PDA

View Full Version : Leach to Hold Kicker Tryouts

memsu06
11-06-2021, 07:51 PM
He did this at Texas Tech as well.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/mike-leach-rips-kickers-after-tough-outing-at-arkansas-calls-for-open-tryout/

IMissJack
11-06-2021, 07:51 PM
Too little too late.

StarkVegasSteve
11-06-2021, 07:52 PM
Good. We need to turn over every rock to find someone who can make a FG between 25-45 yds. It?s embarrassing to be in the SEC and not have a kicker who can do that.

preachermatt83
11-06-2021, 07:54 PM
THIS IS WHY I AM GLAD MIKE LEACH IS OUR COACH!! Just one of many reasons. But that’s what I love. Do whatever it takes

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 07:55 PM
As bad as it hurts, I respect it. A little late, but thank God it was said.

Doggie_Style
11-06-2021, 07:55 PM
He did this at Texas Tech as well.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/mike-leach-rips-kickers-after-tough-outing-at-arkansas-calls-for-open-tryout/

Good grief Charlie Brown…..

memsu06
11-06-2021, 08:03 PM
In HS we had a guy that could hit 60 yarders.

He didn't have the grades to go to MSU or Ole Miss. He could have started on some of the Croom era teams.

Ended up kicking for Delta State I think.

Maroonthirteen
11-06-2021, 08:10 PM
Unnecessary comment. That really helps nothing. He may need Ruiz again, down the stretch.

Ruiz had missed the first two but had been in the game and under the pressure. He may have missed another but he had already executed properly prior. Then you call in the 2nd guy, cold and in that situation. Bad decision. Because the timing was off from the snap.

lastmajordog
11-06-2021, 08:14 PM
del

starkvegasdawg
11-06-2021, 08:16 PM
THIS IS WHY I AM GLAD MIKE LEACH IS OUR COACH!! Just one of many reasons. But that’s what I love. Do whatever it takes

Wish he had done it over a month ago.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 08:17 PM

Maybe you should go tryout, lol.

I don't blame Mike for this loss, and definitely feel we're moving in a positive direction, but this does nothing for us...other than give rubes internet clickbait. This is the SEC, kickers don't just walk out of the student section, lol.

Apoplectic
11-06-2021, 08:19 PM
17 our kickers and snowflake fans. If you can?t handle criticism for ur shitty production then a wake up call is coming for you once you leave this college gravy train.

A real man would nut up and be on the field
Tonight taking swings.

IMissJack
11-06-2021, 08:36 PM
Wish he had done it over a month ago.

Should have been done in August, not week 10.

preachermatt83
11-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Maybe you should go tryout, lol.

I don't blame Mike for this loss, and definitely feel we're moving in a positive direction, but this does nothing for us...other than give rubes internet clickbait. This is the SEC, kickers don't just walk out of the student section, lol.

Umm, that’s exactly what happened at Tech. And he found a very serviceable kicker. This literally already happened

TrapGame
11-06-2021, 08:41 PM
Hold up.

Wasn't there tryouts for a kicker during Croom's tenure?

Dawgface
11-06-2021, 09:13 PM
17 our kickers and snowflake fans. If you can?t handle criticism for ur shitty production then a wake up call is coming for you once you leave this college gravy train.

Tonight taking swings.
Exactly.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:15 PM
I wonder if Kathy Ireland has any more eligibility? Kicking could go from a reason not to watch to being the main reason to. 😂

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 09:20 PM
I wonder if Kathy Ireland has any more eligibility? Kicking could go from a reason not to watch to being the main reason to. ��

Smoke. Show.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BODMxODA3MzMwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY2NDgwMw@@._ V1_.jpg

LC Dawg
11-06-2021, 09:20 PM
FFS. I've defended Leach but this is ****ing embarrassing. If he wants to try out kickers he shouldn't have to announce it after a bad game. I don't remember him announcing qb tryouts after 6 interception games last year.
Just man up and take the loss and move forward.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 09:23 PM
FFS. I've defended Leach but this is ****ing embarrassing. If he wants to try out kickers he shouldn't have to announce it after a bad game. I don't remember him announcing qb tryouts after 6 interception games last year.

Yep.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:28 PM
Smoke. Show.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BODMxODA3MzMwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY2NDgwMw@@._ V1_.jpg
Of this there is no doubt

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:29 PM

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
Agree. This will be turned into the joke of the CFB season

Homedawg
11-06-2021, 09:33 PM
As bad as it hurts, I respect it. A little late, but thank God it was said.

