PDA

View Full Version : So who do I cheer for today?

Maverick91
11-20-2021, 03:25 PM
Vandy
arky

I know we have had a few threads about this, just wanted to bring it up again.

we need the top two to win this week.

next week

State wins
Auburn wins
Mizzu wins
LSU wins

the standings would end in the west looking like the below:
Bama 5-3
State5-3
auburn 5-3
a&m 4-4
arky 4-4
pissers 4-4
LSU SUCKS

IF I understand it correctly we actually need a&m and arky to finish 5-3 for State to actually get win the west right?

parabrave
11-20-2021, 03:34 PM
Arky. Want no chance of OM going to a NY6 game. Um we are not going to the SEC championship game

Maverick91
11-20-2021, 03:37 PM
Arky. Want no chance of OM going to a NY6 game. Um we are not going to the SEC championship game

some people on here have implied that if there is a 4 or 5 team tie in the west State actually wins the west.

Bdawg
11-20-2021, 03:43 PM
Bama ain't losing so it doesn't really matter. AU has no QB or kicker. Guess we can pull for others to lose so we move up the bowl pecking order but that's about it. No chance for the west. I really don't want Bama to make the playoff but it does help us in the bowl pecking order if they do. Got to see how the egg plays out to see if I pull for Bama in sec championship game. I don't want OM in NY6 so we just need to go ahead and beat their a**!

Bdawg
11-20-2021, 03:44 PM
some people on here have implied that if there is a 4 or 5 team tie in the west State actually wins the west.

Pipedream

PikeDawg15
11-20-2021, 03:48 PM
There is 0 percent shot that state wins the sec west.
It is not happening.

There is a 10-15% chance that we make the sugar bowl tho ( yes there is , not likely but it is still on the board , sec west was lost when we lost to Arkansas and A&M lost to ole miss)

We need to root for Alabama . That is our team to root for , Alabama wins out . Goes to atlanta and beats Georgia both are in the playoff , that opens the 3rd highest ranked sec team to go to the sugar bowl

We need to beat ole miss decently good , probably more than 1 touchdown .

Lsu needs to upset Texas A&M

I do not know if it is needed but , We should be rooting for Missouri to beat Arkansas Friday, if those things happen we will 100% be in the sugar , but there is a 75-80% chance it doesn?t happen.

I will be happy with 8-4 and an egg ( more than happy)

Maverick91
11-20-2021, 03:50 PM
I get it is a pipedream. not the point of my thread. lol I wanted to know who the right teams are that need to win.

I believe we have a strong chance to finish 2end in the west, which is awesome.

Maverick91
11-20-2021, 03:52 PM
I agree with this, ight Bama wins. but I want it to be a game though.

OLJWales
11-20-2021, 03:56 PM
Vandy
arky

I know we have had a few threads about this, just wanted to bring it up again.

we need the top two to win this week.

next week

State wins
Auburn wins
Mizzu wins
LSU wins

the standings would end in the west looking like the below:
Bama 5-3
State5-3
auburn 5-3
a&m 4-4
arky 4-4
pissers 4-4
LSU SUCKS

IF I understand it correctly we actually need a&m and arky to finish 5-3 for State to actually get win the west right?

What kinda question is whether or not pull for the confed opponent?

Maverick91
11-20-2021, 04:01 PM
What kinda question is whether or not pull for the confed opponent?

ehh, good point. I didn't think through that one. Was more asking about the other games and next week.

PikeDawg15
11-20-2021, 04:28 PM
I get it is a pipedream. not the point of my thread. lol I wanted to know who the right teams are that need to win.

The winner of the egg bowl is 2nd place in the west , both state and ole miss hold the tie breaker over Texas A&M

Bdawg
11-20-2021, 04:55 PM

I get it. We just to take care of the egg. Bama will get the pigs. All the othe good teams in the west we have beaten. I guess aTm needs to lose somewhere too

PikeDawg15
11-20-2021, 05:49 PM
I get it. We just to take care of the egg. Bama will get the pigs. All the othe good teams in the west we have beaten. I guess aTm needs to lose somewhere too

In terms of bowl pecking order, we need lsu to pull the upset on A&M.

All 7 sec west teams would be bowl eligible in that scenario.

If we win the egg , we are #2 in the west , nothing else has to happen , we control that