PDA

View Full Version : Since 99% of our fan base is now on board with Leach

MetEdDawg
11-13-2021, 07:10 PM
Are you all now also on board with Cohen?

Many on here said Cohen was an idiot for hiring Leach. Or just firmly didn't believe Leach was the correct hire and blamed Cohen.

If you are going to eat crow on Leach, don't you also have to eat crow on Cohen?

Baseball has worked out, volleyball currently working out, football looking better every day.

Think it might be time for some to rethink what Cohen saw in this hire and admit he might have gotten it right.

Catfish
11-13-2021, 07:14 PM
Are you all now also on board with Cohen?

Many on here said Cohen was an idiot for hiring Leach. Or just firmly didn't believe Leach was the correct hire and blamed Cohen.

If you are going to eat crow on Leach, don't you also have to eat crow on Cohen?

Baseball has worked out, volleyball currently working out, football looking better every day.

Think it might be time for some to rethink what Cohen saw in this hire and admit he might have gotten it right.

Great post !!

WhiskeyPirate
11-13-2021, 07:59 PM
Leach was a great hire. Cohen unfortunately is a perpetual dick.

OLJWales
11-13-2021, 08:05 PM
Leach was a great hire. Cohen unfortunately is a perpetual dick.

But he's OUR Dick.

For the first time when it was 28-3, I was thinking I can't take this bi-polar Leach thing anymore. Im happy now but the WTF's need to stop.

Lord McBuckethead
11-13-2021, 08:22 PM
I hope we play two games remaining this season for 4 quarters. Egg bowl and the bowl game. Both are great opportunities to get some great street cred.

Leech was going to win here. Now that we have entered the much more fun phase II of the air raid, the games are much more fun to watch. Every snap, you really do not know exactly what we are attacking. In phase I, you could see exactly what we were doing because it was amateur level understanding. Right now, Will is making the correct calls. Great game today after we made adjustments and started to simply execute OUR offense.

Coach34
11-14-2021, 08:52 PM
Cohen was always going to be the AD here another 8-10 years unless he chose to give it up.

1. He is a State guy
2. He's fairly intelligent
3. He is demanding
4. Big money has as much say as he does