PDA

View Full Version : Dak Holiday

MBDawg601
11-13-2021, 06:14 PM
Where are you? I am sure you have something negative to say about Will following this game as well.

You have been MIA today?

VandelayIndustries
11-13-2021, 06:16 PM
I love a good win, we get poster on poster crime

Vandownbytheriver
11-13-2021, 06:18 PM

In all fairness, after the Memphis and LSU losses we had guys on the other side coming up with cute little nicknames for players, posters and our team. We are our own worst enemy.

MBDawg601
11-13-2021, 06:20 PM
Holiday argued me until 1am last week that Will is an average QB. Just wondering if he is humble enough to admit he was wrong.

Apoplectic
11-13-2021, 06:22 PM
In all fairness, after the Memphis and LSU losses we had guys on the other side coming up with cute little nicknames for players, posters and our team. We are our own worst enemy.

Welcome to the SEC. at Bama they?re trying to fire their OC and DC

OLJWales
11-13-2021, 06:39 PM
Leading the conference and sky high nationally and we rattle endlessly on arm strength. There will be those bitching all the way after numerous records are shattered by this fine Brandon and now STATE BULLDOG. I like this young man even more every time I see and hear him talk.

MBDawg601
11-13-2021, 06:42 PM
The guy is exactly what you want in a QB. Hard to belive he is only a SO. It is nice going into the next few years having a leader like him to represent the university and this great state.

Catfish
11-13-2021, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=MBDawg601;1383485]Where are you? I am sure you have something negative to say about Will following this game as well.

Delete

Catfish
11-13-2021, 06:49 PM
Where are you? I am sure you have something negative to say about Will following this game as well.

You have been MIA today?

There are a few more.

MBDawg601
11-13-2021, 06:53 PM
There are a few more.

They will crawl back out of the shadows around Tuesday. I'm sure they'll have some stat line to break down.

Catfish
11-13-2021, 07:02 PM
They will crawl back out of the shadows around Tuesday. I'm sure they'll have some stat line to break down.

Exactly!

SilentSteel16
11-13-2021, 10:29 PM
Some of us have been telling y’all since game one that Rogers was the best option we had moving forward. I even recall several weeks ago saying he was going to set every passing record we had if not the SEC even.

Dak Holliday
11-13-2021, 11:33 PM

You have been MIA today?

I?m MIA almost every weekend during the day. Soccer tournament. I rarely ever get to watch CFB. Follow on my app. Why would I have anything negative to say about Will. Will performed very well. You, much like a child, can?t seem to understand that a lack of compliments or unwillingness to line up to get on your knees in front of #2 with Bucky doesn?t mean that I dislike Will. He?s got heart. He has grit. He will set records because of the system and time spent in it. He will be more like Jake- a MSU legend- than Dak, a legend. He will be our Graham Harrell. That?s not a bad thing.

OLJWales
11-13-2021, 11:42 PM
I?m MIA almost every weekend during the day. Soccer tournament. I rarely ever get to watch CFB. Follow on my app. Why would I have anything negative to say about Will. Will performed very well. You, much like a child, can?t seem to understand that a lack of compliments or unwillingness to line up to get on your knees in front of #2 with Bucky doesn?t mean that I dislike Will. He?s got heart. He has grit. He will set records because of the system and time spent in it. He will be more like Jake- a MSU legend- than Dak, a legend. He will be our Graham Harrell. That?s not a bad thing.

Placing a ceiling on the man's potential after today's game reeks of menstruation.

Dak Holliday
11-13-2021, 11:44 PM
Placing a ceiling on the man's potential after today's game reeks of menstruation.

You?re a strange dude, my guy. You struggle to understand why everyone doesn?t see things the way you do, but it?s because you lack discernment. It?s ok. We can still be friends.

chef dixon
11-13-2021, 11:46 PM
"I rarely ever get to watch CFB" does not help your argument

Dak Holliday
11-13-2021, 11:50 PM
"I rarely ever get to watch CFB" does not help your argument
I saw the second half between games at lunch. I watch the highlights. I?ve seen a fair amount of video replays. I watch when we aren?t playing. I don?t have to watch every second 5-6 times like some on here. Point out anything that I said was incorrect. Don?t worry, I?ll wait.

