PDA

View Full Version : We better be ready for

CadaverDawg
11-20-2021, 11:47 PM
Corral to magically be healed and ready to run the ball a lot. Because you can bet your ass that's what they've been saving his legs for.

Hambone
11-20-2021, 11:50 PM
I hope he does take off running early and often. He won’t make it out of the 1st quarter.

WhiskeyPirate
11-21-2021, 12:07 AM
Yes that sounds like a recipe for him to be helped off the field

Turfdawg67
11-21-2021, 12:17 AM
I agree totally, but it was the same rhetoric when we were about to play OM & Plumlee after he ran all over LSU (Bama?) before the Egg Bowl. He was gonna "rush for 300 yards against us"! I trust Arnett is aware that Corral is healthier than what he's been portraying.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2021, 12:26 AM
I agree totally, but it was the same rhetoric when we were about to play OM & Plumlee after he ran all over LSU (Bama?) before the Egg Bowl. He was gonna "rush for 300 yards against us"! I trust Arnett is aware that Corral is healthier than what he's been portraying.

This. I have heard om is gonna boat race every year for as long as I can remember. We gonna be alright.

parabrave
11-21-2021, 02:22 AM
Im more worried bout Early Breaking tackles and then getting long gains.

CadaverDawg
11-21-2021, 02:24 AM
For the record....I wasn't saying he'd be successful, I was just saying he'd be running it a lot. He has not run it much lately "due to injury". But he will against us.

klong-dog
11-21-2021, 02:42 AM
Yep. I called this a week or two and said he'll be ready to run like he did against UT. 30 plus attempts if need be.

OLJWales
11-21-2021, 03:57 AM
So his actual condition is unknown?

DAWG1903
11-21-2021, 06:34 AM
This. I have heard om is gonna boat race every year for as long as I can remember. We gonna be alright.

Yes sir....be ready for the hype machine to be in full force leading up to the game. Lots of talk about Corral; his Heisman campaign and being a first round pick. How their receivers are just now getting healthy....on and on and on.

GTHOM!

Dawgface
11-21-2021, 08:05 AM
Corral to magically be healed and ready to run the ball a lot. Because you can bet your ass that's what they've been saving his legs for.

I doubt he's been held back after all......he's had heisman aspirations. But you're right we better be ready as he can hurt us with his legs. I'm optimistic we will win however. Cautiously optimistic that is......

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-21-2021, 08:09 AM
Im more worried bout Early Breaking tackles and then getting long gains.

Anytime I see breaking in an ole miss thread, I auto-assume the topic is ankles.

ShotgunDawg
11-21-2021, 08:28 AM

Yup. They've been holding him back for this. We better be ready

99jc
11-21-2021, 09:03 AM
I'D give my left nut to see him carried off like Fitz but with 2 broken ankles.

msstate7
11-21-2021, 09:06 AM
If we does use his legs successfully, we gonna give up a buncha points bc our safeties gonna be watching him and get beat deep

msstate7

Lol, damn

basedog
There is no reason we want or shouldn't be ready, same for Ole Dixie. My wish is I hope it doesn't come down to us having to win the game with a FG, but if it does I will take it! LOL

Vegas says Ole Dixie -2, so if so it might come down to a FG for us.

msstate7
11-21-2021, 09:08 AM
42-38 final. Not sure who will win

Bdawg
11-21-2021, 09:10 AM

Dang. I hope he gets beats to hell and back but not injured.

TNDawg35
11-21-2021, 10:13 AM
Dang. I hope he gets beats to hell and back but not injured.

**** that! I remember sitting here watching Fitz ankle sideways and it was cause of a dirty ass play. I also remember them trying to Keytons the same way by throwing down forearms at his ankle…

I hope that ****er falls of the bus and breaks his ankles, and then as he is falling, his big ass head hits Kiffin in his balls…

parabrave
11-21-2021, 01:07 PM
**** that! I remember sitting here watching Fitz ankle sideways and it was cause of a dirty ass play. I also remember them trying to Keytons the same way by throwing down forearms at his ankle…

I hope that ****er falls of the bus and breaks his ankles, and then as he is falling, his big ass head hits Kiffin in his balls…

I bet most of that dirty play was brought on and encouraged by fatass. I don't think Kiffen would stand for that crapo

SailingDawg
11-21-2021, 03:12 PM
What was their problem against Vandy? Doubt they were holding back against the Commodores.

TrapGame
11-21-2021, 03:29 PM
What was their problem against Vandy? Doubt they were holding back against the Commodores.

They tried to Tennessee State Vandy. The problem is Vandy has better players. If they had a better QB it would have been a tied game in the 4th. Vandy?s offense still put up 500 yards their defense.

Can you imagine Lane pulling Corral in the 4th only up by 2 touchdowns?

ShotgunDawg
11-21-2021, 03:52 PM
42-38 final. Not sure who will win

I just don't see them scoring 38. They haven't scored more than 31 since the Arkansas game almost 2 months ago.

With our ball control, if we execute on offense, I don't see them scoring more than 28 or 31. They'd have to light us up well above what they've been doing to sniff 38.

IncessantCowbellRinger
11-21-2021, 04:03 PM

Absolutely not! I don't wish injury on any player except the ones who did that to Fitz and they are not playing. There is nothing funny about your post.

Bdawg
11-21-2021, 04:06 PM
**** that! I remember sitting here watching Fitz ankle sideways and it was cause of a dirty ass play. I also remember them trying to Keytons the same way by throwing down forearms at his ankle?

I hope that ****er falls of the bus and breaks his ankles, and then as he is falling, his big ass head hits Kiffin in his balls?

Ha. Yeah what they did was BS in that game. I'll stand by any injury he receives as long as it's not dirty. Like I said, hope we beat him till he can't move, but legally.