PDA

View Full Version : I get it guys, today sucked. But, Auburn!

Maverick91
11-06-2021, 08:22 PM
They looked bad today, they can be beaten and we can definitely win the game, cannot spot them ten points. We win next week we are back in things. We cannot do anything about pathetic reffing. Just gotta keep praying these kids will continue to grow and get better and win next week.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 08:23 PM
aTm is really good. Leach got a great win vs them

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 08:25 PM
Agreed. With TSU remaining, we are a bowl lock. EVERYTHING else is gravy. Let?s play like a team with nothing to lose vs Aubbie and OM.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 08:27 PM
Auburns defense is brutal. Our O Line has to play better than they did today.

I think we can stop them. Their offense is pretty simple and very run heavy.

preachermatt83
11-06-2021, 08:28 PM
The cool think about every leach team is that while yes, they can lose head scratchers, they can also beat anyone. Every game we have a chance in.

ShotgunDawg
11-06-2021, 08:29 PM
The cool think about every leach team is that while yes, they can lose head scratchers, they can also beat anyone. Every game we have a chance in.

Memphis the only head scratcher this year & we all saw what happened.

The other 3 losses have been to a much better team, & games where we missed multiple FGs.

Saltydog
11-06-2021, 09:19 PM
History alone tells us we aren't winning Saturday. Our chances are marginal, at BEST.

SaintDawg
11-06-2021, 09:27 PM
History alone tells us we aren't winning Saturday. Our chances are marginal, at BEST.

With the way this season is going, I say we win Saturday just because we're not supposed to.

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 09:28 PM
We aren't winning at AU.

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 09:29 PM

And that's why we're about a .500 team. That's what you'll in the SEC doing that.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:33 PM
And that's why we're about a .500 team. That's what you'll in the SEC doing that.

Good luck getting them to see that.

FriarsPoint
11-06-2021, 09:33 PM
We aren't winning at AU.

☝️☝️☝️☝️

They’re going to have to prove it. Good teams aren’t this inconsistent.

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 09:46 PM
That AU defense will beat us to death up front. We're soft as baby shit on the OL & the DL has no depth. Will Rogers needs to stop looking like a 1A QB to start every game. Leach needs to get his team better prepared. Nothing we can do about the shitty ST except hire a coach. Worst I've ever seen. Just a lot to work on.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 09:47 PM
With the way this season is going, I say we win Saturday just because we're not supposed to.

Then we turn around and lose to OM, because of course.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 10:15 PM
That AU defense will beat us to death up front. We're soft as baby shit on the OL & the DL has no depth. Will Rogers needs to stop looking like a 1A QB to start every game. Leach needs to get his team better prepared. Nothing we can do about the shitty ST except hire a coach. Worst I've ever seen. Just a lot to work on.

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Bothrops
11-06-2021, 10:16 PM
Auburn is gonna kick our ass and throw us into the dumpster next Saturday

ShotgunDawg
11-06-2021, 10:26 PM
Auburn is gonna kick our ass and throw us into the dumpster next Saturday

I don't see that at all.

I think they're a great chance it'll be similar to the rest of our games. Both teams will score between 26-31 but I'm not sure which one will be us

Bothrops
11-06-2021, 10:32 PM
I don't see that at all.

We have zero pass rush, no kicker, beat up running backs, on the road against a team that is well protected at home, and want to comeback from their last game. We're ****ed.

ShotgunDawg
11-06-2021, 10:37 PM
We have zero pass rush, no kicker, beat up running backs, on the road against a team that is well protected at home, and want to comeback from their last game. We're ****ed.

I think you think things are little worse off of us than reality.

We haven't played well at Auburn lately though, so we could certainly suck

Bothrops
11-06-2021, 10:39 PM
I think you think things are little worse off of us than reality.

We haven't played well at Auburn lately though, so we could certainly suck

We can still beat Ole Miss. Let's concentrate on 7-5

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 11:24 PM
Good luck getting them to see that.

To be fair we are a .500 sec team no matter what we do it seems. The great Don finished above .500 in sec play once.

Todd4State
11-07-2021, 01:03 AM
We can beat Auburn. Will the officials allow it to happen?

FriarsPoint
11-07-2021, 01:18 AM
We can beat Auburn. Will the officials allow it to happen?

F the officials. Will our team show up ready to play from the opening gun without dicking around for an ENTIRE quarter…….again.

Todd4State
11-07-2021, 01:23 AM
F the officials. Will our team show up ready to play from the opening gun without dicking around for an ENTIRE quarter…….again.

I think we ran the ball too much early on and that was a mistake. After Will screwed up with the WTF run call on 3rd and goal from the 6 and Leach jumped him we started to move the ball much better throwing the ball and running less.

bulldawg28
11-07-2021, 01:42 AM
We can still beat Ole Miss. Let's concentrate on 7-5

I think we ran the ball too much early on and that was a mistake. After Will screwed up with the WTF run call on 3rd and goal from the 6 and Leach jumped him we started to move the ball much better throwing the ball and running less.

