PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Carousel

WhiskeyPirate
11-14-2021, 01:52 PM
I?m predicting right now kiffin to Florida.

This is a no brainer that he will be the candidate IMO, read their board. Former fau coach, rehabbed his image with one year and Corrall.

I researched Kiffin quite a bit when he was being considered for various sec jobs. He is a mercenary without principle or loyalty. Ole Miss fans had better be prepared for some skullduggery.

parabrave
11-14-2021, 02:04 PM
The U. South Florida much different than Gainesville.

WhiskeyPirate
11-14-2021, 02:07 PM
The U. South Florida much different than Gainesville.

UF or Miami, could both get kiffin if the money is right. UF is a better job and not as big of a rebuild IMO.

He will have his agent put out feelers for every major opening, guaranteed. I don’t think highly of kiffin character but I will say he is a good fit for UF or Miami and both of those programs are good jobs that should be easy to win there.

Matt3467
11-14-2021, 02:10 PM
I?m predicting right now kiffin to Florida.

This is a no brainer that he will be the candidate IMO, read their board. Former fau coach, rehabbed his image with one year and Corrall.

I researched Kiffin quite a bit when he was being considered for various sec jobs. He is a mercenary without principle or loyalty. Ole Miss fans had better be prepared for some skullduggery.

Which is why I would never want him.

parabrave
11-14-2021, 04:51 PM
There is only one "The U"