PDA

View Full Version : You guys can thank me for this win. I went out to do yard work when?

IMissJack
11-13-2021, 04:53 PM
we were looking bad. I kept hearing my son yelling, so I knew we were coming back. I wanted to see it, but respecting the bad juju kept on cutting grass and cleaning beds. My wife comes out and asks if I want to know the score with 5 min left in the game. I said no. I walked in after Auburn fumbled the last time and watched the final minute. You are welcome.

BrunswickDawg
11-13-2021, 04:57 PM
I'll take some mojo credit too. My go to in baseball was to turn off the tv and switch to radio when we were losing - worked almost every time and we got back in the games.

I texted my group half way thru the second that I was switch to radio and going out side to paint the trim on my house - they made me stay on a ladder the whole third quarter because we came back while I was 16 feet in the air.

memsu06
11-13-2021, 04:58 PM
I missed the game today too driving home from NC. I caught the 4th quarter getting back into AL.

It was awesome hearing the Auburn announcers basically say it was complete MSU domination in the 2nd half.