteel16
11-21-2021, 04:09 PM
Not starting a debate over emblems. But where can I find a M over S hat. Hailstatestore only has banner emblems and one m over s hat but it is beige. Tried Amazon as well along with fanatics, just must be in wrong spot. Have a kid in mind for one and about 3 LSU baseball fans and 2 UM fans in mind as well. Doesn?t have to be championship edition but the original would be great.

Would really like to use tanner Allen or one of the player deals so they get a little money as well thanks. And Hail State.

StarkVegasSteve
11-21-2021, 04:17 PM
The Lodge, Campus Book Mart, Maroon and Co. Any of them will have a ton of hats.

SilentSteel16
11-21-2021, 04:19 PM
I am guessing they have an online store? Hell of a drive for me to get some hats

SilentSteel16
11-21-2021, 04:20 PM
The Lodge, Campus Book Mart, Maroon and Co. Any of them will have a ton of hats.

Going to look them up. Thanks for the info. Also by chance do you know any of the websites that have Naial deals with our guys?

SilentSteel16
11-21-2021, 04:21 PM
NIL deals…..

TNDawg35
11-21-2021, 04:37 PM
I am guessing they have an online store? Hell of a drive for me to get some hats

Yes, they all have online stores. Last one I got a couple years ago ago was from the lodge. It was maroon on field hat, but they also had the all black one..

StarkVegasSteve
11-21-2021, 05:27 PM
Going to look them up. Thanks for the info. Also by chance do you know any of the websites that have Naial deals with our guys?

Not for anything with a university logo on it. You can?t do that unless given permission from the university.

Dawgbite
11-21-2021, 06:15 PM
Look at the MSU golf course. They may not have a web site or they might. I don’t know. They have some really unique stuff and they ship. I’ve bought stuff from them after seeing it on their FB page.

BulldogBear
11-21-2021, 06:23 PM

I was in the Lodge yesterday. They had standard maroon caps with white M over S.

Dak Holliday
11-21-2021, 09:51 PM
I pick up MoverS hats from time to time at TJ Maxx. After the season, they must send it to close out stores, because I?ve bought the standard MoverS, the Green MoverS, and kids MoverS there at different times. Not saying they are there, but it?s worth the look if you?re close to one.