I think it's total bullshit what he said. He can say they kicked poorly today, they did. That's true. But the way he handled it was w the least amount of class possible. Not a fan of the move. If the kickers quit and tell him to shove it I wouldn't blame them. Just a sorry sorry way to handle it. Don't care how many of y'all think that's cool or right or whatever. It's bot.

Homedawg
11-06-2021, 09:36 PM
I

Tonight taking swings.
Stupid take

Homedawg
11-06-2021, 09:37 PM
Yep.

Doggie_Style
11-06-2021, 09:38 PM
I think it's total bullshit what he said. He can say they kicked poorly today, they did. That's true. But the way he handled it was w the least amount of class possible. Not a fan of the move. If the kickers quit and tell him to shove it I wouldn't blame them. Just a sorry sorry way to handle it. Don't care how many of y'all think that's cool or right or whatever. It's bot.

I agree….that was lame and not helpful in any way

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 09:41 PM

yep.

Dawgology
11-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Smoke. Show.

She?s the true GOAT

msstate7
11-06-2021, 09:43 PM
So, Ruiz was 5/7 entering this game in 2021, 10/12 last year, and 37/49 in 2 seasons at asu. He got benched for 2 missed fgs today, and we holding tryouts. Is this clown world?

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 09:46 PM
So, Ruiz was 5/7 entering this game in 2021, 10/12 last year, and 37/49 in 2 seasons at asu. He got benched for 2 missed fgs today, and we holding tryouts. Is this clown world?

It really is stupid. But hey, it plays to the cult members, so it must be good. Mike has a history of throwing players under the bus...or in the shed.

LC Dawg
11-06-2021, 09:46 PM

Yep

msstate7
11-06-2021, 09:47 PM
.or in the shed.

Haha

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:48 PM
It really is stupid. But hey, it plays to the cult members, so it must be good. Mike has a history of throwing players under the bus...or in the shed.

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

StarkVegasSteve

Don?t miss a 28 yd FG and everything is ok. For reference and XP is is 20 yds and an NFL XP is 32 yds.

Dak Holliday

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:49 PM
She?s the true GOAT

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
I love every time that pic pops up on the thread.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 09:50 PM

It might've worked that one time at Texas Tech over a decade ago for a little bit, though!! I must always twist myself into pretzels to make some outlandish argument supporting my coach!!**

https://c.tenor.com/uWC8vbKBT5UAAAAC/clown-mask.gif

Activated Alpha
11-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Who the 17 cares? Our kickers missed 3 FGs that most kickers would make on any other team. Special teams is the reason we lost. If they cannot kick a 17ing FG then they do not need to be on the team.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Like button push ������������
I love every time that pic pops up on the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2L0b8er5m0&ab_channel=qevindee

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:52 PM
It might've worked that one time at Texas Tech over a decade ago for a little bit, though!! I must always twist myself into pretzels to make some outlandish argument supporting my coach!!**

https://c.tenor.com/uWC8vbKBT5UAAAAC/clown-mask.gif
Texas as a state has a much better youth soccer program. There are capable kickers on their campuses that aren?t in MS.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 09:54 PM
Remember when this board used to go crazy when freeze would throw players under the bus?

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2L0b8er5m0&ab_channel=qevindee

Miss Demenor?s gratuitous beaver shot was straight felonious!!!

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Remember when this board used to go crazy when freeze would throw players under the bus?

That?s dangerous talk. Someone will reactivate a long since retired ED account to reprimand you and challenge your right to be a fan.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 10:04 PM

It is blunt and to the point. We have struggled all year with the kicking game.

Jesus christ. You guys want him to rebuild the program, but as soon as he says something about it you get all soft and political about it.

Kick the football through the post and he won't have an open try out. Simple as that.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 10:08 PM

Jesus christ. You guys want him to rebuild the program, but as soon as he says something about it you get all soft and political about it.

Kick the football through the post and he won't have an open try out. Simple as that.

Again, Ruiz was 15/19 in his state career entering this game.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Hold private tryouts and keep it out of the media. This is more about him displaying his eccentric personality at our expense.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Hold private tryouts and keep it out of the media. This is more about him displaying his eccentric personality at our expense.

Yeah, I doubt seriously he's even looking for another kicker 9 games into the season. This is just finger pointing

preachermatt83
11-06-2021, 10:12 PM
Who the 17 cares? Our kickers missed 3 FGs that most kickers would make on any other team. Special teams is the reason we lost. If they cannot kick a 17ing FG then they do not need to be on the team.

Yup. All they have to do is kick.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I doubt seriously he's even looking for another kicker 9 games into the season. This is just finger pointing

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

memsu06
11-06-2021, 10:16 PM

Maybe he's legit injured and we need a kicker bad.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 10:16 PM
No, this was clearly a coach displeased with the performance of his players on Scholarship.

