PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys letting C34 and his ?airbone? bullshit off this week?

Tough Dawg
11-08-2021, 10:07 PM
Didn?t see his Sunday AM after thoughts to bad mouth our HC and his antiquated offense philosophies or his weekly banters about how Leach won?t work here. What?s the deal C34? Moving this weekend as well?

Coach34
11-08-2021, 10:17 PM
I didnt watch one ****ing play of Saturday's game. So I didnt comment on it. I was with my kids on Saturday and then with my girlfriend.

I kept up on gamecast and thought we had won the game when it said turnover on downs on the 4th down play. Had no idea we got called for holding until 2 hours later when we got to the local watering hole 2 hours after the game.

You calling me out after a loss is pretty damn funny

Homedawg
11-08-2021, 10:27 PM
Didn?t see his Sunday AM after thoughts to bad mouth our HC and his antiquated offense philosophies or his weekly banters about how Leach won?t work here. What?s the deal C34? Moving this weekend as well?

You know we lost right??

msstate7
11-08-2021, 10:30 PM
When I think of triple option offense, I think of 2 stats, TOP and low yds/play. So I looked em up, we're 7th nationally in TOP (navy, AF, and army all top 5). We're 73rd in yds/play (army is 74th and AF is 81st). Bonus, we're 72nd in scoring offense (AF is 73rd). Coincidence? Maybe so

Haha

Coach34
11-08-2021, 11:26 PM
When I think of triple option offense, I think of 2 stats, TOP and low yds/play. So I looked em up, we're 7th nationally in TOP (navy, AF, and army all top 5). We're 73rd in yds/play (army is 74th and AF is 81st). Bonus, we're 72nd in scoring offense (AF is 73rd). Coincidence? Maybe so

Haha

Exactly. We are still The Airbone. We aren’t putting up 40 with a quick strike offense

BayouDawg
11-08-2021, 11:38 PM
Exactly. We are still The Airbone. We aren’t putting up 40 with a quick strike offense

Got into field goal range fairly fast. I can see the comparison to the wishbone though. I personally think this offense is a better product than the wishbone. Admittedly this wouldnt be my first choice of offense though.

Tater
11-09-2021, 12:16 AM
C34 Didn't watch because he threw in the towel and admitted he was wrong last week. Clearly gets off on being right about us being bad and couldn't bear to watch anymore. Excuses be damned.

As for the "airbone" moniker. If you read Leach's book (which I'm sure C34 has) Leach himself says the Air Raid employs the same philosophies and is the passing version of the Triple Option. As it's about distributing the ball. The difference is when we "need" to quick strike, we generally have been able to this year. One team has stopped us, Alabama. It's simply more efficient and teams have decided to sacrifice the underneath rather than the over the top.

Also lol at the arbitrary 40 point cut off. This offense put us in position for 37 against "perfect matchup" Arkansas. ST just only converted 4/13. It's interesting in a neutrally called game and not one where one team is screwed 3/4 plays in a row by home cooking, we hold Ark to 23 which is below the 24 target this ball control offense should need to be successful. (With college average ST play and no ref screw jobs, that arbitrary 24 point line that Ive drawn has us 7-2. The exceptions being LT and Bama.

bulldawg28
11-09-2021, 03:15 AM
You know we lost right??

I don't think he got the memo.

confucius say
11-09-2021, 08:01 AM
To be fair, "airbone" and criticism of this offense has had nothing to do with wins and losses. It had to do with the offense.

We had 500 yards and scored 28 points on the road against a top 35 defense. And had three missed fg, one of which was a 23 yarder.

31-37 points on the road in this league against a solid defense is a sign this offense will work. Anybody thinking otherwise is not being fair or rational.

confucius say
11-09-2021, 08:02 AM
You know we lost right??

But that has nothing to do with the genesis of airbone and the criticism of this offense.

sleepy dawg
11-09-2021, 08:16 AM

This is some TMZ shit.

Fader21
11-09-2021, 09:22 AM
Did you just really call the Air Raid a quick strike offense?

Extendedcab
11-09-2021, 09:31 AM

Let's see, you bitch when Coach posts and you bitch when he doesn't. Are you ever happy?

QuadrupleOption
11-09-2021, 11:09 AM
Exactly. We are still The Airbone. We aren?t putting up 40 with a quick strike offense

Yet. Well I don't expect we'll ever average 40 per game in the SEC but there's been a noticeable improvement every week (for the most part) over the last two years.