Tater
11-14-2021, 12:29 AM

Yea you should ban yourself from having an opinion on our games if you can't be bothered to watch. Block button push ������������

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 12:34 AM
Yea you should ban yourself from having an opinion on our games if you can't be bothered to watch. Block button push ������������

Ban folks that don?t put MSU first and take a logical approach because it?s not their entire life. 😂 that approach doesn?t surprise me coming from you. Your takes lack substance. You are unable to defend your position and look to hang with the sunshine pumpers. It?s soft, but that?s fine. 😉

Tater
11-14-2021, 12:43 AM
Ban folks that don?t put MSU first and take a logical approach because it?s not their entire life. �� that approach doesn?t surprise me coming from you. Your takes lack substance. You are unable to defend your position and look to hang with the sunshine pumpers. It?s soft, but that?s fine. ��

I said ban yourself from having an opinion on our football games if you don't watch. Not ban you completely. Read dipshit. I don't hang out with "sunshine pumpers". I state my opinion based on my experience and my knowledge. I been a Leach truther since before you got inspired by Tim Howard to play soccer. I wanted Leach in 2009 if we could sway him. His offense literally forces schools like Auburn to play a new defense and adjust to us. No other time in MSU history have we dictated how the game was going to get played before walking off the bus.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that since you don't even bother to watch the games.

Change your ****ing name because that's a disgrace if you're not actually a football fan. Name yourself after a soccer player and comment on shit you're knowledgeable about. Football clearly ain't it.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 12:48 AM
I said ban yourself from having an opinion on our football games if you don't watch. Not ban you completely. Read dipshit. I don't hang out with "sunshine pumpers". I state my opinion based on my experience and my knowledge. I been a Leach truther since before you got inspired by Tim Howard to play soccer. I wanted Leach in 2009 if we could sway him. His offense literally forces schools like Auburn to play a new defense and adjust to us. No other time in MSU history have we dictated how the game was going to get played before walking off the bus.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that since you don't even bother to watch the games.

Change your ****ing name because that's a disgrace if you're not actually a football fan. Name yourself after a soccer player and comment on shit you're knowledgeable about. Football clearly ain't it.

Why, Tater tot, are we cross? 😂

Tater
11-14-2021, 12:53 AM
Why, Tater tot, are we cross? ��

"lol u mad" is the lowest tier of posting. you're actually on my block list now. good bye.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 12:59 AM
Triple option Navy and GT did the same thing. Gimmicky 1 dimensional offenses do that. It?s literally one of the reasons C34 calls it the Airbone. They dictate that you play them differently than non gimmick offenses. GT taught us all about that.
I want to thank you. I have literally laughed for what seems like 10 minutes on your - I?m a Leach truther comment. 😂 😂 😂
Because my boys play soccer and I?m not at home watching football, I?m a disgrace and shouldn?t have a cooler name than you, huh? Good luck coming to terms with that.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 01:08 AM
Just in case you?re wondering, I absolutely enjoy these types of threads where emotionally unstable fanboys come at me. I find it hilarious that because I?m not over the moon, but rather cautiously optimistic, that I?m a target of your attention following a big win at Aubbie. As long as the admins don?t care, please feel free to step up to the plate, but please, offer some sort of challenge.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 08:50 AM
Figured you were to big a man to admit you were wrong about Will.

May be best for everyone that you spend Saturday doing anything other than watching CFB. Just keep watching highlights and making assumptions. Seems to be working out for you.

baddmann
11-14-2021, 10:47 AM

This made me literally laugh out loud...

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 10:52 AM
Figured you were to big a man to admit you were wrong about Will.

May be best for everyone that you spend Saturday doing anything other than watching CFB. Just keep watching highlights and making assumptions. Seems to be working out for you.