I could tell by the presser he was pissed off at the overall performance. I like to see that. Everyone was thinking it, the same people criticizing him on the forum for saying it was writing off the entire program at the end of the game.

You throw rocks and sh*t at the team and coaching staff about the loss, but as soon as he states that he has an open try out for kicker you get on your soap box about how he shouldn't say that.

preachermatt83
11-06-2021, 10:18 PM
No, this was clearly a coach displeased with the performance of his players on Scholarship.

I could tell by the presser he was pissed off at the overall performance. I like to see that. Everyone was thinking it, the same people criticizing him on the forum for saying it was writing off the entire program at the end of the game.

You throw rocks and sh*t at the team and coaching staff about the loss, but as soon as he states that he has an open try out for kicker you get on your soap box about how he shouldn't say that.

Post more

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Hold players accountable at practice. Own the games in your pressers. Keep the dirty laundry in the house.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Why didn't leach say we're gonna interview DCs Monday? Our defense collapse at the end was just as instrumental in losing

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 10:24 PM
When you have kickers that cant make 23 yard field goals and then your starter checks himself out so you have to put in a freshman who proceeds to shank it I have no problem with this. I personally would like a new special teams coach and tucker day cut. He screwed up the hold on the last one. And he sucks at punting.

memsu06
11-06-2021, 10:25 PM
Why didn't leach say we're gonna interview DCs Monday? Our defense collapse at the end was just as instrumental in losing

Tod Grantham might be available next year.

I'd rather keep Arnett though. We need better pass rushers.

BayouDawg

I think you know this makes no sense.

BeardoMSU
Hold players accountable at practice. Own the games in your pressers. Keep the dirty laundry in the house.

What adults do^^

And if you're dissatisfied with the current players on your roster, go recruit better ones...

Mjoelner34
11-06-2021, 10:26 PM

Rep given.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 10:26 PM

I'm glad he said it. Best way to get the word out. Hope we have people lining up Monday.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 10:29 PM

The defense played well for most of the game. Seemed a bit gassed at the end.

Again, Leach didn't blame the loss on the kickers. He simply said open try outs. Did you guys watch the presser?

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 10:30 PM
I personally dont see what the big deal is.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 10:31 PM

Again, Leach didn't blame the loss on the kickers. He simply said open try outs. Did you guys watch the presser?

You actually think we looking for a kicker 9 games into the season? Our final scheduled game this season is in 19 days. This was strictly finger pointing

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 10:34 PM
You actually think we looking for a kicker 9 games into the season? Our final scheduled game this season is in 19 days. This was strictly finger pointing

If I were a betting man, I would say he has a walk on kicker by the end of the week. I don't think he is one to say it and not mean it.

Some of his former players have stated when he would say "Seems like were going to have to roll the 17 out of somebody to get the point across" in pressers they usually rolled Monday at practice.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 10:37 PM
If I were a betting man, I would say he has a walk on kicker by the end of the week. I don't think he is one to say it and not mean it.

Some of his former players have stated when he would say "Seems like were going to have to roll the 17 out of somebody to get the point across" in pressers they usually rolled Monday at practice.

How much we betting that a new kicker isn't kicking this season?

Homedawg
11-06-2021, 10:37 PM

We missed one chip shot. And yes it was a chip shot. The other was 46 yards. The last was a bad hold. But if they don't need to be on the team, blame them dumb sob making 5 17 million that he doesn't have one.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 10:40 PM
How much we betting that a new kicker isn't kicking this season?

Re-read my post.

Not betting, but it would surprise me if he does not follow through.

Homedawg
11-06-2021, 10:41 PM

Anyone defending Leach on this has lost it. He makes 5 million dollars. If he knew they sucked he should have "fixed" it before now. No reason to be an asshole in public. I hope we win every game Bc I'm a state guy. But I don't give 2 shits if he gets canned tomorrow.

memsu06
11-06-2021, 10:42 PM
We missed one chip shot. And yes it was a chip shot. The other was 46 yards. The last was a bad hold. But if they don't need to be on the team, blame them dumb sob making 5 17 million that he doesn't have one.

You forget we have one that's good and has been injured. He's not the same person as before his injury. We know our backup isn't that good and one of the reasons we lost to LSU and Memphis.

Leach is trying to fix the problem.

Homedawg
11-06-2021, 10:44 PM

Political?? Political? I'm the least politically correct guy here. He can cuss whoever he wants in practice, in a game, whenever. But calling them out in a pc is bullshit. Hell it's his ****ing fault he put a walk-on out there to try to win it. Go w Ruiz and if he misses oh well. It's just as much his fault for being an over controlling dip shit on the last attempt.

