PDA

View Full Version : Egg Bowl win = 2nd in the West, 3rd in the SEC

Quaoarsking
11-14-2021, 12:43 AM
We'll win the big logjam 5-3 tiebreaker. Much higher placement than anyone was thinking before the season, or even a couple weeks ago.

This could get a little cloudy if Arkansas beats Alabama and Missouri to get to 5-3 themselves, but we still come out 2nd/3rd in most scenarios, though it's possible A&M and Ole Miss could pick up a 4th loss and step out of the tiebreaker calculation.

msstate7
11-14-2021, 12:57 AM
There's no tie breaker for 2nd place. Regardless, this is a successful season win or loss in the egg bowl. If we win though, leach should be in the running for sec coach of the year

Quaoarsking
11-14-2021, 01:47 AM
There's no tie breaker for 2nd place. Regardless, this is a successful season win or loss in the egg bowl. If we win though, leach should be in the running for sec coach of the year

That's what we'll say if we end up in a 2-way tie with Arkansas. Otherwise, when we, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Kentucky, and Auburn are all 5-3, hell yeah I'm pointing out that we beat all of them.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 01:50 AM
That's what we'll say if we end up in a 2-way tie with Arkansas. Otherwise, when we, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Kentucky, and Auburn are all 5-3, hell yeah I'm pointing out that we beat all of them.

😂 like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 01:51 AM
We win out and CML should get considered for CFB COTY.

TUSK
11-14-2021, 04:47 AM

Is there a banner for "2nd Place SECW Co-Champs"?....

AFAF....

Saltydog
11-14-2021, 07:52 AM

AFAF....

Is there one for SEC runner up because that what?s you?re going to get smart ass! Oh yeah, no playoff either bitch! Let the trailer burning commence!!!!!!

TUSK
11-14-2021, 08:19 AM
Is there one for SEC runner up because that what?s you?re going to get smart ass! Oh yeah, no playoff either bitch! Let the trailer burning commence!!!!!!

Would you mind if I clipped a bit of your post and put it in my "signature", please?

That may be the best, most insecure, ridiculous, mickey mouse horseshit that I've evah seen...

well done!

Saltydog
11-14-2021, 08:26 AM
Your shtick and your Pickens county backhanded compliments get old! Now go get your crack pipe out! It?ll help you deal with the fact that you aren?t making the playoffs!

Thick
11-14-2021, 08:30 AM
It?s ?schtick? for future reference Salty, but I?m enjoying this so please continue. What yourself Tusk. His name is Saltydog for a reason.

Saltydog
11-14-2021, 08:47 AM
It?s ?schtick? for future reference Salty, but I?m enjoying this so please continue. What yourself Tusk. His name is Saltydog for a reason.

Just for shits and giggles but shtick and schtick are both acceptable! Now in Pickens County they have absolutely no idea one way or the other! I mean it?s completely irrelevant to someone sitting in ?Maw Maw and em?s?outhouse hitting a pipe!

TUSK
11-14-2021, 09:17 AM

Yo, dat bitch done took his/her/zee/zuu earrings off and done gone ghetto... yo!

Lawds, I hopes Isa don gets cuts....

Dawgface
11-14-2021, 09:42 AM

AFAF....

Is this guy related to one of the owners here? I've never understood why he is allowed to post here.

OLJWales
11-14-2021, 09:47 AM

AFAF....

I was thinking Tusk was taking a jab at Ole Miss. Does vaught still have the west co champ banner?

msudawg1200
11-14-2021, 09:48 AM
When we win the Egg Bowl it will have been 10 of the last 12 years than we have finished above Ole Miss in the SEC Standings. 2015(cheaters) and 2020(Covid) will have been the only two years it didn't happen. So, for the Bearsharts to be better than us they either A) have to cheat their butts off in epic proportions or B) have the pandemic of the century limit us to half a team.

confucius say
11-14-2021, 10:15 AM
When we win the Egg Bowl it will have been 10 of the last 12 years than we have finished above Ole Miss in the SEC Standings. 2015(cheaters) and 2020(Covid) will have been the only two years it didn't happen. So, for the Bearsharts to be better than us they either A) have to cheat their butts off in epic proportions or B) have the pandemic of the century limit us to half a team.

That's an amazing stat

OLJWales
11-14-2021, 10:22 AM

Wow. That seems hard to believe to be honest. Wouldna thunk dat. 17 Ole Miss to death even harder then.