Where was I wrong about him? Please tell me, Bucky Burner Account #1.
May be best for you. I have a knack for slapping you around.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 10:52 AM
This made me literally laugh out loud...
Like button push👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

OLJWales
11-14-2021, 11:10 AM

You've already stated in this thread Will will never exceed Graham Harell status even right after a record shattering performance on multiple fronts. Stating stupid shit as fact is WRONG and doing so after yesterdays game has "I am a dickhead" written all over it.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 11:23 AM
You've already stated in this thread Will will never exceed Graham Harell status even right after a record shattering performance on multiple fronts. Stating stupid shit as fact is WRONG and doing so after yesterdays game has "I am a dickhead" written all over it.

Graham Harrell was a record setting QB at TT under Leach. How is that comparison wrong at this point? Look, I know you love talking hard ons, big balls, etc, but if you?re gonna participate, try to keep up. You?ve been weighed, measured, and found to be lacking.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 02:05 PM

You continue to think that Will is no different than any other qb at a P5 school. Pretty laughable at this point. I made this thread so that you could climb out of incompetence and say you may be wrong about Will, but that isn't happening I see.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 03:29 PM
You continue to think that Will is no different than any other qb at a P5 school. Pretty laughable at this point. I made this thread so that you could climb out of incompetence and say you may be wrong about Will, but that isn't happening I see.

So, you?re worried about what you think I think. Ah, ok. Thought police.
I said he?s a benefactor of the system. He also is fortunate enough to play in this system. He doesn?t make any throws that are exceedingly impressive. He is getting better with his reads. He is a really good fit for this system and we can win a lot of games with him, but there?s not a P5 QB that can?t complete the same 5-10 yd passes that he thrives on. He?s a great competitor, but fair athlete. Tell me where I?m wrong.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 03:38 PM
See, the issue you have is that I?m not as enamored with him as you are. I can appreciate him for what he is. You are more infatuated on what you hope he becomes. I have no downsides in this, while you pray every Saturday that he doesn?t let you down and make you look stupid.

OLJWales
11-14-2021, 04:48 PM
I said he?s a benefactor of the system. He also is fortunate enough to play in this system. He doesn?t make any throws that are exceedingly impressive. He is getting better with his reads. He is a really good fit for this system and we can win a lot of games with him, but there?s not a P5 QB that can?t complete the same 5-10 yd passes that he thrives on. He?s a great competitor, but fair athlete. Tell me where I?m wrong.

"Doesn't make any throws that are exceedingly exceptional" makes you the biggest CKsucker on the board. Congrats and well earned.

OLJWales
11-14-2021, 04:52 PM
See, the issue you have is that I?m not as enamored with him as you are. I can appreciate him for what he is. You are more infatuated on what you hope he becomes. I have no downsides in this, while you pray every Saturday that he doesn?t let you down and make you look stupid.

Seek help.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 05:24 PM

Before I say this and allude your narrow mind to thinking I'm comparing Will to Tom Brady. I am not.

Now, Tom Brady will go down as one of the greats, if not greatest qbs of all time and has made his claim off of throwing majority of 5-10 yard routes. Being very accurate and a lethal competitor. He is not the most athletic player on the field by any means.

You sound like an imbecile when you start saying that any p5 qb can play in this system. I'm not sure what you base this off of. I can only assume that you have zero knowledge of how football works and how hard it is to be as accurate as Will has been the past few weeks. Even if 80% of the throws are 5-10 yard routes.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 05:36 PM
Before I say this and allude your narrow mind to thinking I'm comparing Will to Tom Brady. I am not.

Now, Tom Brady will go down as one of the greats, if not greatest qbs of all time and has made his claim off of throwing majority of 5-10 yard routes. Being very accurate and a lethal competitor. He is not the most athletic player on the field by any means.

You sound like an imbecile when you start saying that any p5 qb can play in this system. I'm not sure what you base this off of. I can only assume that you have zero knowledge of how football works and how hard it is to be as accurate as Will has been the past few weeks. Even if 80% of the throws are 5-10 yard routes.

Leach literally finds a highly under recruited QB to make these throws and put up these type numbers almost every year. It?s a byproduct of the AirRaid. Perhaps it?s you that can?t figure this out.
I like how you preface your Brady comparison with a caveat to let us know that it?s not a comparison, though. I hope that Will becomes the next Brady, but my money, once again for you slower ones, is Graham Harrell.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 05:43 PM
"Doesn't make any throws that are exceedingly exceptional" makes you the biggest CKsucker on the board. Congrats and well earned.