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 10:44 PM

Leach probably didnt figure his starting kicker would be injured for the entire year so I dont know why adding another one would be a bad thing. Or we could just trot out the injured one that is not even half of what he used to be or the freshman that isnt ready and expect different results. Dont really know what the big deal is.

Homedawg
11-06-2021, 10:47 PM

Your sermons suck. But nobody says it. How would that go over w you?? People have more tact than our coach. Does he really think they wanted to miss em??

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 10:47 PM
Political?? Political? I'm the least politically correct guy here. He can cuss whoever he wants in practice, in a game, whenever. But calling them out in a pc is bullshit. Hell it's his ****ing fault he put a walk-on out there to try to win it. Go w Ruiz and if he misses oh well. It's just as much his fault for being an over controlling dip shit on the last attempt.

Pretty sure Ruiz checked himself out. Wasnt 100. Also if Ruiz misses the last one we could all bitching about letting him try again. I fail to see the reason for all the pearl clutching about having open tryouts.

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Your sermons suck. But nobody says it. People have tact than our coach. Does he really think they wanted to miss em??

People tell pastors their sermons suck all the time. Coming form a ministers son.

Homedawg
11-06-2021, 10:49 PM

The guy he let try the game winner isn't on scholarship. .... so there's that...but flame away w more stupidity.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 10:50 PM
I fail to see the reason for all the pearl clutching about having open tryouts.

This would be a fair point if not for Mike having a history of throwing players under the bus.

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 10:52 PM
This would be a fair point if not for Mike having a history of throwing players under the bus.

I dont really get that from this. This is a nothing burger. Nothing to get worked up about.

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 10:54 PM

And they deserved it. So does their position coach because special teams has been putrid all season.

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 10:55 PM
And they deserved it. So does their position coach because special teams has been putrid all season.

Agreed

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 10:56 PM

How bout those players grow a damn set and actually play well. ***** ass guys bitching because the coach ripped them for sucking is laughable. They've got one 17ing job.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 10:57 PM

And they're all HIS problem. The buck stops with.... Ruiz and a walk on

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 11:00 PM
How bout those players grow a damn set and actually play well. ***** ass guys bitching because the coach ripped them for sucking is laughable. They've got one 17ing job.

Ok.

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 11:00 PM

And he's dealing with them for sucking. One job...one. If he can find someone to kick a damn 35 yard field goal, sign them up. And he should fire their coach and go get a real ST coach. This is big time football. Sucking shouldn't be tolerated.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 11:01 PM
The guy he let try the game winner isn't on scholarship. .... so there's that...but flame away w more stupidity.

I am confused.. do you have a problem with the open tryout or the delivery of the open try out?

It wasn't a game winner either. It was for the tie.. but go on..

PendingTransaction
11-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Just wait until Leach gets his kicker!!

Todd4State
11-06-2021, 11:06 PM
Unnecessary comment. That really helps nothing. He may need Ruiz again, down the stretch.

Ruiz had missed the first two but had been in the game and under the pressure. He may have missed another but he had already executed properly prior. Then you call in the 2nd guy, cold and in that situation. Bad decision. Because the timing was off from the snap.

Nope. Because unless it's an extra point or a kickoff we're going for it on fourth down from here on out.

Todd4State
11-06-2021, 11:08 PM

If they quit it doesn't really matter. We can replace them with someone else that can miss field goals just as well.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 11:12 PM
If they quit it doesn't really matter. We can replace them with someone else that can miss field goals just as well.

I agree. Not really sure where the "oh don't say that they may quit " mentality came from, but it doesn't belong in football.

Todd4State
11-06-2021, 11:12 PM

And now that he's trying to fix it people are calling him out about it? Because he makes 5 million dollars?

memsu06
11-06-2021, 11:14 PM
Nope. Because unless it's an extra point or a kickoff we're going for it on fourth down from here on out.

I think we need to start practicing doing fake field goals.

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 11:15 PM
I agree. Not really sure where the "oh don't say that they may quit " mentality came from, but it doesn't belong in football.

Woke ass helicopter parents

Todd4State
11-06-2021, 11:16 PM

Exactly. I don't care if they quit or not. This is SEC football and you either perform or you don't and you sit and they find someone else that can perform. Any position.

They want to coddle the players but then when they don't perform it's ALL Leach's fault "because he just didn't coach them good enough."

If they don't want the coach calling them out in postgame then make the field goals. Or don't. And either sit or leave. I'm fine with either option.

Todd4State
11-06-2021, 11:16 PM

Yeah. Let's trust Tucker Day with that.**

FriarsPoint
11-06-2021, 11:17 PM

Hell no. Put your regular offense on the field and just go for it.

Todd4State
11-06-2021, 11:19 PM
Hell no. Put your regular offense on the field and just go for it.