No, the running game is why the WR's are open across the middle. The Lbs have to play the run 1st

Todd4State
11-07-2021, 02:23 AM
No, the running game is why the WR's are open across the middle. The Lbs have to play the run 1st
Disagree. They completely shut us down until we started the throw the ball. I think Will was being conservative at first and then became confident after Leach reamed him on the sideline.

Dawgfan77
11-07-2021, 08:38 AM
Every time you post you show how little you know about football. Nothing cool about this ML air raid.

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 08:42 AM
We are going to have to run 30 screens vs aub. It'll be a slow, boring day offensively. Rogers will have to be quick and decisive. Holding the ball like he did yesterday is not going to sit well this weekend..

I think if we can score 21. It may be enough to win. Depends on which Bo shows up I guess.

R2Dawg
11-07-2021, 08:56 AM
Memphis the only head scratcher this year & we all saw what happened.

The other 3 losses have been to a much better team, & games where we missed multiple FGs.

Not, LSU ain't better this year. Latech took a miracle.

Go back last year, lots of head scratchers.

R2Dawg
11-07-2021, 08:58 AM

No we can't beat anyone either - see Bama and this ain't even a great Bama team either. Thank God we don't play UGA this year. The SEC is meh this year outside a few teams.

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 09:06 AM
Not, LSU ain't better this year. Latech took a miracle.

Go back last year, lots of head scratchers.

Lsu just took Bama to the brink.

I think you are not familiar with the talent level at LSU. Anytime we can compete with them we are over-achieving.

PikeDawg15
11-07-2021, 11:57 AM
I think Auburn is gonna come out super pissed next week. Also the refs love to bail them out and **** us.

I think we are gonna absolutely wipe the field with ole miss to close the regular season

give me an egg bowl win and a victory in the texas bowl against texas and I am a happy camper.

BuckyIsAB****
11-07-2021, 12:26 PM
Auburn is as winnable as Arky is. They wont score much. Biggest challenge is protecting and dealing with press physical corners

bulldawg28
11-07-2021, 12:42 PM
Disagree. They completely shut us down until we started the throw the ball. I think Will was being conservative at first and then became confident after Leach reamed him on the sideline.

Until we threw it? We threw it more than we ran. Will wasn't being conservative he was playing strategic. How can you forget how our offense was terrible and inconsistent until these last two weeks.

Maverick91
11-07-2021, 02:52 PM

Completely agreed! I think this was will overcompensating, this things rides and dies by the QB and yesterday showed. But the future in bright with Will, things are clicking for him in reading pre snap situations and where to throw the ball. I hope he can put a full game together against auburn and the guys earn a win over there next weekend.

DAWG1903
11-07-2021, 04:23 PM

I agree - you definitely saw a different offense after that conversation. We need to come out firing on all cylinders Saturday. If we do we win.

Well - maybe on offense and defense! I am not confident in special teams at all right now.

HancockCountyDog
11-07-2021, 09:18 PM
One thing is certain, I really hope the whole Will Rogers isn?t a great QB debate is over.

The kid is a ****ing gamer.

Commercecomet24
11-07-2021, 09:57 PM
One thing is certain, I really hope the whole Will Rogers isn?t a great QB debate is over.

The kid is a ****ing gamer.

Amen to that!

PendingTransaction
11-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Dawgs 24 Tigers 19. Bet all you can stand!!

Todd4State
11-07-2021, 10:39 PM
Until we threw it? We threw it more than we ran. Will wasn't being conservative he was playing strategic. How can you forget how our offense was terrible and inconsistent until these last two weeks.

Our point total has been roughly about the same all year. We had zero points and Will made a bad decision to run it on third and goal from the 6. Leach chewed him out and we started to throw more and the offense started to click. Kentucky most of our runs were either in the red zone or in the fourth quarter to run out the clock. I think missing two open receivers early in the first quarter affected us too.

This is a pass first scheme and always will be. The pass will always set up the run in this scheme not the other way around. That's why teams are coming out in zone rush three drop 8 or something similar every game.

Todd4State
11-07-2021, 10:43 PM
Completely agreed! I think this was will overcompensating, this things rides and dies by the QB and yesterday showed. But the future in bright with Will, things are clicking for him in reading pre snap situations and where to throw the ball. I hope he can put a full game together against auburn and the guys earn a win over there next weekend.

I agree - you definitely saw a different offense after that conversation. We need to come out firing on all cylinders Saturday. If we do we win.

Well - maybe on offense and defense! I am not confident in special teams at all right now.

I completely agree about Will. I've always been in his corner. He's a very young QB who has some things to improve but he does many things very well already and he is improving every game. Two years from now Will is going to be even better when we play them in Fayetteville next time and will be even more confident. He has improved a lot this season.

No one is confident in special teams right now and rightfully so. That is going to have to improve in the offseason. Along with the pass rush and the secondary.