If our Offense would learn to come out firing instead of hibernating for a quarter and a half every game I think we'd all be pretty pleased with the results.

Coach34
11-09-2021, 11:38 AM
Yet. Well I don't expect we'll ever average 40 per game in the SEC but there's been a noticeable improvement every week (for the most part) over the last two years.

If our Offense would learn to come out firing instead of hibernating for a quarter and a half every game I think we'd all be pretty pleased with the results.

I completely agree that the offense is getting better.

But- We are 2nd in the SEC in plays run but only 7th in Total yards. Mississippi is 1st in plays run (8 more plays than us) but averages 90 more YPG. We are a ball control football team. The Airbone is not necessarily a bad thing

HoopsDawg
11-09-2021, 12:10 PM

But- We are 2nd in the SEC in plays run but only 7th in Total yards. Mississippi is 1st in plays run (8 more plays than us) but averages 90 more YPG. We are a ball control football team. The Airbone is not necessarily a bad thing

Our defensive stats should probably be better considering our ball control offense.

BrunswickDawg
11-09-2021, 12:45 PM

That gap shrinks to 25 yards a game in SEC play - and they have played 1 less SEC game. Odds are that gap shrinks more over their next 3 games.

(We are also 4th in total yards in conference games only)

FISHDAWG
11-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Let's see, you bitch when Coach posts and you bitch when he doesn't. Are you ever happy?

he just thinks it's hip to attack a senior member of this board .... the guy is trying so hard to be cool

PikeDawg15
11-09-2021, 02:09 PM

That ferocious Mississippi offense scored 27 points on liberty saturday.

Coach34
11-09-2021, 02:41 PM
That ferocious Mississippi offense scored 27 points on liberty saturday.

So? They still average 37.8 to our 28

http://cfbstats.com/2021/leader/911/team/offense/split01/category09/sort01.html

BrunswickDawg
11-09-2021, 04:08 PM

Which is heavily padded by their OOC schedule. In conference they are at 31 to our 27.3 - again with 1 less game played. Basically, all our missed FG's is our scoring average difference in league play***

ETA: I actually shouldn't have put ***** - we have missed 7 FG in SEC games. That is literally the difference in our scoring average in conference games.

PikeDawg15
11-09-2021, 04:14 PM

Pretty sure a lot of those numbers were put up during the 1st 3 weeks of the season when they were scoring 40+ on Louisville and a few other crappy teams

43 against lousiville
54 against austin peay
61 against tulane
21 garbage time points against Alabama
52 against Arkansas ( most impressive)
31 against Tennessee
31 against LSU
20 against auburn
27 against liberty

massive drop off since that tulane game and outside of the arkansas game.. that offense has looked very human

PikeDawg15
11-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Which is heavily padded by their OOC schedule. In conference they are at 31 to our 27.3 - again with 1 less game played. Basically, all our missed FG's is our scoring average difference in league play***

ETA: I actually shouldn't have put ***** - we have missed 7 FG in SEC games. That is literally the difference in our scoring average in conference games.

exactly... but special teams Is apart of the game and we HAVE to do something about it. Glad leach is doing something about it

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2021, 04:16 PM

OM's biggest reason for averaging that many more points is that they often times get more possessions due to playing less defense.

For example: vs Arkansas, MSU had 10 possessions with obviously the 10th being cut short due to time running out. However, when OM played Arkansas, they had 12 full possessions from which to score points along with missing no FGs.

So with 12 full possessions & no missed FGs, MSU has 6 more points due to making the first 2 FGs & would've likely had a great chance at scoring another TD on our final drive vs Arkansas, which would've equaled 41 points. Then we would've had two more possessions from which to attempt to equal OM's 52 points.

By playing defense & not allowing the other offense to score on 4 plays, MSU had many less possessions that Ole Miss this season

That being said, I think our offense is quickly becoming equal to theirs but theirs was far more explosive early in the season while ours was a liability

msstate7
11-09-2021, 04:17 PM

I know you look at advanced stats some, so I have a hard time believing you think we're as good as them offensively. FEI (updated) has them at #5 and us at #30. Hell, traditional stats have them better. I'd like to see you make a case for this this anywhere but a miss state board... you'd be laughed at

PikeDawg15
11-09-2021, 04:19 PM
OM's biggest reason for averaging that many more points is that they often times get more possessions due to playing less defense.

