PDA

View Full Version : Comparing MSU and Ark Schedules

Madkinmecrazy
11-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Someone did this with OM, so I wanted to do it with us and Arky.

Common Opponents:
Alabama - Easy advantage to MSU. Arky got shut out and blown out while we played a good game against the #1. Advantage -MSU
A&M - This one is almost a draw, but A&Ms game against the hogs was the worst all year, and the hogs still lost by more than us. Advantage - MSU
South Carolina - Again, not even close. At least we kept it to within a few TDs. Advantage - MSU
Auburn - We were a play away from winning, Arky never had a chance - Advantage - MSU

SEC - Non common opponents
Florida vs. UK - We definitely got the better draw here, but I think we would have beat this Florida team. We squeaked by UK, but we were just playing to our opponents level. Advantage - MSU

OOC Opponents
Rutgers v OSU - Not even close. Rutgers is trash and Arky lost to them. We played a top 10 team close. Advantage - MSU
Troy vs. USM - Southern is terrible. We would have won that game by 60, they won by 21. We rolled over Troy, who will probably make a bowl this year Advantage - MSU
ULL v Bowling Green - This is the only one where I would give Arky the edge. ULL has only lost to Arky and KState this year. Pretty good team in a pretty terrible conference. BG lost to Toledo and we barely beat them. Advantage - Ark
Directional schools - Who cares?

I think we roll the hogs this weekend, with or without Dak and TR. Their schedule has been super weak, especially the OOC. Plus, they lost to Rutgers.

Sam&DeansDawg
11-18-2013, 03:06 PM
We Will dominate the pigs. The bears have better be ready for the beating they will take in God's country! Hail State!

Madkinmecrazy
11-18-2013, 03:40 PM
We Will dominate the pigs. The bears have better be ready for the beating they will take in God's country! Hail State!

I think we should dominate the pigs, but we need to come out with high energy and never take our foot off the gas. If we can get a solid ass beating going then I think we carry that momentum into Thanksgiving and our bowl game.

mek34
11-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Should be easy win