PDA

View Full Version : Leach and will

msstate7
11-13-2021, 03:51 PM
I doubted you for a long time, but I was clearly wrong. We have our coach, and we have our qb.

Vandownbytheriver
11-13-2021, 04:00 PM
This is what some other folks need to learn to do when they are wrong instead of changing the narrative. Sometimes it's great to be wrong.

Dak Holliday
11-13-2021, 04:03 PM
Where there?s a Will, there?s a way. Great win. We made our biggest comeback ever, got some calls?!?(IKR), and overmatched Aubbie on the plains. Great game, great day. If we win out, is CML COTY again?

Tater
11-13-2021, 04:05 PM
I doubted you for a long time, but I was clearly wrong. We have our coach, and we have our qb.

����. 7 and 34 have joined aboard.

It's a good quality to admit when you were wrong, change, and move forward. Need more of that in today's society instead of heel digging / mud-slinging. Great post.

Homedawg
11-13-2021, 04:24 PM
Will was unreal the last 40 mins of the fame. Can't play any better than he did in that time frame. Congrats to him.

Turfdawg67
11-13-2021, 04:31 PM
Must be nice to rip our coach, QB, AD and basically our university ALL the time... and then just flip the switch and everything is hunky dory. Yay team!

Cowbell
11-13-2021, 05:02 PM

Takes a man to own it. I, too, have doubted leach but ima just let him coach. He is doing what it takes to make his scheme work.

Dawgface
11-13-2021, 05:06 PM
Nothing wrong with being wrong as long as you admit it. He'll....most of us were probably bitching early in this game. Proud of the team and glad to be wrong.

bulldawg28
11-13-2021, 05:07 PM
There you go 7! I'm on the Will train.

Randolph Dupree
11-13-2021, 05:15 PM
I will be eating crow for supper. I have not been as vocal as some but have told anyone that asked that I was not sold on Leach as a coach. I am now. The team just doesn't quit and has a legit chance in every game. We need to recruit some big time DLs and this could be a dangerous dangerous team...hell it already is. If we can find consistency next year we won't be out of any game.

Disclaimer: I am fully sober, was at no point overly emotional during this game, and am of sound mind as I write this statement.