That's exactly what's going to happen. Hell, we probably had as good as shot with Will throwing a Hail Mary to win it as we did trying to kick a 40 yard field goal. Especially from the 30 yard line or whatever it was.

Matt3467
11-06-2021, 11:31 PM

This ^^^^

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 11:31 PM

Some of us have no issue with holding players- any position- accountable, but do so at practice. Throwing players under the bus at pressers hurts recruiting and gives the rest of the CFB world something to laugh at while discussing our open tryout mid season.
Y?all love to talk crap about catering to diva athletes, but it?s fairly difficult to find 4 and 5 star players that aren?t a bit diva. They?ve only been treated special by everyone they?ve ever met, but if they don?t want to come here because our coach publicly embarrassed players, well, f**k em, but gnashing of teeth when we don?t sign top 25 classes.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 11:34 PM

Lol, yeah, that's it. That's the problem.

Matt3467
11-06-2021, 11:35 PM

I could argue with you that the first two he missed were game winners.

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 11:37 PM
Some of us have no issue with holding players- any position- accountable, but do so at practice. Throwing players under the bus at pressers hurts recruiting and gives the rest of the CFB world something to laugh at while discussing our open tryout mid season.
Y?all love to talk crap about catering to diva athletes, but it?s fairly difficult to find 4 and 5 star players that aren?t a bit diva. They?ve only been treated special by everyone they?ve ever met, but if they don?t want to come here because our coach publicly embarrassed players, well, f**k em, but gnashing of teeth when we don?t sign top 25 classes.

We're talking kickers, not 5 star players. A walk on kicker and a transfer kicker.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 11:37 PM
I could argue with you that the first two he missed were game winners.

And every dropped pass or missed block was potentially a touchdown 🙄

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 11:38 PM

Yeah, let's just wait till we get them behind closed doors to whip their ass. If they can't take criticism. It doesn't matter how you deliver it. Better to keep the divas where they are. We need DAWGS.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 11:39 PM
We're talking kickers, not 5 star players. A walk on kicker and a transfer kicker.

When others are recruiting against us, they?ll just say players.

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 11:41 PM
And every dropped pass or missed block was potentially a touchdown 🙄

I didn't see Will Rogers jump on Twitter and liking transfer talk after Leach chewed his ass on the sideline, on tv, in front of a stadium full of people. Some kids are competitors.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 11:42 PM
Yeah, let's just wait till we get them behind closed doors to whip their ass. If they can't take criticism. It doesn't matter how you deliver it. Better to keep the divas where they are. We need DAWGS.

What type Dawgs you want? Mutts? We are actively implementing a system that thrives with high performance players. You can be happy recruiting in the mid to high 30s. Not me.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 11:43 PM
What type Dawgs you want? Mutts? We are actively implementing a system that thrives with high performance players. You can be happy recruiting in the mid to high 30s. Not me.

You must not remember the divas we had on the team 2 years ago? Some decently rated players with no fight. I'll take a 3 star with the right attitude and grit over a pre-madonna 4-5star any day of the week.

Cooterpoot
11-06-2021, 11:45 PM

When's the last time we recruited in the mid to high 30s? Yeah, it won't be this year either. Maybe we can start taking them back to water park too.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 11:46 PM
I didn't see Will Rogers jump on Twitter and liking transfer talk after Leach chewed his ass on the sideline, on tv, in front of a stadium full of people. Some kids are competitors.

On the sidelines while on TV in a stadium full of people. 😂 that?s not the same as getting blasted at the post game presser. Plus, he wasn?t highly recruited. He?s a gamer. He?s made for this system, but he was always going to be a bulldog and most likely wouldn?t be the starter here if Leach wasn?t the coach. He has love for the school. 90% of our signees may grow to love the school during their time here, but that?s not why they?ll sign.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 11:48 PM
On the sidelines while on TV in a stadium full of people. 😂 that?s not the same as getting blasted at the post game presser. Plus, he wasn?t highly recruited. He?s a gamer. He?s made for this system, but he was always going to be a bulldog and most likely wouldn?t be the starter here if Leach wasn?t the coach. He has love for the school. 90% of our signees may grow to love the school during their time here, but that?s not why they?ll sign.

They'll sign because our coach was polite about their piss poor performance in the presser.

Come on man'

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 11:50 PM
They'll sign because our coach was polite about their piss poor performance in the presser.

Come on man'

No, that?s not why they?ll sign, but a coach that throws his players under the bus attempting to publicly embarrass them might be the reason they don?t.

Todd4State
11-06-2021, 11:51 PM
When others are recruiting against us, they?ll just say players.

