PDA

View Full Version : For those that wondered how Louisville BB would play against Detroit today........

99jc
11-20-2021, 05:42 PM
Louisville needed a 3 pointer at the end to beat them. Looks like we got a good team.

Noah Locke's 3 helps Louisville survive Detroit Mercy 73-67
? Noah Locke hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 1:17 remaining

TOP PERFORMERS
Madut Akec
DET - F
19 PTS, 10 REB, 5 STL
Dre Davis
LOU - G
18 PTS, 9 REB, 1 AST

Joebob
11-20-2021, 06:13 PM
You could tell by the way they were playing us in the second half that they had a good, athletic team. Glad we got to play somebody like that early in the season. It'll remind us what it will be like later on.

NCMSTFAN
11-20-2021, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the post. Someone asked about this game earlier and I came on to basically post the same thing.. Detroit is probably the best 0-4 team I know about lol. They played us very tough but the game was never in danger. They obviously could have beaten Louisville so it was a good win. They will beat teams this year... but as I keep saying, I really like our team this season. If we can get Watts involved and Tolu back healthy... we can go far without a doubt.

Lord McBuckethead
11-21-2021, 01:11 AM
Detroit M gave us a great look at a tough team that was very athletic. Winning games like that serve us much better than beating up on little brothers.