PDA

View Full Version : Arrogant dm about to get the fatlady sticking a fork in his hunch back...

99jc
11-20-2021, 07:21 PM
he is toast and it couldn't happen to a better fellow. OT AT Missouri.

R2Dawg
11-20-2021, 07:23 PM
Bet he is job shopping now. Ha, that didn't take long.

R2Dawg
11-20-2021, 07:24 PM
Let history reveal that MSU made Dan Mullen, not Mullen made MSU. MSU>one HC

PGHBulldogBG
11-20-2021, 07:26 PM
He needs to win out to save his job. I think he is safe if he does that but I?m sure there will be some sort of agreement that he has to beat UGA or win 10 games next year

Cowbell
11-20-2021, 07:32 PM
He ain't saving his Job - He is playing like he is ready for that buyout money

Statecoachingblows**
11-20-2021, 07:34 PM
"Angry" Dan looks like he is about to cry.

99jc
11-20-2021, 07:37 PM
DANNYS DONE LOL

RougeDawg
11-20-2021, 07:37 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2021, 07:38 PM
Did he at least win the 4th qtr? Dance in the locker room if so.

R2Dawg
11-20-2021, 07:39 PM
Does Dan coach against FSU?

BulldogBear
11-20-2021, 07:41 PM
Ahhh, the sweet nectar of MM tears.

RocketDawg
11-20-2021, 07:44 PM
He needs to win out to save his job. I think he is safe if he does that but I?m sure there will be some sort of agreement that he has to beat UGA or win 10 games next year

Not sure he'll make it past the year. Losing to Missouri, getting routed by South Carolina, and the Samford game - things are going south for Dan.

BrunswickDawg
11-20-2021, 07:45 PM
Couldn't happen to a better asshole! Grass ain't greener at the "real football program" you felt you deserved. You'd be making $7m a year in Starkville and would retire with a statue outside the stadium as the winning coach in program history. But you and youre weird kiss every player on the mouth before the game wife, and your "recruiting coordinator" (wink wink) were too good for MSU. You ****ing reap what you sow you hunchbacked yankee bastard. You reap what you sow. Merry Christmas, holy shit, where's the Tylenol ?

PGHBulldogBG
11-20-2021, 07:48 PM
Not sure he'll make it past the year. Losing to Missouri, getting routed by South Carolina, and the Samford game - things are going south for Dan.

Now that he lost this game I don?t see him keeping his job. His only chance was to win that and FSU

BiscuitEater
11-20-2021, 07:49 PM
he is toast and it couldn't happen to a better fellow. OT AT Missouri.

Dead man 'walking!'

dawgday166
11-20-2021, 07:50 PM
I dunno. I just don't see Loafers firing him just yet.

lastmajordog
11-20-2021, 07:50 PM
too bad he didn’t have that one loss DOG team to point to because he left a year too early, Fla HAHAHA!!!.......Missou enjoy........ Mullen gonna Mullen

99jc
11-20-2021, 07:51 PM
HIS ASS IS GETTING ROASTED ON THE GATOR BOARDS. LOL

RougeDawg
11-20-2021, 07:55 PM
HIS ASS IS GETTING ROASTED ON THE GATOR BOARDS. LOL

Links please.

CaptainObvious
11-20-2021, 07:56 PM
Georgia Tech about to open up for Dan to step right in. And Atlanta has Targets AND Publix!

PGHBulldogBG
11-20-2021, 07:57 PM
With the schedule UF had and the talent level they should?ve went 10-2 this year but he really messed that up. No excuse to lose to SC Missouri LSU or UK. Maybe losing @UK but definitely not the other 3. 9-3 at absolute worst

parabrave
11-20-2021, 08:00 PM
I dunno. I just don't see Loafers firing him just yet.

Loafers might not want to but Spurrier is telling him fire him or I;ll fire you. The big question is will info babe follow Dan now?

RocketDawg
11-20-2021, 08:05 PM
Links please.

I was going to ask for the same thing. All I can find are pay sites.