I know that you?re a little slow, and with being a lifelong MSU fan, you probably aren?t qualified to rate QB ability. As of recently, Will has played well, making most of the plays he should, and has put us in position to win. That?s a great thing. Because of his HS playing an AirRaid variation, he acclimated to it fairly quickly. This was his advantage, not his ability.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 05:44 PM
Seek help.

😂😂😂

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 05:46 PM
Leach literally finds a highly under recruited QB to make these throws and put up these type numbers almost every year. It?s a byproduct of the AirRaid. Perhaps it?s you that can?t figure this out.
I like how you preface your Brady comparison with a caveat to let us know that it?s not a comparison, though. I hope that Will becomes the next Brady, but my money, once again for you slower ones, is Graham Harrell.

So you still stand behind any p5 qb in the country can do what Will is doing?

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 05:50 PM
So you still stand behind any p5 qb in the country can do what Will is doing?

If they couldn?t, you couldn?t run the AirRaid, and yet, CML runs it every year and has done so his entire career without Will up to now.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 05:52 PM
If they couldn?t, you couldn?t run the AirRaid, and yet, CML runs it every year and has done so his entire career without Will up to now.

That statement is jibberish. What the hell does that even mean?

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 05:54 PM
I get that your insecurities require posters to agree wholeheartedly with you, Bucky 2, but I promise that my realistic assessment won?t, nor should it, squash your man crushing, emotional attachment to Will just because he?s playing well and is our guy.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 05:55 PM
I get that your insecurities require posters to agree wholeheartedly with you, Bucky 2, but I promise that my realistic assessment won?t, nor should it, squash your man crushing, emotional attachment to Will just because he?s playing well and is our guy.

Your blanket statement of Mike Leach running the air raid every year can be said about any offensive scheme out there. It doesn't prove anything you said.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:01 PM
That statement is jibberish. What the hell does that even mean?

Here, let?s see if we can help you understand.
If it took a super special QB to run the AirRaid, Leach wouldn?t be able to run the system yearly for the entirety of his career, but he has, and at schools that don?t recruit well. He isn?t getting top level talent, yet every year, his QB puts up similar type numbers. It?s a certain amount of plug and play. You just can?t bring yourself to face that fact.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 06:04 PM
Here, let?s see if we can help you understand.
If it took a super special QB to run the AirRaid, Leach wouldn?t be able to run the system yearly for the entirety of his career, but he has, and at schools that don?t recruit well. He isn?t getting top level talent, yet every year, his QB puts up similar type numbers. It?s a certain amount of plug and play. You just can?t bring yourself to face that fact.

If I remember right.. you said ANY p5 qb could do what Will is doing. I'm just asking if you have changed your mind?

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:04 PM
Your blanket statement of Mike Leach running the air raid every year can be said about any offensive scheme out there. It doesn't prove anything you said.

It supports what I?ve said while exposing your irrationality. Some guys are just more fanboys than others. It takes both types. Don?t let it embarrass you. Your emotionally driven takes are what makes this forum fun. Ration and logic aren?t near as fun.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 06:06 PM
It supports what I?ve said while exposing your irrationality. Some guys are just more fanboys than others. It takes both types. Don?t let it embarrass you. Your emotionally driven takes are what makes this forum fun. Ration and logic aren?t near as fun.

What makes it so hard for you to say that Will is one of the best qbs in the country?

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:07 PM
If I remember right.. you said ANY p5 qb could do what Will is doing. I'm just asking if you have changed your mind?

Let?s do it this way, you list off any that you think could not make the same passes if operating within this system. There are none from a physical stand point, so please explain why you think they wouldn?t be able to play within this offense.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 06:12 PM
That's easy. The guy we played this weekend. Bo Nix. Simply cannot make accurate throws consistently enough.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:13 PM
What makes it so hard for you to say that Will is one of the best qbs in the country?

