PDA

View Full Version : Bucky

KOdawg1
11-13-2021, 03:11 PM
Rogers is a bad mother17er. I'll eat it. Every once of it. This is his team, and he's that dude.

vv83
11-13-2021, 03:32 PM
Crow tastes so good. He is that mother ****er

msstate7
11-13-2021, 03:36 PM
Bucky's son is quite the qb for this offense. I really overestimated how much arm strength was needed for this offense

Hambone
11-13-2021, 03:41 PM
I was called out two game threads in a row for saying we were witnessing the best qb in State history.

Hell yea he is!

basedog
11-13-2021, 03:42 PM
Calling Shotgun, tell us again what the problem is with Rogers arm. I’m pretty sure you started the talk a long time ago.

Rogers is close to being perfect in this offense. Just wait for the next 3 years when he hold so many Sec records. Dude is getting better.

Btw I had my doubts about the Air Raid but no longer.

msstate7
11-13-2021, 03:43 PM
I was called out two game threads in a row for saying we were witnessing the best qb in State history.

Hell yea he is!

Idk about that. You really putting him over dak?

KOdawg1
11-13-2021, 03:45 PM

Hell yea he is!

Chill.

Hambone
11-13-2021, 03:48 PM

Considering he’s already SHREDDED his stats with Two games to go as a freshman. Yea, yea I am.

dawgday166
11-13-2021, 03:53 PM

Not yet only because he has to keep it up but ... Dak isn't a big game QB or come from behind QB either. Dak at his best wouldn't have made this comeback today. Rogers gotta keep doing it tho.

Hambone
11-13-2021, 03:55 PM
Not yet only because he has to keep it up but ... Dak isn't a big game QB or come from behind QB either. Dak at his best wouldn't have made this comeback today. Rogers gotta keep doing it tho.

100% agree with you. I guess I’m just bullish that he isn’t going to continue to get better.

BulldogDX55
11-13-2021, 03:56 PM
I must've missed it, but why are we calling him Bucky/Bucky's son?

msstate7
11-13-2021, 03:58 PM

Bucky proclaimed will the greatest qb of all time when things were not going well for will. Bucky was clearly a big time believer, and he's being proven right by his favorite player.

Bucky isn't his dad... he's just a big fan and knows will personally

vindastra
11-13-2021, 03:59 PM

There is a rumor that Bucky could be Will's mom ***

Matt3467
11-13-2021, 04:24 PM

Definitely not yet but at this rate (he's a SO) I think there'll be no question about him being the best to ever play here. That is of course if he continues to grow but I've seen nothing to suggest he won't.

MaroonFlounder
11-13-2021, 04:35 PM
Will still, a few times a game, holds the ball and needs to make a quicker decision. And for the 2nd week in a row, he was off target a little bit early in the game.

And our 2-point pass attempts are never successful for some reason. Just throw the pass up for grabs. It means nothing if it is intercepted, unless the guy goes all the way 100+ yards with it. And even then, it's only 2 points. Seems like we take a sack every time.

BUT. Will now audibles out of pass to run (and vice versa) when checking the defense, and many times it's working favorably. It's been really fun seeing him get better and better.

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2021, 04:46 PM
Calling Shotgun, tell us again what the problem is with Rogers arm. I’m pretty sure you started the talk a long time ago.

Rogers is close to being perfect in this offense. Just wait for the next 3 years when he hold so many Sec records. Dude is getting better.

Btw I had my doubts about the Air Raid but no longer.

I've long since bought into Rogers. You're kind of 1st half of the year here

Commercecomet24
11-13-2021, 04:48 PM
Crow tastes so good. He is that mother ****er

Yeah he is absolutely no doubt about it! Dude has that "IT" factor! Got some Tom Brady in him!

RezDog7
11-13-2021, 04:53 PM
Yeah he is absolutely no doubt about it! Dude has that "IT" factor! Got some Tom Brady in him!

That kids a sack like a watermelon. Pure ice water in his veins.

basedog
11-13-2021, 04:55 PM
Will still, a few times a game, holds the ball and needs to make a quicker decision. And for the 2nd week in a row, he was off target a little bit early in the game.

And our 2-point pass attempts are never successful for some reason. Just throw the pass up for grabs. It means nothing if it is intercepted, unless the guy goes all the way 100+ yards with it. And even then, it's only 2 points. Seems like we take a sack every time.

BUT. Will now audibles out of pass to run (and vice versa) when checking the defense, and many times it's working favorably. It's been really fun seeing him get better and better.

It's called growing, maturing and gaining experience. Will is much better not getting sacked.