If recruits don't come to us because of that our competitors are doing us a favor.

I remember fans calling out Cohen for doing the same to our baseball players. Didn't stop us from recruiting teams that went to Omaha.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 11:54 PM
No, that?s not why they?ll sign, but a coach that throws his players under the bus attempting to publicly embarrass them might be the reason they don?t.

I hate to say it, but you're wrong. Leach did not embarrass them. Anyone who watched the game had a clear understanding how our kicker situation played out and was the primary reason the question was brought up in the first place.

The players need to be held accountable and I admire the fact that Leach didn't hold back for the sake of "embarrassment". He answered the question about our poor kicking performance with an open try out. If they want to save face, make the kick. If you can't make the kick, put in the work. Simple.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 11:55 PM
If recruits don't come to us because of that our competitors are doing us a favor.

I remember fans calling out Cohen for doing the same to our baseball players. Didn't stop us from recruiting teams that went to Omaha.

Baseball and football aren?t remotely the same. If you don?t routinely recruit in the top 15, you have no legitimate chance to win it all in football. Nobodies win it all in baseball a fair amount of time. It sucks to hear, and to say, but that?s the truth.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 11:57 PM
I hate to say it, but you're wrong. Leach did not embarrass them. Anyone who watched the game had a clear understanding how our kicker situation played out and was the primary reason the question was brought up in the first place.

The players need to be held accountable and I admire the fact that Leach didn't hold back for the sake of "embarrassment". He answered the question about our poor kicking performance with an open try out. If they want to save face, make the kick. If you can't make the kick, put in the work. Simple.

He?s known for embarrassing players and throwing under the bus. This isn?t a new thing. He?s also never been known for being a great recruiter. Maybe that?s just a coincidence, though.

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 12:01 AM
He?s known for embarrassing players and throwing under the bus. This isn?t a new thing. He?s also never been known for being a great recruiter. Maybe that?s just a coincidence, though.

You're taking about Texas Tech and Washington State recruiting.

Have you ever been to Lubbock or Pullman? Makes Starkvegas feel like a vacation spot. We will agree to disagree on it.

FriarsPoint
11-07-2021, 12:02 AM

True.

A story. I had a cousin that kicked at state under Tyler. He was decent. But not a starter. My brother asked him one time why kickers were so squirrelly, hitting from 40 consistently in practice and shanking during the game. He told my brother it was because they were always high during practice. ��

There’s your answer.

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 12:05 AM
True.

A story. I had a cousin that kicked at state under Tyler. He was decent. But not a starter. My brother asked him one time why kickers were so squirrelly, hitting from 40 consistently in practice and shanking during the game. He told my brother it was because they were always high during practice. ��

There’s your answer.

Kickers have the most chill practice schedules and routines. It is basically set your own agenda at most schools. I'm sure they have some routine, but it's nothing like any other position. I promise you.

Todd4State
Baseball and football aren?t remotely the same. If you don?t routinely recruit in the top 15, you have no legitimate chance to win it all in football. Nobodies win it all in baseball a fair amount of time. It sucks to hear, and to say, but that?s the truth.

My point was baseball routinely recruited better than top 15 just about every year even with Cohen calling out players. And that was coming off of three straight losing seasons in a row.

People that have a competitors mentality don't give a shit about being called out for not doing their job.

Matt3467
And every dropped pass or missed block was potentially a touchdown ��

Or maybe we lost because I didn't go to the game today***

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 12:08 AM

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
I?m tired. These threads have been harder fought than our game. Good night

Todd4State
11-07-2021, 12:10 AM
Kickers have the most chill practice schedules and routines. It is basically set your own agenda at most schools. I'm sure they have some routine, but it's nothing like any other position. I promise you.

To me kicking is either you can do it or you can't when the lights come on. Really hard to evaluate that with incoming kickers honestly. We have no idea until we put them out there under live fire.

I remember Brian Hazlewood being basically an All-American kicker in high school. He had some struggles for us even though he also made some big field goals too. Scott Westerfield was a walk-on who didn't nearly have the leg that Hazlewood had but he was far more accurate and a better overall kicker IMO.

Stephen Gostkowski got benched in high school for being inconsistent and then went on to become one of the best all time.

BeardoMSU
11-07-2021, 12:12 AM

Was more likely my Masshole student visiting her knuckle dragging Arky cousin***

Maroonthirteen
11-07-2021, 07:34 AM
Anyone who watched the game had a clear understanding how our kicker situation played out

What is your understanding of why Ruiz didn't take the last kick? explain.

Put in the work? Do you know some thing first hand about practice performance?

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 08:21 AM

Leach had a reason for not sending him back out there. Ruiz was not even close on his prior 2 attempts. May as well try something else. Was a prayer either way.