For example: vs Arkansas, MSU had 10 possessions with obviously the 10th being cut short due to time running out. However, when OM played Arkansas, they had 12 full possessions from which to score points along with missing no FGs.

So with 12 full possessions & no missed FGs, MSU has 6 more points due to making the first 2 FGs & would've likely had a great chance at scoring another TD on our final drive vs Arkansas, which would've equaled 41 points. Then we would've had two more possessions from which to attempt to equal OM's 52 points.

By playing defense & not allowing the other offense to score on 4 plays, MSU had many less possessions that Ole Miss this season

That being said, I think our offense is quickly becoming equal to theirs but theirs was far more explosive early in the season while ours was a liability

Also, they never took the breaks off those first 3 games so those points were unnecessary because they left all their starters in the whole game... hell we coulda racked up 60 on vandy if we didn't settle for kicks and punts... they go for it on 4th down up 4 touchdowns on tulane

BrunswickDawg
11-09-2021, 04:20 PM
I know you look at advanced stats some, so I have a hard time believing you think we're as good as them offensively. FEI (updated) has them at #5 and us at #30. Hell, traditional stats have them better. I'd like to see you make a case for this this anywhere but a miss state board... you'd be laughed at

Never made that claim - but as you and C34 know - you can about make stats say anything. Or, as someone once said, "there are lies, damn lies, and statistics"

msstate7

Lol, they're 9th in total plays, and we're #12. They've had 7 more plays this year

msstate7
Never made that claim - but as you and C34 know - you can about make stats say anything. Or, as someone once said, "there are lies, damn lies, and statistics"

But you can't make any stat favor us

Hot Rock
11-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Exactly. We are still The Airbone. We aren?t putting up 40 with a quick strike offense

Childish name calling tactics are for children.

msstate7
11-09-2021, 04:25 PM
Forget trying to prove we're on their level offensively, we aren't. We can absolutely still beat them though bc their defense isn't good. Our offense vs the defense and their offense vs our defense could be a draw.

Jarius
11-09-2021, 04:30 PM
We are way closer to them offensively now than at the beginning of the year. We have figured some things out and they have a ton of injuries. We are much better defensively than they are. When they are full strength on offense it isn’t close but they aren’t anywhere near full strength at this point. They have averaged 27.5 over their last 4 games which coincides with their injury issues. We are also averaging about that much for the year. The gap has closed.

BrunswickDawg
11-09-2021, 04:44 PM

No. But the disparity in their offense versus ours is nowhere near as grand as some people want to make it seem. The fact is that they started out with a bang against weaker competition while we struggled. Our performance has improved - or at least statistically not suffered in conference play - while theirs is trending downward. If our offensive output in conference games dropped 6 points on average like theirs has, you would be ripping Leach (justifiably).
Interestingly, MSU is one of only 3 teams in the SEC that doesn't see a scoring average drop of 1 point or more in total scoring vs. SEC only scoring. UGA is a +1.6, A&M is -.1, and MSU is -.7 Next closest is Ten. at a -2.2 ppg. Auburn is the worst seeing their scoring average drop 10.1 ppg in SEC play (31.3 to 21.2). Same thing can be said for our Total Offense. OM sees a 55 ypg drop in their average when you look at SEC only, while we have actually increased our YPG from 432 to 445. Again, if our out put dropped like that people would be going nuts about how we made all our hay against bad teams. By the time we finish the SEC schedule, I won't be surprised if we have a better scoring average and total yards in conference only games.

msstate7
11-09-2021, 04:46 PM
No. But the disparity in their offense versus ours is nowhere near as grand as some people want to make it seem. The fact is that they started out with a bang against weaker competition while we struggled. Our performance has improved - or at least statistically not suffered in conference play - while theirs is trending downward. If our offensive output in conference games dropped 6 points on average like theirs has, you would be ripping Leach (justifiably).
Interestingly, MSU is one of only 3 teams in the SEC that doesn't see a scoring average drop of 1 point or more in total scoring vs. SEC only scoring. UGA is a +1.6, A&M is -.1, and MSU is -.7 Next closest is Ten. at a -2.2 ppg. Auburn is the worst seeing their scoring average drop 10.1 ppg in SEC play (31.3 to 21.2). Same thing can be said for our Total Offense. OM sees a 55 ypg drop in their average when you look at SEC only, while we have actually increased our YPG from 432 to 445. Again, if our out put dropped like that people would be going nuts about how we made all our hay against bad teams. By the time we finish the SEC schedule, I won't be surprised if we have a better scoring average and total yards in conference only games.