What makes it so hard for you to say that it might be the system? There?s only 20 yrs of evidence that says it probably is. Now, that said, I?ve said that he?s playing great. I even laid out the likelihood of him getting Heisman attention. That should let you know that I?m not down on him, just not enamored. I?m not a huge fan of the AirRaid, although it has looked much better as of late.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:16 PM
That's easy. The guy we played this weekend. Bo Nix. Simply cannot make accurate throws consistently enough.

Maybe, maybe not. If he practiced the route tree and mastered all 6 plays, he might have little issue completing check downs and short out routes. Leach has done so with less.
Nix is too quick to scramble. Makes him less accurate. It?s also a reason CML avoids QBs too quick to run.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 06:17 PM
What makes it so hard for you to say that it might be the system? There?s only 20 yrs of evidence that says it probably is. Now, that said, I?ve said that he?s playing great. I even laid out the likelihood of him getting Heisman attention. That should let you know that I?m not down on him, just not enamored. I?m not a huge fan of the AirRaid, although it has looked much better as of late.

The system definitely helps, but you cannot say any p5 qb in the country could put up the numbers Will has the past few weeks. If they could, he would not have broken the pass efficiency record against Kentucky.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 06:18 PM
Maybe, maybe not. If he practiced the route tree and mastered all 6 plays, he might have little issue completing check downs and short out routes. Leach has done so with less.

Now it is a maybe. You have argued me the past two weekends clearly saying they would be able to mimic Rogers. Now it's a maybe.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:21 PM
The system definitely helps, but you cannot say any p5 qb in the country could put up the numbers Will has the past few weeks. If they could, he would not have broken the pass efficiency record against Kentucky.

Records are made to be broken. He makes a lot of high percentage passes. That helps efficiency. I don?t disagree that Will is very good. I have said that he will set all of our records and NCAA records, but it will be due to the amount of time in the system.
Do you think Will plays his Sr year?

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:23 PM
Now it is a maybe. You have argued me the past two weekends clearly saying they would be able to mimic Rogers. Now it's a maybe.

See, that?s the thing, Rogers isn?t special, atleast not yet for his ability. He?s doing the job that every QB in the AirRaid does. All P5 QBs can make those throws from an athletic standpoint and it seems as though anyone in the system can put up those type numbers.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 06:24 PM
Records are made to be broken. He makes a lot of high percentage passes. That helps efficiency. I don?t disagree that Will is very good. I have said that he will set all of our records and NCAA records, but it will be due to the amount of time in the system.
Do you think Will plays his Sr year?

I think it depends on the recognition. If he gets national attention and looks like he will be drafted in the first round. I the he goes, but if he is anything below that I think he stays and sets all time records.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:27 PM
I think it depends on the recognition. If he gets national attention and looks like he will be drafted in the first round. I the he goes, but if he is anything below that I think he stays and sets all time records.

How many 100% CML AirRaid QBs go in the first round? Can you think of anyone outside of Couch? Why is that?

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 06:27 PM
See, that?s the thing, Rogers isn?t special, atleast not yet for his ability. He?s doing the job that every QB in the AirRaid does. All P5 QBs can make those throws from an athletic standpoint and it seems as though anyone in the system can put up those type numbers.

I agree, but this is the first successful air raid qb in the SEC. The defenses he is shredding is not the late night Pac-12 shenanigans people are use to. He is doing it on the road in the SEC.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:34 PM
I agree, but this is the first successful air raid qb in the SEC. The defenses he is shredding is not the late night Pac-12 shenanigans people are use to. He is doing it on the road in the SEC.

Couch and UK showed that it is an offense that can win games and put up numbers under CML years ago in the SEC. My issues aren?t that it won?t work at all, but rather that it?s not as exceptional as many of you think and really isn?t an improvement over CDM. Different route to what I suspect will be similar results.
😂 we will have the QB rushing record due to Mullen (mainly) and passing record QB because of Leach.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:36 PM
Hell, Longo kept OM near .500 while under NCAA scrutiny and sanctions while running the AirRaid in the SEC.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 06:42 PM
The league has changed a lot since Couch was playing.

The SEC is easily the best conference in the country and it is not even close.

