PDA

View Full Version : I wished

Dawgfan77
11-06-2021, 08:11 PM
Our fan base would lose the 86-93 mentality

Demand better! 5 MM should not give you losses to an OL coach in his second year

HoopsDawg
11-06-2021, 08:14 PM
Imagine being Texas and losing to Arkansas.

I didn't think we would move the ball against the rush 3 and drop 8. But we are. It's not a loser mentality to see some progress.

MetEdDawg
11-06-2021, 08:15 PM
Do you think Texas A&M should fire Jimbo and Texas should fire Sarkisian for losing to him too?

R2Dawg
11-06-2021, 08:17 PM
He lost to the OL coach in his first year too. Our heralded HC is 0-2 against a rookie OL rookie HC. This OL coach took over a dumpster fire too. Ouch.

You can't rise above your expectations in anything. I'm not saying we should go 12-0 either but the schedule this year was as easy as we've had in a long while.

TrapGame
11-06-2021, 08:17 PM
That OL coach has two outstanding asst. coaches. He lets them run the show. He just gets the team up. Briles is probably going to Texas Tech as HC.

Dawgfan77
11-06-2021, 08:18 PM
The typical responses.. but but ARkansas beat TX and A M. Yeah well we beat NC State and A M... but lost to AR.... and Memphis... and we are not done losing.. got that baseball Natty though.

R2Dawg
11-06-2021, 08:18 PM
We are improved on O but other areas are slipping which is concerning.

Dawgfan77
11-06-2021, 08:19 PM
Are we... OM scored 51 on this team...

Dawgfan77
11-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Do you think Texas A&M should fire Jimbo and Texas should fire Sarkisian for losing to him too?

We beat AM and NCState the equivalent of Texas.... we lost to Memphis...to LSU... to Bama.... and now AR...

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 08:25 PM
Are we... OM scored 51 on this team...

Actually, OM scored 52. But Ark scored 51 on OM. And it wasn't even an overtime game.

The game could have easily gone the other way.

SWC_MSU
11-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Our fan base would lose the 86-93 mentality

Demand better! 5 MM should not give you losses to an OL coach in his second year

Havent posted on here in years but gah dayum you made me reactivate my account. This mentality is more annoying than the ?86-93?. If you cant see we are improving (with a second year coach) then I feel bad for you. You will never be happy as a State fan. You should prob cheer for someone else

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 08:29 PM
If you don?t agree with me, then you don?t deserve to be a fan. Solid take. 😂

Lord McBuckethead
11-06-2021, 08:30 PM
Haven?t posted on here in years but gah dayum you made me reactivate my account. This mentality is more annoying than the ?86-93?. If you can?t see we are improving ?with a second year coach? then I feel bad for you. You will never be happy as a State fan. Go cheer for someone else.

Agreed. Our offense did what was needed. Our defense was getting held all day and took shot after shot. Refs gave them chance after chance without holding calls in probably 5 outside first down runs today.

Will was a warrior today against a defense that was breaking to the ball and tackling hard all day.

Ark was more physical than we were today. There it is.

preachermatt83
11-06-2021, 08:31 PM
Imagine being Texas and losing to Arkansas.

I didn't think we would move the ball against the rush 3 and drop 8. But we are. It's not a loser mentality to see some progress.

Outstanding post hoops

preachermatt83
11-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Havent posted on here in years but gah dayum you made me reactivate my account. This mentality is more annoying than the ?86-93?. If you cant see we are improving (with a second year coach) then I feel bad for you. You will never be happy as a State fan. You should prob cheer for someone else

Post more

PGHBulldogBG
11-06-2021, 08:43 PM
This might not the popular take here, but even though the ending was frustrating my level of anger is nothing compared to the Ark loss last year or Memphis loss. Last year Ark was bad and that loss was inexcusable. This year I get it. Ark is much improved and it was on the road. We are moving in the right direction. The Memphis game was 10 times worse and still no excuse to lose that. I guess Leach beating aTm this year helps the Memphis loss, but nevertheless that was much worse than today

Dawgfan77
11-06-2021, 09:34 PM
I have no words for these replies... y'all are just fine ... member we won a baseball Natty.
GD I want to win in all sports.

LC Dawg
11-06-2021, 09:43 PM
In less than two seasons Mike Leach has defeated two national champion coaches. I'm not happy with where we are but these threads are silly.