Maybe. They have a very tough matchup for them this week, but I think run it up vs vandy and go 30+ on us

ETA... I'll be very impressed if we light the scoreboard up this week. I expect us to go 30+ vs OM too. I think egg is a shootout

BrunswickDawg
11-09-2021, 05:18 PM
Maybe. They have a very tough matchup for them this week, but I think run it up vs vandy and go 30+ on us

ETA... I'll be very impressed if we light the scoreboard up this week. I expect us to go 30+ vs OM too. I think egg is a shootout

I would feel much more confident if this wasn't on the Plains. But, if last week's Bo Nix shows up and normal Will shows up, this will be a blow out. I'm not predicting it - but that is not a far fetched possibility.

Jarius
11-09-2021, 05:22 PM
I would feel much more confident if this wasn't on the Plains. But, if last week's Bo Nix shows up and normal Will shows up, this will be a blow out. I'm not predicting it - but that is not a far fetched possibility.

Bo Nix is pretty good at home. We will have to play better than last week on defense to beat them.

Coach34
11-09-2021, 05:28 PM
Childish name calling tactics are for children.

Our HC?s childish nickname is Tbe Pirate. I haven?t seen you complain about that

Matt3467
11-09-2021, 05:34 PM

I suspect our numbers would be much closer if we also played Austin Peay and 1-8 Tulane.

Patrick Tibbons
11-09-2021, 05:56 PM
Our HC?s childish nickname is Tbe Pirate. I haven?t seen you complain about that

I know being obtuse is your game, but to compare The Pirate to what you do is ridiculous.

Airbone
Stands
Dan Walsh
Check down Charlie ? this was for our most storied football player in the history of the program.
Jake Mandumb ? for one of our most storied baseball players in history.
Foambat

These are only the ones I remember. I?m sure there are a lot more I forgot. If I knew you didn?t hate Ole Miss so much, I would swear you were on Ole Miss fan they way you love to shit on our players, coaches, and teams.

Coach34
11-09-2021, 06:17 PM
I’ve never heard of Jake Mandumb before today. Where did you see that?

ISeenIt started FoamBat. As good as it was- I just can’t take credit for it. Don’t leave out CroomCoastOffense, Bearsharks, Bearfins, and other greats I’ve posted as well.

A nickname is a nickname. People that like them- it’s fine. If they don’t like it- they bitch or call it “childish”. Calling it the Airbone because of the number of plays run and time of possession is no different than calling a grown man a pirate. You just like one of them and dislike the other

bulldawg28
11-09-2021, 06:43 PM
Forget trying to prove we're on their level offensively, we aren't. We can absolutely still beat them though bc their defense isn't good. Our offense vs the defense and their offense vs our defense could be a draw.

A draw? It's a draw if Coral is hurt. He'll tear our secondary mainly safeties apart playing man coverage on their WR's.

msstate7
11-09-2021, 06:56 PM
A draw? It's a draw if Coral is hurt. He'll tear our secondary mainly safeties apart playing man coverage on their WR's.

We should tear them apart too though. I agree corral is gonna have a field day

Tater
11-09-2021, 07:05 PM
You can't even give Leach credit for saying the Air Raid is like the Wish Bone.

Narcissistic ass didn't start a Sunday thread because last week he admitted he was wrong and now he's not watching MSU football because he can't stand to be wrong more than he wants us to win. Literally proved it.

That's where this thread should end. Proof is in the pudding. This arguing over OM having a better offense is comedy. Our offense has an upward trajectory and there's already peaked scoring 49 on Bama last year. That's what happens when you build your offense on tempo and tricking the defense. Film gets out and they adjust. Our offense is designed on reps, reading the defense, and reacting accordingly. Shocker that it's gotten better with time I tell ya

Coach34
11-09-2021, 07:29 PM
Narcissistic ass didn't start a Sunday thread because last week he admitted he was wrong and now he's not watching MSU football because he can't stand to be wrong more than he wants us to win. Literally proved it.