Time will tell where CML takes us, but I have to disagree with you regarding any qb stepping in and getting the job done. Costello was a P5 qb and we saw what SEC defenses did to him once they stopped playing man coverage.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:48 PM
The league has changed a lot since Couch was playing.

The SEC is easily the best conference in the country and it is not even close.

Time will tell where CML takes us, but I have to disagree with you regarding any qb stepping in and getting the job done. Costello was a P5 qb and we saw what SEC defenses did to him once they stopped playing man coverage.

He also only had a few games in the system, coming from a completely different- pro style offense. The other extreme is that Minshew stepped in and had a huge year for Wazzou as a transfer. Interestingly, both he and Will ran the AirRaid based system in HS at Brandon. Will is ahead of the game in development because of this, but you?re pushing too hard for him to be the greatest of all time too quickly. He will set records and most likely win lots of games. That?s good enough for now.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 06:49 PM
He also only had a few games in the system, coming from a completely different- pro style offense. The other extreme is that Minshew stepped in and had a huge year for Wazzou? both he and Will having run the system in HS at Brandon. Will is ahead of the game in development because of this, but you?re pushing too hard for him to be the greatest of all time too quickly. He will set records and most likely win lots of games. That?s good enough for now.

Never once said the greatest of all time.

Main picking point I had was your statement of any p5 qb doing what Will has done in the SEC. You and I both know that isn't true, but you can't admit it.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 06:53 PM
Never once said the greatest of all time.

Main picking point I had was your statement of any p5 qb doing what Will has done in the SEC. You and I both know that isn't true, but you can't admit it.

Dude, you not compared him to Brady earlier hoping to draw parallels. 😂

Like I said, it takes all types. Perhaps I was being a bit too dramatic with the ANY. Perhaps you were a bit too dramatic acting as if there were NONE. Typically, over the top statements get over the top responses.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 07:04 PM
Like I said, it takes all types. Perhaps I was being a bit too dramatic with the ANY. Perhaps you were a bit too dramatic acting as if there were NONE. Typically, over the top statements get over the top responses.

Could be. Regardless, we have a qb that can operate the air raid. I believe we are both thankful for that.

BTW, Rogers is in the Espn Heisman 5 following the Auburn comeback. Atleast some recognition.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 07:08 PM
Could be. Regardless, we have a qb that can operate the air raid. I believe we are both thankful for that.

BTW, Rogers is in the Espn Heisman 5 following the Auburn comeback. Atleast some recognition.

Agree. It?s nice to be good at the AirRaid because when it?s bad, it?s horrendous. Rogers will be a serious contender for the next 2 years, especially if we can beat Bama. Most sports writers look at stats, of which, he will have tons. We better hope we can keep Arnette or get comparable. The comebacks were awesome, but that?s not necessarily the AirRaid?s MO.

OLJWales
11-14-2021, 07:11 PM

I wish you would never return. Some of us don't add to humanity like me while those like you take us backwards. You are an illegal troll in OUR domain. 17 Off Forever.

MBDawg601
11-14-2021, 07:11 PM
I think if we win out and he shows out in a top 25 match up with Ole Miss on Thanksgiving. He may have a chance to get an invite. Far fetched.

I agree, last year and the first few games of this year was hard to watch. It's much easier when we can string together 12-15 play scoring drives and watch their defense walk around with hands on their hips all game. Let's just hope we keep the momentum and finish out the year strong.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 07:23 PM
I wish you would never return. Some of us don't add to humanity like me while those like you take us backwards. You are an illegal troll in OUR domain. 17 Off Forever.

Unchecked emotion like that of a child. A pretty good indicator that you?re about as unintelligent as I had figured. I hope that you continue to attempt to challenge me. Stupid people are often unintentionally hilarious and I look forward to many laughs at your expense. Have good evening, softie. 😉

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 07:25 PM
I think if we win out and he shows out in a top 25 match up with Ole Miss on Thanksgiving. He may have a chance to get an invite. Far fetched.

I agree, last year and the first few games of this year was hard to watch. It's much easier when we can string together 12-15 play scoring drives and watch their defense walk around with hands on their hips all game. Let's just hope we keep the momentum and finish out the year strong.

