PDA

View Full Version : Matt Wyatt?s latest podcast

Dawgology
11-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Better Than Average. His latest one is only 17 minutes long but it is interesting. He goes over some of the special teams stats and?wow?. I knew we were bad but I didn?t know we were THAT bad. I would usually say that ST doesn?t impact a game THAT much but we are dead last (as in 130th place) in a couple of categories and 2nd to last in a couple more. It?s embarrassingly bad.

vindastra
11-12-2021, 11:50 PM
Did he have numbers for last year? It looked like we were bad last year too.

parabrave
11-13-2021, 12:24 AM
17 mins and 30 minutes of annoying Delta Blue Jeans Commercial. Dam Matt at least let the Homecoming Queen pawn them.

OLJWales
11-13-2021, 09:45 AM
Come on yall. Dissing Matt? I consider him a STATE Treasure.

I don't feel like looking up our ST Coaches name but he sucks in every way imaginable. What's his resume look like like? His seat needs to be on fire. Shoulda had Coach AND Kicker tryouts.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-13-2021, 10:09 AM
We have a Mississippi 2A high school kicking/punting game.

Dawgology
11-13-2021, 10:16 AM
17 mins and 30 minutes of annoying Delta Blue Jeans Commercial. Dam Matt at least let the Homecoming Queen pawn them.

I think you are thinking about his radio show. His podcast is called Better Than Average and is pretty damn good.

State82
11-13-2021, 11:27 AM
Better Than Average. His latest one is only 17 minutes long but it is interesting. He goes over some of the special teams stats and?wow?. I knew we were bad but I didn?t know we were THAT bad. I would usually say that ST doesn?t impact a game THAT much but we are dead last (as in 130th place) in a couple of categories and 2nd to last in a couple more. It?s embarrassingly bad.

This is absolutely inexcusable. For $5,000,000 it is pure negligence and not giving a shit. There is a reason the all time points leaders in the NFL are all kickers....because it is important. What a dumbass.