I just moved to another state as I explained. I explained I was unable to watch the game this past Saturday. I didnt even get TV installed at my house until Sunday. (Made it just in time for Yellowstone thank goodness)

Stop being a little kid. Sunday Morning QB will return this Sunday. Make sure to read as always.

basedog
11-09-2021, 07:34 PM
I just moved to another state as I explained. I explained I was unable to watch the game this past Saturday. I didnt even get TV installed at my house until Sunday. (Made it just in time for Yellowstone thank goodness)

Stop being a little kid. Sunday Morning QB will return this Sunday. Make sure to read as always.

Good luck on your new adventure, hope the pastries are good!*****

BayouDawg
11-09-2021, 07:36 PM

Although I dont always agree with your takes I do enjoy your sunday reviews. And best wishes on your new move.

Tater
11-09-2021, 07:37 PM

You throwing out more bs excuses than Throw Rogan did this week. I quite simply don't believe you. Just own up that it's not fun for you to watch when we aren't confirming your narrative just like Kaaron should just say he don't want the jab period. Get more respect that way.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2021, 07:58 PM

They were far better early in the year. No denying that. We?re quickly getting there though

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2021, 07:59 PM
Lol, they're 9th in total plays, and we're #12. They've had 7 more plays this year

Not talking about plays. Talking about possessions. They?re offense was far better early in the year. No denying that

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2021, 08:00 PM

Are you looking at the entire year or now?

Tough Dawg
11-09-2021, 08:17 PM
Good thread heh?! In all seriousness I just get tired of C34?s schtik on a weekly basis being anti-Leach. Started when we hired him. He?s not the only one. I see improvements offensively from play-calling to execution. Defense is strong. Discipline is in a good place. I see a young group of guys playing together as a team with fight. Kids that aren?t highly recruited are getting opportunities and capitalizing which tells me a lot about what the locker room is like. Not sunshine pumping, but damn let?s get on board. Never been more excited about the future of football.

Coach34
11-09-2021, 08:34 PM
You throwing out more bs excuses than Throw Rogan did this week. I quite simply don't believe you. .

I give no fuchs what you believe. 200 people that know me know that I moved. Supporting my child at a Saturday basketball tournament (well, coaching from the stands and yelling at him is a more accurate portrayal) and then working to get laid on a date is way more important than watching State play UPig. Priorities dude.

lastmajordog
11-09-2021, 08:36 PM
I don’t always agree with c34...BUT....he is VERY knowledgeable about fball and I always look forward to his insight.

Jarius
11-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Lol are we really talking shit because 34 didn’t do a game recap after we lost?

Coach34
11-09-2021, 09:30 PM
Lol are we really talking shit because 34 didn’t do a game recap after we lost?

lol- exactly

BigDawgB
11-09-2021, 10:43 PM
I give no fuchs what you believe. 200 people that know me know that I moved. Supporting my child at a Saturday basketball tournament (well, coaching from the stands and yelling at him is a more accurate portrayal) and then working to get laid on a date is way more important than watching State play UPig. Priorities dude.

..I know more people than you bro.. 😂

confucius say
11-10-2021, 11:29 AM

What is EPA? I saw Rogers leads the sec in it for qb.

Tater
11-10-2021, 12:55 PM

"I am very important. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich Mahogany."

Yea sure bud

OLJWales
11-10-2021, 12:58 PM
You throwing out more bs excuses than Throw Rogan did this week. I quite simply don't believe you. Just own up that it's not fun for you to watch when we aren't confirming your narrative just like Kaaron should just say he don't want the jab period. Get more respect that way.

Damn dude. Quite shitty with suspect join date.

Tater
11-10-2021, 01:00 PM

You're more likely to be believed if you have 1 solid excuse or reasoning than throwing out 6-7. That's what both Throw Rogan and SMQB did and that's the only point that should be derived from that. Idk how that's "shitty".

Extendedcab
11-10-2021, 01:04 PM
I don't think he has been laid in a while, maybe never, he is way too pissy! Get a grip Tater and get over yourself! Your rantings about NOTHING are very tiring!

R2Dawg
11-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Lol are we really talking shit because 34 didn?t do a game recap after we lost?

Yep and our airbone as 34 puts it only put up 28 pts. Not exactly setting the world on fire. Yes we have improved but still a ways to go.

FISHDAWG
11-10-2021, 01:15 PM

I agree .... this guys is on everyone's nerves except his own

msstate7
11-10-2021, 01:39 PM
What is EPA? I saw Rogers leads the sec in it for qb.