Agree. I fear it?s too late for an invite, but it will lay groundwork for next year.

So, if you don?t mind me asking, WTF is y?all?s beef with Graham Harrell? Like, I get OLJWales getting upset. He doesn?t even know who I?m talking about, so he took it as an insult, but anyone that is a Leach disciple knows that?s not a slight.

OLJWales
11-14-2021, 09:49 PM
Agree. I fear it?s too late for an invite, but it will lay groundwork for next year.

So, if you don?t mind me asking, WTF is y?all?s beef with Graham Harrell? Like, I get OLJWales getting upset. He doesn?t even know who I?m talking about, so he took it as an insult, but anyone that is a Leach disciple knows that?s not a slight.

Being a supporter of our 2nd yr coach doesn't equate to being a deciple cock wench. Go 17 off into night never to return.

Dak Holliday
11-14-2021, 11:33 PM
Being a supporter of our 2nd yr coach doesn't equate to being a deciple cock wench. Go 17 off into night never to return.

I know, let?s have a spelling contest. 😂 you are so funny. Also, a little grammar goes a long way, unless, of course, you meant to say that being a supporter of Leach doesn?t make you a disciple cock wench, which is an interesting choice of words, a strange thing to call yourself as an option, and 2 words that rarely pair with the first. I?m also loving that you want that I should go 17 off into the night, never to return. Never to return. 😂 who helps you with your phone? Do you have some poor kid typing in this garble as you incoherently spew words at him while spitting as you speak?

MBDawg601
11-15-2021, 07:05 AM

I don't have any beef with Harrell. One of the best college qbs to play the game.

I think Mike Leach brings the best out of a lot of qbs he has coached. The consistency he shows with the passing game over his tenure is second to none. I mean to come out and pass against teams that 100% know you are going to pass is insanity, but he makes it happen. His plays are on a damn sticky note. It is pretty remarkable.

99jc
11-15-2021, 07:12 AM
I know, let?s have a spelling contest. 😂 you are so funny. Also, a little grammar goes a long way, unless, of course, you meant to say that being a supporter of Leach doesn?t make you a disciple cock wench, which is an interesting choice of words, a strange thing to call yourself as an option, and 2 words that rarely pair with the first. I?m also loving that you want that I should go 17 off into the night, never to return. Never to return. 😂 who helps you with your phone? Do you have some poor kid typing in this garble as you incoherently spew words at him while spitting as you speak?

Where do these pretentious ignorant 17's come from. This asshole needs a timeout from this board!

Dak Holliday
11-15-2021, 08:36 AM
Where do these pretentious ignorant 17's come from. This asshole needs a timeout from this board!

Because I hurt OLJW?s feelings? Read the thread, bud. I just responded to him.
Uh, teacher, this guy was mean to my friend!!! He needs a time out!!! 😂
I get that you, yes, you 99jc, probably need a safe space, but a public forum probably shouldn?t be one of them. 😉

Dak Holliday
11-15-2021, 09:35 AM
Just in case you?re wondering, I absolutely enjoy these types of threads where emotionally unstable fanboys come at me. I find it hilarious that because I?m not over the moon, but rather cautiously optimistic, that I?m a target of your attention following a big win at Aubbie. As long as the admins don?t care, please feel free to step up to the plate, but please, offer some sort of challenge.

I didn?t start this thread. I have done nothing but hit the ball back across the net when it has come my way. I do like different opinions. I also like to defend mine and will do so with actual data/factual information, so come prepared. Is that not what this board is for? Discussion on all things Bulldawgs?

MBDawg601
11-15-2021, 10:34 AM
It's all in good fun. I got everything I needed from starting this thread. Pretty good stuff

OLJWales
11-15-2021, 11:12 AM
Because I hurt OLJW?s feelings? Read the thread, bud. I just responded to him.
Uh, teacher, this guy was mean to my friend!!! He needs a time out!!! ��
I get that you, yes, you 99jc, probably need a safe space, but a public forum probably shouldn?t be one of them. ��

17 my feelings; they far from hurt; your BS just pisses me off. We are here to celebrate a historic win and enjoy the national pub Will's getting. 17 the turd you dropped in the puncbowl prick.