Practicing performance? Everyone needs to put in work to stay competitive. Not sure what you are getting at.

Cooterpoot
11-07-2021, 08:25 AM

It was stupid only because McCord is terrible. Ruiz just isn't the same since his health issues, but he's still the best option we've got. McCord couldn't kick for our local HS team. We need to find some kicking options and hire a real special teams coach.

R2Dawg
11-07-2021, 08:34 AM
THIS IS WHY I AM GLAD MIKE LEACH IS OUR COACH!! Just one of many reasons. But that?s what I love. Do whatever it takes

Personally I don't like Leach's throw all our kickers under the bus after the game gig.

Someone explain this to me.

Did it really take Leach 2.5 decades to figure out he needs a kicker?

He can recruit a kicker every year. We already have tryouts every year. There is not a line of NFL kickers waiting to come to MSU so Leach can throw them under the bus when they miss a FG.

Those are Leach's kickers. He's had two years to get a kicker. Time for Leach to be a man and own it.

For some who railed on Mullen and recruiting, why does Leach get a pass?

Don't like the HC throwing his players under a bus after game. Do that in the locker room.

Maroonthirteen
11-07-2021, 08:38 AM
Your previous post, seemingly, implies that someone isn't putting in the work. But you don't have any inside information evidently.

Leachs post press conference comments, the opener and last comment, lead me to wonder if there was more to why Ruiz didn't go out for the last kick. Again your post implies that you had a deeper understanding that just "he missed two".

Well I really hope there was more to the decision than just a hot headed... "Aw screw it put the other guy in for the game tie." Was Ruiz pouting earlier? Did Ruiz pull himself for injury? Has Ruiz missed a lot of practice? If the answer to any of those 3 Questions are yes, I get Leachs frustration.

However pulling a guy just because he missed the first two...... nobody gets out of a slump on the bench. Also the chip shot miss was bad. But Bama missed a Xp last night. It happens. The 2nd attempt was a long FG that he barely missed.

R2Dawg
11-07-2021, 08:40 AM

How about the HC owning the kicking performance that he was part of - putting a not ready freshman kicker who had little chance to make at end. Ruiz can make that FG, the freshman can't.

How about Leach saying we got to do better in coaching the kicking game or something. These kickers didn't miss on purpose. If HC is willing to play them, ready or not, they give the college try. Not having a good kicker is HC responsibility.

If Leach is responsible for nothing then fire him and don't have a HC and save 5 mil a year. Better than that spend the 5 mil a year on NIL to players if it is all on players and we'll have a better team.

Cooterpoot
11-07-2021, 08:42 AM
Personally I don't like Leach's throw all our kickers under the bus after the game gig.

Someone explain this to me.

Did it really take Leach 2.5 decades to figure out he needs a kicker?

He can recruit a kicker every year. We already have tryouts every year. There is not a line of NFL kickers waiting to come to MSU so Leach can throw them under the bus when they miss a FG.

Those are Leach's kickers. He's had two years to get a kicker. Time for Leach to be a man and own it.

For some who railed on Mullen and recruiting, why does Leach get a pass?

Don't like the HC throwing his players under a bus after game. Do that in the locker room.

You realize we were recruiting kickers until Ruiz decided to come back right? Then Ruiz had some health issues and struggled. That's not on a Leach. Ruiz is back healthy but he's got the damn kicking yips now.
Leach's mistake is having Brock as the ST coach.

R2Dawg
11-07-2021, 08:44 AM

Open tryouts every year, saying open tryouts is saying we don't have a kicker so any you frat boys that can kick come on out.

Why didn't he say we got open tryouts for any other position? We had bad plays at every position.

I can stand up there and demand the best players come play for me so I don't have to do anything. It don't take much ability or leadership to do that.

Now coaching up and leading not the best players, that takes effort and ability by the leader. Leach ain't showing much. He is a pithy interview after the game and that is about it.

was21
11-07-2021, 08:46 AM
Not a good idea to call out your players in public. I don't care if he did it before or not.

DAWG1903
11-07-2021, 08:48 AM

Yep - they just need to do their job. If we cannot kick a 23 yard field goal, then we need to do something. And 17' the media. Also, if Ruiz and McCord want to walk off the team after what Leach said - then they need to be gone. What they should be doing is practicing.

msstate7
11-07-2021, 08:51 AM
Yep - they just need to do their job. If we cannot kick a 23 yard field goal, then we need to do something. And 17' the media. Also, if Ruiz and McCord want to walk off the team after what Leach said - then they need to be gone. What they should be doing is practicing.

You say that, but we'd be up sheet creep if they did quit.

