PDA

View Full Version : Kiffen would do very well at LSU

Op4isabitch
11-18-2021, 03:09 PM
Why isn?t his name mentioned with LSU but it is with Florida and Miami?

LSU is a better job than both of the other options mentioned. LSU never lacks for talent. They can pay more than OM and he would have a legitimate chance of winning a Natty at LSU and could do it quicker there than any of the other schools he?s linked with at he moment.

Someone explain this to me.

VandelayIndustries
11-18-2021, 03:16 PM
LSU probably thinks it can do better

TrapGame
11-18-2021, 03:22 PM
Kiffin wants a Florida job preferably Miami. He hasn't made it a secret. He's told several people he'd go back to Florida to coach. All the smoke we are seeing around Miami is no accident. Big money alums have been told Lane is available if the job should come open.

Op4isabitch
11-18-2021, 03:25 PM
Well it’s just my opinion BUT if a man could have Miami, Florida or LSU and he chose something other than LSU… he’d be 17ing idiot. That is if he truly wants to win at football.

TrapGame
11-18-2021, 03:26 PM
Well it’s just my opinion BUT if a man could have Miami, Florida or LSU and he chose something other than LSU… he’d be 17ing idiot. That is if he truly wants to win at football.

Lane wants to win at being Lane. Everything else is secondary.

Cooterpoot
11-18-2021, 04:36 PM
Why isn?t his name mentioned with LSU but it is with Florida and Miami?

LSU is a better job than both of the other options mentioned. LSU never lacks for talent. They can pay more than OM and he would have a legitimate chance of winning a Natty at LSU and could do it quicker there than any of the other schools he?s linked with at he moment.

Someone explain this to me.

Your praise of Kiffin is funny

Op4isabitch
11-18-2021, 04:43 PM
Your praise of Kiffin is funny

Why do you say that? He?s a good Coach, he?s got the confederates ranked in the top 10. I don?t see what?s funny about it.

Saltydog
11-18-2021, 04:52 PM
Truth is, they can't.........Kiffin is a hell'uva coach......Many Bama fans I know don't want to see him down there.........Him or Freeze either one, which I don't think will happen anyway...........

was21
11-18-2021, 07:10 PM
Kiffin will probably end up at alabama. He is the son Saban never had. His getting fired at alabama is smoke and mirrors. Whether he stays at Old Manning until then is a maybe.

TUSK
11-18-2021, 07:54 PM
Kiffin will probably end up at alabama. He is the son Saban never had. His getting fired at alabama is smoke and mirrors. Whether he stays at Old Manning until then is a maybe.

I'd be aight with that... Provided he hired some outstanding coordinators...

I would not like to see him at LSU, however...

PikeDawg15
11-18-2021, 09:31 PM
I honestly see Lane Kiffin as a Florida Gator doing the chomp
But
I am starting to picture him talking about bringing the U back some also

PikeDawg15
11-18-2021, 09:31 PM
I?m surprised Auburn didn?t make a bigger push for kiffin last year

LC Dawg
11-18-2021, 09:39 PM
I don't really give a damn if Kiffin stays at Ole Miss but we need the rumors of him leaving to keep gaining traction. They have benefited too many times from our coach not being focused for the Egg Bowl.

WhiskeyPirate
11-18-2021, 09:44 PM
I would do well at LSU. Most anybody with a pulse would. You have to be a real dip$hit to not win games at LSU.

Dak Holliday
11-18-2021, 10:50 PM
Kiffin at LSU would be concerning for all. He would have a more than ample recruiting field with backers that are all in. He?s an elite play caller, and resonates somehow through his don?t give a shit persona with the younger crowd. Kiffin has done well at FAU and now at OM. He would have them rolling in one season.