Martianlander
11-20-2021, 08:06 PM
Dan?s in the doghouse so bad with Megan that he?s got to do the grocery shopping. PS Dan: Megan only likes Hellman mayonnaise

Gutter Cobreh
11-20-2021, 08:06 PM
Georgia Tech about to open up for Dan to step right in. And Atlanta has Targets AND Publix!

ATL is closer to Lake Oconee, so it would make it easier for him to improve his wake surfing skills!!! Win/Win

RocketDawg
11-20-2021, 08:07 PM
With the schedule UF had and the talent level they should?ve went 10-2 this year but he really messed that up. No excuse to lose to SC Missouri LSU or UK. Maybe losing @UK but definitely not the other 3. 9-3 at absolute worst

His best game was when he almost beat Alabama.

RocketDawg
11-20-2021, 08:09 PM
Dan?s in the doghouse so bad with Megan that he?s got to do the grocery shopping. PS Dan: Megan only likes Hellman mayonnaise

What's going on between him and Megan? It can't be money - one year of his salary is enough for several lifetimes for most people.

RougeDawg
11-20-2021, 08:09 PM

And the only stuffings Don likes is with his recruiting coordinators.

NWADAWG
11-20-2021, 08:11 PM
Ahhh, the sweet nectar of MM tears.

Megan's tears are her sweet nectar? Just making sure I understand.

Coldsleeve Jr.
11-20-2021, 08:15 PM
Megan's tears are her sweet nectar? Just making sure I understand.

I think MM's tears contain the aforementioned sweet nectar

somebodyshotmypaw
11-20-2021, 08:19 PM
Going 2-6 in the SEC in a weak East is just inexcusable.

NWADAWG
11-20-2021, 08:20 PM
I think MM's tears contain the aforementioned sweet nectar

I understand what he was saying. I just think she may have some sweeter nectar than tears.

MetEdDawg
11-20-2021, 08:21 PM
It's always fun to think about how he could have Corral right now but they were concerned about him off the field and he ended up going to OM.

Mullen wouldn't be in near the problems he's in if he had Corral.

There's no way he survives this loss.

99jc
11-20-2021, 08:27 PM
I was going to ask for the same thing. All I can find are pay sites.

http://mudlizard.com/swamp/

RocketDawg
11-20-2021, 08:30 PM
It's always fun to think about how he could have Corral right now but they were concerned about him off the field and he ended up going to OM.

Mullen wouldn't be in near the problems he's in if he had Corral.

There's no way he survives this loss.

Can't really blame him for that.

SteelCurtain74
11-20-2021, 08:33 PM
Now that he lost this game I don?t see him keeping his job. His only chance was to win that and FSU

They are not beating FSU if he's still the coach. If they fire him before FSU. I give them a puncher's chance.

Bdawg
11-20-2021, 08:34 PM
Couldn't happen to a better asshole! Grass ain't greener at the "real football program" you felt you deserved. You'd be making $7m a year in Starkville and would retire with a statue outside the stadium as the winning coach in program history. But you and youre weird kiss every player on the mouth before the game wife, and your "recruiting coordinator" (wink wink) were too good for MSU. You ****ing reap what you sow you hunchbacked yankee bastard. You reap what you sow. Merry Christmas, holy shit, where's the Tylenol ?

This is beautiful!! I love every word!!

RocketDawg
11-20-2021, 08:35 PM

Thanks.

The format of that board reminds me of the old Gene's Page back in the mid-late 90s.

Matt3467
11-20-2021, 08:35 PM

Here's another good one. Free.
https://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/forums/raygators-swamp-gas.5/

TheLostDawg
11-20-2021, 08:46 PM
Deep down Strickland is a dawg. He could win both fan bases back and solve the Mullen problem by firing him and getting Kiffen.