Division of QBR...

"EPA:Total expected points added with low leverage plays, according to ESPN Win Probability model, down-weighted."

It's an individual stat though, no team

Leroy Jenkins
11-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Deleted.... because I realized I don't care.

Jarius
11-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Yep and our airbone as 34 puts it only put up 28 pts. Not exactly setting the world on fire. Yes we have improved but still a ways to go.

Well with a competent kicker our offense would have put up a minimum of 34 points. The offense is fine and we are going to continue to get better. If we can score 34 a week we aren’t going to lose very often. Still a weird week to call him out.

basedog
11-10-2021, 01:49 PM
We have an average OL, yes we have one player maybe two who could play for just about anyone else in the Sec.

Coach34
11-10-2021, 02:31 PM
We have an average OL, yes we have one player maybe two who could play for just about anyone else in the Sec.

We have a top 10-12 draft pick at LT. We will lose 3 starters upfront. Anybody thinking next year's OL will be better or even as good as this year's is kidding themselves

basedog
11-10-2021, 02:36 PM
We have a top 10-12 draft pick at LT. We will lose 3 starters upfront. Anybody thinking next year's OL will be better or even as good as this year's is kidding themselves

Actually I'm a little concerned with OL, I hope we find a few Juco's and portals, I know most OL need a redshirt year.

Tater
11-10-2021, 03:27 PM
I agree .... this guys is on everyone's nerves except his own

Read the sig or block my posts. This board makes it easy for someone pointing out facts to get ignored. So rather than complain about it, do something about it. Note: I'm not the one who made this post. I simply posted facts for posterity. Mr. Coach moving before the school semester is up totally is really moving and should totally have all of his excuses be believed. Especially when he showed how cool he was about getting laid. So cool.

I'm not gonna apologize for calling a spade a spade and if someone calling a spade a spade instead of a heart gets on your nerves, that's a you problem.

Tater
11-10-2021, 03:30 PM

We have an above average skill wise MSU OL in a scheme that emphasizes technique and so a giant skill gap doesn't matter as much as a gap in technique. Hence why Dolla Bill has fallen out of rotation in favor of Cole Smith.

I'm not so sure that Portal OL will be the best for us as home grown talent who know our scheme and assignments and techniques from beginning will be. Yea Cross is the best OL talent that we've had at MSU. But we haven't maximized his talents because this offense doesn't focus on that.

Maverick91
11-10-2021, 03:43 PM
"I am very important. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich Mahogany."

Yea sure bud

I wish my HOUSE smelled like rich mahogany. All seriousness what crawled up your butt and died man. Chill. 34 is a senior member and brings good info, even if it does get a lot of people railed up. I mean look at this stupid thread. It is literally about him NOT making a post and we are 4 pages deep. No matter what anybody thinks 34 is good for the board. Freaking chill!

Coach34
11-10-2021, 03:50 PM
Mr. Coach moving before the school semester is up totally is really moving and should totally have all of his excuses be believed. Especially when he showed how cool he was about getting laid. So cool.

lol- Damn Perry Mason. Facts you say?

A) What does a semester have to do with anything?

B) I said working- I never said if I closed the deal or not on the date.

confucius say
11-10-2021, 04:32 PM

Bro, you passed up the game for the sex? Not cool. Only 13 days a year have a MSU football game. You can have the sex 365 days a year.

confucius say
11-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Division of QBR...

"EPA:Total expected points added with low leverage plays, according to ESPN Win Probability model, down-weighted."

It's an individual stat though, no team

Atta boy Will

Tater
11-10-2021, 05:06 PM
I wish my HOUSE smelled like rich mahogany. All seriousness what crawled up your butt and died man. Chill. 34 is a senior member and brings good info, even if it does get a lot of people railed up. I mean look at this stupid thread. It is literally about him NOT making a post and we are 4 pages deep. No matter what anybody thinks 34 is good for the board. Freaking chill!

One, the reference went over your head.

Two, I didn't argue he wasn't good for the board. Congrats you spent a whole paragraph arguing with something that doesn't exist.

Three, the point I made was its suspect the week after he admits he's wrong he has so much more important life events to attend to than watch MSU and write up his diatribe. The facts are on my side, so I will pound the facts. You can continue to pound the table if you want. Idc.

