PDA

View Full Version : Eddie George smokin crack.........

99jc
11-20-2021, 05:55 PM
All I asked of our players was to fight, to grind, not to give up, not to quit, not to lay down and they did just that until the last play of the game. At halftime I said, 'Lets just win the second half,' and we almost accomplished that."

yeah because we took our foot off your throat...leave our 1st team in we lay 80 on you.

Turfdawg67
11-20-2021, 06:12 PM
Pretty sure he knows that dippy, that's just coach speak. Such an angry little dwarf... At least it's not directed at our team or our coach, as usual.

IMissJack
11-20-2021, 09:46 PM
What else can a coach say in that situation? They are undermanned and fighting over their weight class. Sometimes these AD's take the payday but the kids have to take the fight, and it's just not fun for anyone on that sideline.

Matt3467
11-20-2021, 09:48 PM
I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Tbh even with our second and third stringers in we should've won easily but they did play us close the second half. I don't even think we played the backups until the 4th qt.

PikeDawg15
11-20-2021, 09:58 PM
He said what a coach should say. No way in hell they were gonna win or even be competitive. They couldnt stay within 2 touchdowns of the 3rd team