PDA

View Full Version : 2chainz coming to Starkville

Raytoraid83
11-18-2013, 01:28 PM
People always talk about having to change the perception of Starkville to help improve recruiting and overall view of the school, here's a good start. 2chainz coming in January to Starkville, hopefully we can find a way to turn it into a big recruiting weekend. Good job music makers on campus.

BeastMan
11-18-2013, 01:30 PM
Music makers have made some head-scratcher decisions over the years but that is a great one. 2Chainz is the kind of act that will be a huge draw.

hailmari
11-18-2013, 01:32 PM
I've heard of him. I assume he's popular. So, that is good. You're right, we gotta get some guys to come visit that day.

Raytoraid83
11-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Music makers have made some head-scratcher decisions over the years but that is a great one. 2Chainz is the kind of act that will be a huge draw.

Agreed

Dawg61
11-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Look at you now look at us

EngineerDawg
11-18-2013, 01:48 PM
all I want for my birthday is a .....

starkvegasdawg
11-18-2013, 01:49 PM
I always knew this day was coming and I dreaded its arrival. I just didn't think it would be this soon. I am now officially old. I have no idea at all who 2chainz is.

CadaverDawg
11-18-2013, 01:50 PM
I always knew this day was coming and I dreaded its arrival. I just didn't think it would be this soon. I am now officially old. I have no idea at all who 2chainz is.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing

EngineerDawg
11-18-2013, 01:51 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Chainz

starkvegasdawg
11-18-2013, 01:58 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Chainz

After reading the legal issues section on your link I think he needs to perform the theme song to the Dukes of Hazard as it appears he has been in trouble with the law since the day he was born.

EngineerDawg
11-18-2013, 01:58 PM
After reading the legal issues section on your link I think he needs to perform the theme song to the Dukes of Hazard as it appears he has been in trouble with the law since the day he was born.

haha. well put.

Barking 13
11-18-2013, 02:07 PM

same here.. now if they said Metallica or Van Halen or even Skynyrd, I'd get excited... but 2 chainz? WTH?

engie
11-18-2013, 02:17 PM
GREAT JOB!

Should be huge for recruiting...

starkvegasdawg
11-18-2013, 02:17 PM
same here.. now if they said Metallica or Van Halen or even Skynyrd, I'd get excited... but 2 chainz? WTH?

Now those are some groups I could get behind. I could probably be persuaded to get in line for some Skid Row too.

drummerdawg
11-18-2013, 02:28 PM
People always talk about having to change the perception of Starkville to help improve recruiting and overall view of the school, here's a good start. 2chainz coming in January to Starkville, hopefully we can find a way to turn it into a big recruiting weekend. Good job music makers on campus.

So 2chainz is going to help change the perception of Starkville? Idk what is worse, Starkville being so bad off it needs 2chains to make people think positive about starkville, or that you actually think 2chains will help change the view of Starkville.

bully99
11-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Never heard of this group or entity. What does it do? And why is it being held in a barn?

bluelightstar
11-18-2013, 02:35 PM
You complain about recruiting weekends in Starkville then complain when a popular artist comes in mid-January

EngineerDawg
11-18-2013, 02:42 PM
You complain about recruiting weekends in Starkville then complain when a popular artist comes in mid-January

haters gone hate

BeastMan
11-18-2013, 02:43 PM
So 2chainz is going to help change the perception of Starkville? Idk what is worse, Starkville being so bad off it needs 2chains to make people think positive about starkville, or that you actually think 2chains will help change the view of Starkville.

I think you missed the point and went a bit overboard. 2Chainz wont change the perception of Starkville. He can change the perception that there are fun things to do when you are young. If this thing gets executed properly, it would be a huge kickoff to a nice OV weekend. That year there was nothing during January. This is what is meant by saying this can help change perception a bit

BeastMan
11-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Never heard of this group or entity. What does it do? And why is it being held in a barn?

If it's at the horse park (which Im pretty sure it is), that holds concerts all the time.

UMCDawg16
11-18-2013, 02:57 PM
Where did you see where he is coming. That's huge to get some good music in town for a recruiting weekend.

Big4Dawg
11-18-2013, 02:59 PM
To bad its on a Thursday night. Recruits won't be there until Friday.

bully99
11-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Thanks, but you still didn't tell me what this entity does. Will there be goat roping at the horse park. If so count me in.

dawgs
11-18-2013, 03:14 PM

and all the recruits on OVs that weekend would end up going to ricks for dollar night. we should have several big raps acts every year centered around big recruiting weekends.

Political Hack
11-18-2013, 03:32 PM

W. T. F.

Barking 13
11-18-2013, 03:43 PM
and all the recruits on OVs that weekend would end up going to ricks for dollar night. we should have several big raps acts every year centered around big recruiting weekends.

I know, I'm old.. hell, probably the oldest one on here on a regular basis.... I get that it ain't for me, it's for the young whipper snappers we are trying to attract... I don't know 2chains from tupac, he must be the newest and greatest... now if you said lil wayne, or lil john (what?), or snoop, I'd kinda know who you're talking about....

I wouldn't mind hanging out with a couple of those guys for a few minutes.... like riding on Willie's bus... wink....

Dawgdom
11-18-2013, 03:47 PM

Well now Ole Miss will bring in 3chainz to top us**

Oldmanku

starkvegasdawg
11-18-2013, 04:04 PM
Well now Ole Miss will bring in 3chainz to top us**

Oldmanku

I just hope that Brackey doesn't comsider this an illegal benfit bringing in 2 chainz when one chainz would clearly be sufficent and suspend Redmond 8 more games.

PassInterference
11-18-2013, 04:24 PM
W. T. F.

You thought there might be some coordination of campus events and crootin?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

I'minHailState
11-18-2013, 04:32 PM

Jesus Christ, that is some bull shit. It's like whoever is planning this is just trolling us at this point. Why can't we get our shit together? It ain't that complicated.

ckDOG
11-18-2013, 04:59 PM
2 Chainz is a poet and you haters better not forget

She got a big booty so I call her Big Booty
Scrr Scrr, Wrists moving, cookin' to it
I'm in the kitchen, yams everywhere