View Full Version : Chris Jones - Hard not to like him

Big4Dawg
11-18-2013, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7XDSNbxWAg

Funny interview.

MSUDawg4Life
11-18-2013, 04:39 PM
Great interview.

Another outstanding representative of our university. I look forward to watching him develop and go on to a successful NFL career.

Barking 13
11-18-2013, 04:47 PM
I love that guy! If we had a bunch of him and Daks, we could be unbeatable...

CadaverDawg
11-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Damn, everybody should watch this. There is no doubt who got the better DLineman in recruiting last year. I never realized Chris had so much personality and was already such a leader. I love that he is pumping up guys like Clayborne, Thomas, and Flowers and telling them that they are the reason they are playing so well on defense. Good stuff, thanks for linking this Big4Dawg.

By the way, I also hope he's serious when he says that Thomas and Flowers are coming along and that Clayborne is a stud. We need positive news out of the OLine camp for the coming years.

Op4isabitch
11-18-2013, 04:50 PM
That dude is awesome! I hope he makes millions and millions and millions. I heard someone say over the weekend, may have been one of the announcers of our game say that Chris is likely the best Freshman D lineman playing this year. That's a big compliment and one I agree with.

ShotgunDawg
11-18-2013, 05:00 PM
I love that guy! If we had a bunch of him and Daks, we could be unbeatable...

We just might when these two guys are the team leaders for the next two years. Dak and Chris are winners, and will shape everyone up once they are in charge. This year's senior class is just weak and, frankly, not good enough players for people to listen.

Dawg61
11-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Give CJ the ball inside the 2

stxdawg
11-18-2013, 05:05 PM
He will be one of our leaders next year as a true sophomore. There is no doubt he is one of the good guys, and he thankfully chose to wear maroon and represent his state as Bulldog.

gtowndawg
11-18-2013, 05:41 PM
2. His hands are like freakin' meat hooks!

TheRef
11-18-2013, 06:37 PM
Also, if y'all noticed pregame he is one of the ones pumping up the team in the huddle.

hacker
11-18-2013, 07:21 PM
good interview, I laughed with them when he forgot the third F!

Sounds like they've talked about being a top 5 team next year.

Bulldawg1994
11-18-2013, 07:23 PM
I hope he is talking to the recruits. What a greet representative of MSU

Harrydawg
11-18-2013, 09:03 PM
He is becoming the total package. Our coaches deserve credit for at least some of that and Dan paid Chris the ultimate complement last week saying that "Chris has totally bought in"

RougeDawg
11-19-2013, 12:59 AM
He will be one of our leaders next year as a true sophomore. There is no doubt he is one of the good guys, and he thankfully chose to wear maroon and represent his state as Bulldog.

^^^^^^^^^I think this goes hand in hand with why he stuck with us in the end. He's a great person, outside of football. That is all I needed to know, to know he wouldn't flip like so many before him. He was definitely giving the Bammers all they could handle Sat night and I fully expect him to do some major work the next two weeks. He's getting better each week, and in a hurry.

By the way, how are those 10 calories?**

mek34
11-19-2013, 04:46 PM
He has a bright future ahead of him