Tater
11-10-2021, 05:11 PM
lol- Damn Perry Mason. Facts you say?

A) What does a semester have to do with anything?

B) I said working- I never said if I closed the deal or not on the date.

A) Idk coach you tell me.

B) congrats on the not sex? interesting that's the point you want to argue. Almost like you want to remove any points you can't debate and only focus on things you can be right on. Because if you can't be right, then it's no fun for you. Hmmm

Tater
11-10-2021, 05:13 PM
I don't think he has been laid in a while, maybe never, he is way too pissy! Get a grip Tater and get over yourself! Your rantings about NOTHING are very tiring!

sex before marriage is a sin like eating shellfish. will you marry me so i can get laid not be so pissy? that's how it works right?

OLJWales
11-10-2021, 05:27 PM
sex before marriage is a sin like eating shellfish. will you marry me so i can get laid not be so pissy? that's how it works right?

Lobster, crab legs, oysters, crawfish along with pork are not sins. God Said. I love Jews but dis here just another example of where day wrong.

Maverick91
11-10-2021, 05:36 PM
One, the reference went over your head.

Two, I didn't argue he wasn't good for the board. Congrats you spent a whole paragraph arguing with something that doesn't exist.

Three, the point I made was its suspect the week after he admits he's wrong he has so much more important life events to attend to than watch MSU and write up his diatribe. The facts are on my side, so I will pound the facts. You can continue to pound the table if you want. Idc.

I didn't miss the reference, I was just making a point that I wish my house smelled like rich mahogany.

I didn't say that you think he isn't good for the board. Just trying to figure out why you are so up in arms. You Joined less than a year ago, and started really posted like a month or so ago, and you are this pissed off on the coming and goings of 34 and his activity on this board. Just really weird, boss.

Extendedcab
11-10-2021, 05:37 PM

Are you sure you are not DANTHEMAN in disguise? I have not heard such garbage since he was officially on the board!

Why are you so pissy? Why does coach get under your skin? He is a poster just like you with his own opinions, informed and uninformed, just like you. It is nothing to get mad about! Life is too short to get wrapped around the axel over that! By the way, most posters like to hear his opinion - right or wrong! Don't try to quote scripture when you twist it to suit your own selfish desires.

Coach34
11-10-2021, 06:20 PM
A) Idk coach you tell me.

B) congrats on the not sex? interesting that's the point you want to argue. Almost like you want to remove any points you can't debate and only focus on things you can be right on. Because if you can't be right, then it's no fun for you. Hmmm

There is nothing to argue. I explained what I was doing. I have no reason to lie. I’ve already admitted I don’t enjoy watching our games when we throw it 55 times. People know this. I enjoyed the Kentucky game more than most because we were more balanced.

Just a head’s up- I may not have a Sunday Morning QB after the Egg Bowl also. I’ll be in Dallas that week having fun taking my children to Six Flags and other things.

Tater
11-10-2021, 06:36 PM
There is nothing to argue. I explained what I was doing. I have no reason to lie. I’ve already admitted I don’t enjoy watching our games when we throw it 55 times. People know this. I enjoyed the Kentucky game more than most because we were more balanced.

Just a head’s up- I may not have a Sunday Morning QB after the Egg Bowl also. I’ll be in Dallas that week having fun taking my children to Six Flags and other things.

Cool I'll be there too watching Checkdown Charlie lose to the Raiders. And if it's not your cup of tea, it's not your cup of tea. Which was generally what my point was. You're not getting enjoyment out of the success of our program. You get enjoyment from watching a certain brand of football or being right that that certain brand of football is the only thing that will work here. You're not getting either so you didn't prioritize watching. That's well within your right and as I said, I respect owning that. In fact, that was my point as to why you didn't. You didn't have to throw flimsy excuses for it. Own who you are.

As for the others on this board thinking I'm pissy, I'm not. I'm much like coach in that I'm direct and blunt. This was a time you weren't and that's been rectified so I'm moving on. Enjoy Dallas, maybe we'll end up watching in the same bar that night. Hail State!

Tater
11-10-2021, 06:39 PM
I didn't miss the reference, I was just making a point that I wish my house smelled like rich mahogany.

I didn't say that you think he isn't good for the board. Just trying to figure out why you are so up in arms. You Joined less than a year ago, and started really posted like a month or so ago, and you are this pissed off on the coming and goings of 34 and his activity on this board. Just really weird, boss.

