PDA

View Full Version : Something Leach said at halftime Saturday

starkvegasdawg
11-15-2021, 06:19 PM
Didn't really think much about it at the time but looking back...wow.

The announcers said he told the offense if they just execute them Auburn can't stop them. No need to do anything special. Just execute. 33-0 later in the second half I'd have to say he was pretty spot on.

Catfish
11-15-2021, 06:28 PM
Defense executed, offense executed, and Will was slinging it. Some of his passes were incredible.

Pancho
11-15-2021, 06:30 PM
Derek Mason sure seemed perplexed. It was like a PTSD video from Vandy.

OLJWales
11-15-2021, 06:36 PM
Derek Mason sure seemed perplexed. It was like a PTSD video from Vandy.

He looked demoralized and confused; even while hiding behind his spy shades.

TNDawg35
11-15-2021, 06:49 PM
Leach saw something that made him say that… Dude is a master man. The egg bowl is gonna be fun!!

Matt3467
11-15-2021, 07:53 PM

The announcers said he told the offense if they just execute them Auburn can't stop them. No need to do anything special. Just execute. 33-0 later in the second half I'd have to say he was pretty spot on.

Well Kiffin did call Leach the best offensive mind in college football.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-15-2021, 08:03 PM
More than any coach on the country, Leach focuses on his offense more than he does the opposing team’s defense. Leach’s belief is that if we run the offense correctly, it doesn’t matter what the defense does. I think Leach watches more film of his offense than most coaches, and less film of the opposing defense than most coaches.

Percho
11-15-2021, 10:16 PM
Will Leach force Saban into retirement?

OLJWales
11-16-2021, 03:40 AM
Will Leach force Saban into retirement?

LMAO Perch. Solid.

Long before he inked with us, I considered him the most intriguing character in the bidness. The 60 minute piece while at Tech then all those other clips that followed always had my attention. Fearless, confident, smart as a whip, funniern hell, and not afraid to be an asshole when he wants to. We need more Leach's, Pattons and Geronimos these days.

ETA: At 28-3, I be like "I cant take this bi-polar roller coaster shit no more!"

Johnson85
11-16-2021, 09:50 AM

With pretty much any other coach, hearing him say that at half time would have pissed me off. I was not surprised to see the offense do better, and wouldn't have called bullshit if somebody said we could beat them if we played them again, but I thought we had way too big of a hole to dig out of and just never thought that our defense would go from shit to lock down like that.

Percho
11-16-2021, 12:36 PM
LMAO Perch. Solid.

Long before he inked with us, I considered him the most intriguing character in the bidness. The 60 minute piece while at Tech then all those other clips that followed always had my attention. Fearless, confident, smart as a whip, funniern hell, and not afraid to be an asshole when he wants to. We need more Leach's, Pattons and Geronimos these days.

ETA: At 28-3, I be like "I cant take this bi-polar roller coaster shit no more!"

Turned out sweet, didn't it?