DLGDawg
11-20-2021, 08:51 PM
From Twitter. No idea if true. From Walter Friedman

Just received word from a source in #Florida (@FloridaGators) that the University of Florida will look to move on from head coach Dan Mullen. The #Gators are expected to make an announcement, possibly by Monday. @jim_howington #BreakingNews #NCAAF #NCAAFootball #sec #danmullen

msstate7
11-20-2021, 08:52 PM
Just received word from a source in #Florida (@FloridaGators) that the University of Florida will look to move on from head coach Dan Mullen. The #Gators are expected to make an announcement, possibly by Monday. @jim_howington #BreakingNews #NCAAF #NCAAFootball #sec #danmullen

Can't say I blame them. 6-6 shouldn't be a thing at Florida

TrapGame
11-20-2021, 08:53 PM

LOL!!!!

See ya Dan.

Dawgology
11-20-2021, 08:59 PM

Well done.

DownwardDawg
11-20-2021, 09:02 PM
The only thing that would surprise me, is if anyone is actually surprised by this. He was never gonna last anything beyond 5 years. It was one of the easiest things in college football to call.

RocketDawg
11-20-2021, 09:09 PM
Can't say I blame them. 6-6 shouldn't be a thing at Florida

Isn't he 5-6, and has to beat FSU to be bowl eligible?

RocketDawg
11-20-2021, 09:10 PM
The only thing that would surprise me, is if anyone is actually surprised by this. He was never gonna last anything beyond 5 years. It was one of the easiest things in college football to call.

5 years would get him something over $30M. Add that to what we paid him and he's not going to starve.

Todd4State
11-20-2021, 09:21 PM

Too shelf! One of my favorite posts on here! Well done!

PikeDawg15
11-20-2021, 09:32 PM
Deep down Strickland is a dawg. He could win both fan bases back and solve the Mullen problem by firing him and getting Kiffen.

I called it awhile back on here. That is destiny. Pure karma for laughing at us when mullen left, breaking fitz ankle. This time, it comes full effing circle.

msstate7
11-20-2021, 09:41 PM

So you saw him being fired this year after last year? I'm actually shocked he's being fired this season after they were so strong last year. He definitely deserves it though... just can't be this bad at Florida

schddog72
11-20-2021, 09:48 PM
Bet he is job shopping now. Ha, that didn't take long.

Last I heard, UMass is still open . . . . . . .

dawgday166
11-20-2021, 09:53 PM
https://twitter.com/BigSeanQ_/status/1459594787087134723

DownwardDawg
11-20-2021, 09:56 PM
So you saw him being fired this year after last year? I'm actually shocked he's being fired this season after they were so strong last year. He definitely deserves it though... just can't be this bad at Florida

Said it since he left, he wouldn't make it past 5 years at Florida.

RougeDawg
11-20-2021, 09:57 PM

This is the question. Forget the chicken or the egg.

Did Megan start banging the players or Dan the recruiting coordinators first? Those pics and the ones from State are definitely swinger wild.

RocketDawg
11-20-2021, 09:57 PM

That's a little weird ....

dawgday166
11-20-2021, 10:00 PM
This is the question. Forget the chicken or the egg.

Did Megan start banging the players or Dan the recruiting coordinators first? Those pics and the ones from State are definitely swinger wild.

My guess would probably be that Dan wanted to bang recruiting coordinators or she caught him at it. Megan then said "Well if that's the case ....". Just a guess tho.

It do look like they have a swinging sort of lifestyle. Probably why he has his head so far up his ass this year ... more than usual that is.

dawgday166
11-20-2021, 10:09 PM

I'm betting that shitter is really gonna be full this Christmas.

Cowbell
11-20-2021, 10:28 PM
7-45 all time vs. ranked opponents

Matt3467
11-20-2021, 10:40 PM
Mullen's post game presser for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUgXChZ2oDw

RougeDawg
11-20-2021, 10:46 PM
Mullen's post game presser for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUgXChZ2oDw

Didn?t watch but I?m sure other coaches and players were thrown under the bus. With some shit eating grin ?Mehs? while shoulder shrugging.

Turfdawg67
11-20-2021, 11:41 PM
Said it since he left, he wouldn't make it past 5 years at Florida.

I'll admit I was wrong, I gave him 3 years. Mostly based off the fact that he couldn't beat UGA and they fired McElwain in 3 years... AFTER he won the East title twice. Unrealistic expectations at UF. But... a weird, fortunateness thing happened for Danno, Franks got hurt and he was forced to start Trask. Trask saved Danno by beating UGA and making it to the Championship game.