Commercecomet24
11-13-2021, 04:57 PM
That kids a sack like a watermelon. Pure ice water in his veins.

Yep! He's amazing! It's absolutely fun to watch him work! No panic at all and the players respond to him and play hard for him!

preachermatt83
11-13-2021, 05:41 PM
I came on here to make a similar thread. Will is great for this offense.

Vandownbytheriver
11-13-2021, 05:54 PM
I've long since bought into Rogers. You're kind of 1st half of the year here

Shotgun bought in awhile ago. 7 was the one who was adamant he wasn't not only a good qb, but barely above decent. He's since changed his mind as well. I think we can all agree this is one of those times where being wrong is absolutely okay.

TALL DAWG
11-13-2021, 05:56 PM
I came on here to make a similar thread. Will is great for this offense.

Would be GREAT if we would START OFF a game smoking hot and not have to come from behind so much.

Saltydog
11-13-2021, 06:16 PM
Considering he?s already SHREDDED his stats with Two games to go as a freshman. Yea, yea I am.

Well then you'd be WRONG. He's maturing but you have to remember that all of Leach's QB put up big time numbers. It's the system. Now, obviously some were better than others but I'd hold off making the greatest QB claim. Dak brought more to the program than other player (not just QB) in MSU history and that's the truth. If you wanna go by stats then you're probably of the opinion that Case Kennum and Timmy Chang are the best players in CFB history too then, huh? I mean, they are the all time leading passers.

Turfdawg67
11-13-2021, 08:03 PM
Bucky's son is quite the qb for this offense. I really overestimated how much arm strength was needed for this offense

So... not gonna call out Bucky to defend Will this Sunday. Prob smart choice. Or, Shotgun either... I'm assuming.

Hambone
11-13-2021, 10:09 PM
Well then you'd be WRONG. He's maturing but you have to remember that all of Leach's QB put up big time numbers. It's the system. Now, obviously some were better than others but I'd hold off making the greatest QB claim. Dak brought more to the program than other player (not just QB) in MSU history and that's the truth. If you wanna go by stats then you're probably of the opinion that Case Kennum and Timmy Chang are the best players in CFB history too then, huh? I mean, they are the all time leading passers.

Dude, don’t know if you know this or not, but we don’t have a great history of QB’s that put up these kind of numbers…..

I’ll help you out. Not one damn one.

Please please please tell me what Dak did as a Freshman, hell or a sophomore? I’ll tell you what he didn’t do, what Will is doing right now.

Yes, if Will falls off the face of the earth and sucks going forward then yes Dak is the greatest QB ever in our history.

What im saying is I don’t see that regression happening.

BuckyIsAB****
11-14-2021, 10:25 AM
For the record I did not say he was the greatest QB I said he was the greatest passer. I will say this, if Dak is the QB yesterday especially as a sophomore we do not win

msstate7
11-14-2021, 10:50 AM
For the record I did not say he was the greatest QB I said he was the greatest passer. I will say this, if Dak is the QB yesterday especially as a sophomore we do not win

You know I have a tendency to exaggerate (haha). Whatever you said, however you said it doesn't really matter... you were right on will, and I was wrong. I severely shortchanged him

OLJWales
11-14-2021, 10:52 AM
You know I have a tendency to exaggerate (haha). Whatever you said, however you said it doesn't really matter... you were right on will, and I was wrong. I severely shortchanged him

Repped for big ball honesty. Others should take note.

Dolphus Raymond
11-14-2021, 05:03 PM
I like his cowboy hat.

msudawg1200
11-14-2021, 05:29 PM
I never thought he sucked liked many on here, but I didn't know if his arm was strong enough, or if he was the guy. He still needs to work on arm strength, and that will come. He is most definitely the guy, and he is accurate and tough as hell. I'm glad he's on our team.

OLJWales
11-14-2021, 06:11 PM
There's no way scouts ain't looking at Will's stats these days. They'll be looking for physical growth & increased arm strength as the next two years pan out. What exists between Will's Ears and His Heart is unique and has put him on the radar.

bulldawg28
11-14-2021, 06:25 PM

Brady?? Ok, I see the confidence!

bulldawg28
11-14-2021, 06:27 PM

Hmmmm.....I'll have to disagree. If Dak was under Leach for the same amount of time as Will he'd have similar numbers plus rushing yards. However, Will is that dude!

Extendedcab
11-14-2021, 06:41 PM
Would be GREAT if we would START OFF a game smoking hot and not have to come from behind so much.

That is a novel concept - he is learning and improving though in the right direction.