Cool beans. Same on the mahogany tbh. I generally try to find air fresheners with a strong woodsman scent.

I'm not really up in arms, just stated what was obvious to me and saw someone who is normally very direct and blunt being very wishy washy. But he's rectified that and we're adults who can move on.

As for me in a nutshell I'll let the quote to the bottom do the explaining there.

Tater
11-10-2021, 06:41 PM
Lobster, crab legs, oysters, crawfish along with pork are not sins. God Said. I love Jews but dis here just another example of where day wrong.

Hell yeah brother, cheers from iraq.

Tater
11-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Are you sure you are not DANTHEMAN in disguise? I have not heard such garbage since he was officially on the board!

Why are you so pissy? Why does coach get under your skin? He is a poster just like you with his own opinions, informed and uninformed, just like you. It is nothing to get mad about! Life is too short to get wrapped around the axel over that! By the way, most posters like to hear his opinion - right or wrong! Don't try to quote scripture when you twist it to suit your own selfish desires.

Are you projecting your mental state or something. I'm not pissy, I'm direct. I argued my point and ain't really whining. 34 doesn't get under my skin. I call out inconsistencies and stick to the facts. You join in and attack my sex life. Seems like the person under someone's skin here is me under yours. Which is cool and all if you repent and take my hand in marriage. I am a good Christian after all and will be glad to get under your skin anytime in holy matrimony.

Coach34
11-10-2021, 10:41 PM
You're not getting enjoyment out of the success of our program. You get enjoyment from watching a certain brand of football or being right that that certain brand of football is the only thing that will work here. You're not getting either so you didn't prioritize watching. That's well within your right and as I said, I respect owning that. In fact, that was my point as to why you didn't. You didn't have to throw flimsy excuses for it. Own who you are.

Not really sure what you arent understanding.

Child's game takes precedent over State. Doesnt matter who the coach is at State. My 12 year old is 6'2 and decided he wanted to add basketball to his resume to go with football. His game was at the same time as our game. He wins. Gamecast on the phone it is.

As for State- I love us winning. I literally headed up starting a Miss State fan board that didnt allow Bearfin posters. Literally. Slickdawg was the man behind the scenes mastermind computer-wise and we had some others instrumental as well. But I want us to always be successful. I wouldnt spend the time I do with it if I didnt.

I dont enjoy watching 7th grade basketball either. It's as painful as watching Leach's offense throw it 55 times. But my giant spawn is out there and requires my time. So he wins over State/UPig. Obviously you havent figured out I moved to be near my kids because they demanded it. Life changer for me. Career went to the backburner.

Tough Dawg
11-10-2021, 11:07 PM
I appreciate Tater and his comments. The last comment by C34 proves his stance being anti-Leach currently and from the beginning. Buy the 17 in dude. Quit pulling the rope in the opposite direction. This is why our fan base sucks. If I didn?t see improvements then I?d be pulling the rope with you. But the opposite is happening. #hailstate

Dak Holliday
11-10-2021, 11:09 PM
One should never owe an explanation as to why he chooses real life- kids, wife, etc. over any team he follows. I hope you had a wonderful time watching your boy play, Coach. Good luck on the move and new page in life.
We all love MSU, but this isn?t a 2 sided relationship. We all suffer from repeated broken hearts and emotional abuse because MSU doesn?t love us back. We don?t owe MSU everything. Be kind to one another for we fans all suffer and joy together. We don?t have to agree on everything to pull for the Dawgs.

99jc
11-11-2021, 04:24 AM
Not really sure what you arent understanding.

Child's game takes precedent over State. Doesnt matter who the coach is at State. My 12 year old is 6'2 and decided he wanted to add basketball to his resume to go with football. His game was at the same time as our game. He wins. Gamecast on the phone it is.

As for State- I love us winning. I literally headed up starting a Miss State fan board that didnt allow Bearfin posters. Literally. Slickdawg was the man behind the scenes mastermind computer-wise and we had some others instrumental as well. But I want us to always be successful. I wouldnt spend the time I do with it if I didnt.

I dont enjoy watching 7th grade basketball either. It's as painful as watching Leach's offense throw it 55 times. But my giant spawn is out there and requires my time. So he wins over State/UPig. Obviously you havent figured out I moved to be near my kids because they demanded it. Life changer for me. Career went to the backburner.

i feel your pain on that one been there done that!