But let's go back to Dan's tenure here...and I'll preface to say that I was a Mullen guy (and a Moorhead guy and a Leach guy - guess I'm a sunshine pumper), but the naysayers were right. Byrne and Strickland had the right formula for success - schedule 4 winnable non-conference games, play UK and Vandy, and win 6+ games, make a bowl and the State fans will be ecstatic! And maybe, probably/hopefully, if you catch TAM/AU/LSU on a down year, you'll have a really good season every once in a while and win 8 or 9 games! You'll be a hero to these success deprived fans. And it WORKED!

But it was smoke and mirrors, as the-not-ready-for-head coach Moorhead proved. Dan is what Dan is... an okay coach that could've been a hero in little ole StarkVegas, but believed his own hype. Now everyone knows...

Catfish
11-20-2021, 11:48 PM
Good post !!

Turfdawg67
11-21-2021, 12:09 AM
Good post !!

Thanks Catfish. And let's just say, Leach has those same "advantages" too. But hopefully we won't have to deal with those late season losses, due to job hunting, and put our team in position for better post-season opportunities! Hail State!!

Lord McBuckethead
11-21-2021, 12:13 AM
She likes all Mayo.

Commercecomet24
11-21-2021, 12:18 AM
7-45 all time vs. ranked opponents

Brutal just brutal.

Lord McBuckethead
11-21-2021, 12:28 AM
Damn, Leach has almost beat that record, at MSU, in 20 games.

Lord McBuckethead
11-21-2021, 12:40 AM
ATL is closer to Lake Oconee, so it would make it easier for him to improve his wake surfing skills!!! Win/Win

I personally would live to go back to the preseason fluff pieces Mullen did with Marty and what?s his face just to see the bullshit Mullen threw out there. Rewatching his first lame ass day at UF, when he gets off the plane doing the chomp?..funny as hell.

Todd4State
11-21-2021, 02:04 AM
I'll admit I was wrong, I gave him 3 years. Mostly based off the fact that he couldn't beat UGA and they fired McElwain in 3 years... AFTER he won the East title twice. Unrealistic expectations at UF. But... a weird, fortunateness thing happened for Danno, Franks got hurt and he was forced to start Trask. Trask saved Danno by beating UGA and making it to the Championship game.

But let's go back to Dan's tenure here...and I'll preface to say that I was a Mullen guy (and a Moorhead guy and a Leach guy - guess I'm a sunshine pumper), but the naysayers were right. Byrne and Strickland had the right formula for success - schedule 4 winnable non-conference games, play UK and Vandy, and win 6+ games, make a bowl and the State fans will be ecstatic! And maybe, probably/hopefully, if you catch TAM/AU/LSU on a down year, you'll have a really good season every once in a while and win 8 or 9 games! You'll be a hero to these success deprived fans. And it WORKED!

But it was smoke and mirrors, as the-not-ready-for-head coach Moorhead proved. Dan is what Dan is... an okay coach that could've been a hero in little ole StarkVegas, but believed his own hype. Now everyone knows...

I think MSU has a higher ceiling in football than we realize. The issue was for years we mismanaged the schedule and didn't put ourselves in position to succeed. And then that caused many fans to believe that was our norm. And then Dan came along when we started to schedule better and we started to get a little closer to the ceiling but because of his philosophy it still limited our ceiling somewhat. And our fans and administration just bought it as our ceiling.

I think our biggest issue now is recruiting. If we can invest more in that and get better at it the sky is the limit.

Todd4State
11-21-2021, 02:08 AM
The other thing about Dan that I never understood. His first two years at MSU there was a lot more creativity with his offense. We saw some wishbone on the goal line use of fullbacks like Patrick Hanrahan, and etc.

Ever since the 2010 season it feels like he has kind of been in a rut offensively from a creativity standpoint. It became the same old QB run, RB run, and then maybe a short pass on third down. That was basically his offense at the end.