PDA

View Full Version : Some bowl projections.

starkvegasdawg
11-14-2021, 12:07 PM
CBS has us in the Texas bowl vs K State and 24/7 in the Gator vs Pitt.

Offshore Dawg
11-14-2021, 12:11 PM
Still way too early to tell, 6 & 6 Vs. 8 & 4 are a big difference in your Bowl destination.

msstate7
11-14-2021, 12:13 PM
I've wanted texas bowl for a while.

WhiskeyPirate
11-14-2021, 12:16 PM
We are not a team I would want to face. Truth be told we would probably knock the crap put of the pac 12 or the big 12 representative in the BCS. Outside Bama, Georgia and Ohio state 8m not seeing anybody who we couldn’t dismantle. And we may give Ohio state all they want too.

oildawg
11-14-2021, 12:24 PM
It bothers me the disrepect that these bowl projections have for us....

That CBS bowl projection has Ole Miss in the Sugar, A&M in the Citrus, Kentucky in the Outback. Auburn in the Gator - and us in the lower Texas Bowl.

24/7 has Ole Miss in the Fiesta, Kentucky in the Citrus, A&M in the Outback, and us in the Gator....

Where are the projections that reflect the chance we beat Ole Miss - and reflect that we beat Kentucky, A&M and Auburn? Maybe a NY6 bowl is a bit of a stretch (maybe not) - but surely we're in play for Citrus or Outback....

Maybe it's good that we're getting disrespected - so we can show them up later.....

Cooterpoot
11-14-2021, 12:30 PM
Still way too early to tell, 6 & 6 Vs. 8 & 4 are a big difference in your Bowl destination.

6-6? lol

parabrave
11-14-2021, 12:48 PM
It bothers me the disrepect that these bowl projections have for us....

That CBS bowl projection has Ole Miss in the Sugar, A&M in the Citrus, Kentucky in the Outback. Auburn in the Gator - and us in the lower Texas Bowl.

24/7 has Ole Miss in the Fiesta, Kentucky in the Citrus, A&M in the Outback, and us in the Gator....

Where are the projections that reflect the chance we beat Ole Miss - and reflect that we beat Kentucky, A&M and Auburn? Maybe a NY6 bowl is a bit of a stretch (maybe not) - but surely we're in play for Citrus or Outback....

Maybe it's good that we're getting disrespected - so we can show them up later.....

Well right now they have better records than us.

Saltydog
11-14-2021, 12:53 PM
Shiver me timbers mate.......That's some awful big talk....The wool is thick here today but like someone else said, remember we are 6-4 and haven't beat the Confederates yet.....

Offshore Dawg
11-14-2021, 02:41 PM
6-6? lol

The point I made was record, not our record AS THE TEAM WOULD ONLY LOOSE next week if they are in a plane crash. Sorry to post above your reading compensation level, hehe.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-14-2021, 03:00 PM
TSU lost to Austin Peay 36-7 yesterday 😂 we will have at least 7 wins.