Dak Holliday
11-15-2021, 01:06 PM
It's all in good fun. I got everything I needed from starting this thread. Pretty good stuff

That I can be an ass, but somewhat reasonable, too? 😂 I actually enjoyed the conversation. Thanks for starting the thread.

Dak Holliday
11-15-2021, 01:07 PM
17 my feelings; they far from hurt; your BS just pisses me off. We are here to celebrate a historic win and enjoy the national pub Will's getting. 17 the turd you dropped in the puncbowl prick.

Well, here?s one you might have heard. It?s better to be pissed off than pissed on. 😂 you will get past it, or you won?t.

mparkerfd20
11-15-2021, 01:29 PM
I can't believe this thread is 5 pages long now. Most people get tired of arguing with ignorance long before now. Dak Holliday, I salute you.

Dak Holliday
11-15-2021, 01:43 PM
I can't believe this thread is 5 pages long now. Most people get tired of arguing with ignorance long before now. Dak Holliday, I salute you.

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Most of that was a discussion that would?ve taken 5 min tops, over a highlife. Posting definitely stretches it out.

BB30
11-15-2021, 02:11 PM
Couch and UK showed that it is an offense that can win games and put up numbers under CML years ago in the SEC. My issues aren?t that it won?t work at all, but rather that it?s not as exceptional as many of you think and really isn?t an improvement over CDM. Different route to what I suspect will be similar results.
😂 we will have the QB rushing record due to Mullen (mainly) and passing record QB because of Leach.

Comparing what Tim Couch did 25 years ago is laughable.

Rogers is a solid QB. He may have an average college skill set athletically but he has much more between the ears than most sophomore QBs do. The kid is pretty damn good and thinking that any P5 QB could do what he has done is just a dumb take.

I don't take any issue with your opinion as it is yours to do with it as you will.

Stating he hasn't made any difficult throws is also a very ignorant take. He has dropped some absolute dimes on 15yd outs to the opposite side of the field that very very few QBs make regularly. He makes that throw damn near every time its open.

He squeezes balls into extremely tight windows as well. Yea he doesn't have absurd arm strength but the accuracy is close to an NFL level.

Do you think he gets picked up by an NFL team? Simple yes or no question.

Dak Holliday
11-15-2021, 03:11 PM
Comparing what Tim Couch did 25 years ago is laughable.

Rogers is a solid QB. He may have an average college skill set athletically but he has much more between the ears than most sophomore QBs do. The kid is pretty damn good and thinking that any P5 QB could do what he has done is just a dumb take.

I don't take any issue with your opinion as it is yours to do with it as you will.

Stating he hasn't made any difficult throws is also a very ignorant take. He has dropped some absolute dimes on 15yd outs to the opposite side of the field that very very few QBs make regularly. He makes that throw damn near every time its open.

He squeezes balls into extremely tight windows as well. Yea he doesn't have absurd arm strength but the accuracy is close to an NFL level.

Do you think he gets picked up by an NFL team? Simple yes or no question.

Yes. I think he will be our Graham Harrell, who also was picked up by the league. I?ve stated this several times. Ta?amu was an AR QB that isn?t near as good as Rogers and made a squad for a bit. Do I think he goes 1st round? At this point, no. History doesn?t say that CML AirRaid QBs are that highly regarded by NFL teams.
A thing about Couch is that the AirRaid has remained fairly unchanged by CML. It?s the pretty much the same today as then. The thing that has changed are the rules limiting a defense?s ability to play vs the pass which is still evolving. That impact will most likely benefit the AirRaid as it does all other offenses.

Tater
11-15-2021, 04:29 PM

I'm pretty sure both profiles are the same person arguing with themselves for the majority of the thread. Just my take.

MBDawg601
11-15-2021, 05:16 PM
I'm pretty sure both profiles are the same person arguing with themselves for the majority of the thread. Just my take.

You almost got it.

Dak Holliday
11-15-2021, 05:43 PM
Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Tater?s got it all figured out.