I do find it funny that the ones that can't stand any criticism of a 5-million dollar coach have no problem trashing kickers

R2Dawg
11-07-2021, 08:54 AM

I do find it funny that the ones that can't stand any criticism of a 5-million dollar coach have no problem trashing kickers

If HC ain't never responsible for nothing then spend the 5 mil on NIL and buy better players, only have position coaches.

There problem solved.

What are we getting for 5mil?

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 08:59 AM
If HC ain't never responsible for nothing then spend the 5 mil on NIL and buy better players, only have position coaches.

There problem solved.

A guy that?s divisive amongst the fan base of every team he?s ever coached. I hate to say it, but it?d be better for him to stick to raccoons and mythology because anytime he talks football, it?s always someone else unable to perform up to par in his perfect game plan.

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Open tryouts every year, saying open tryouts is saying we don't have a kicker so any you frat boys that can kick come on out.

Why didn't he say we got open tryouts for any other position? We had bad plays at every position.

I can stand up there and demand the best players come play for me so I don't have to do anything. It don't take much ability or leadership to do that.

Now coaching up and leading not the best players, that takes effort and ability by the leader. Leach ain't showing much. He is a pithy interview after the game and that is about it.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match over a kicker. Make field goals. It's your job, if you can't do it when it matters, we will find someone who can. If that means open tryouts then by all means.

Getting mad over a coaches comments about a piss poor performance is pretty soft. He kept it rated G for the media. I am sure his locker room talk with the kickers and ST coach was not as nice. You are okay with that though, as long as we smile and comfort them on national TV... very political standpoint.

DAWG1903
11-07-2021, 09:01 AM

I do not care if you criticize Leach! Every player has a job....do your job! The kickers did not yesterday.

99jc
11-07-2021, 09:45 AM
it should NEVER and i mean NEVER come down to kicking tryouts in college. the special team coach needs to get off his ASS and recruit one. Leach needs to fire him now!

msstate7
11-07-2021, 09:58 AM
it should NEVER and i mean NEVER come down to kicking tryouts in college. the special team coach needs to get off his ASS and recruit one. Leach needs to fire him now!

I don't follow the press conferences... has leach been critical of our ST coach since we've had a lot of ST blunders?

Dawgology
11-07-2021, 10:16 AM

Now really. We would just go for it on 4th instead of missing chip shots. We would be in about the same position. Maybe better off.

Dawgology
11-07-2021, 10:20 AM

Agreed. It?s tough but I like what Leach did. It won?t be popular in the age of everyone gets a participation trophy and having special classes where college students play with playdoh to deal with their emotions but it?s life. The real world isn?t like that. The real world is a lion that just wants to eat you if you aren?t fast enough or strong enough. It?s a tough lesson for college students to learn?hell?anyone to learn. The world owes you nothing. No one owes you anything.

It?s a valuable lesson he?s coaching here that most won?t understand because it scares them and/or hurts their fragile emotions. You either succeed, train to succeed, or move on. We need a reliable kicker. He?s going to find one.

tcdog70
11-07-2021, 10:21 AM
Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
Agree. This will be turned into the joke of the CFB season

Damn. We have some pussies . Leach being Leach. I would hate for him to hurt someone?s feelings. Kick the damn field goal and your feeling won?t be hurt. Some of you guys just can?t help but hate on Leach. He is what he is, deal with it. What happened to the Air Raid won?t work bullshit. Ha, some of y?all must not have played football, all Coaches will hurt your feelings. Do your job, especially when you have just one job to do.Don?t except the scholarship if you can?t take the heat.

Dawgology
11-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Damn. We have some pussies . Leach being Leach. I would hate for him to hurt someone?s feelings. Kick the damn field goal and your feeling won?t be hurt. Some of you guys just can?t help but hate on Leach. He is what he is, deal with it. What happened to the Air Raid won?t work bullshit. Ha, some of y?all must not have played football, all Coaches will hurt your feelings. Do your job, especially when you have just one job to do.Don?t except the scholarship if you can?t take the heat.

Exactly.

Jarius
11-07-2021, 10:28 AM
We have some pussies for fans.

State82
11-07-2021, 10:38 AM

Not much

BayouDawg
11-07-2021, 10:45 AM

Did you have a stroke? Theres no coherent thought in this jumbled up group of words.

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 10:46 AM

I agree. We have a ton of insecure pussies for fans. Lots of them love to be victims of unfair officiating and hang out in threads about OM as often as MSU threads. They also complain about recruiting and then foam at the mouth with glee when a coach chews folks out in front of a mic because it makes them feel better after a kid they don?t know ruined their weekend by not winning a game that the fan is barely invested in. But, but, but, I got these awesome Walmart MState shirts!
No one cares if he gets on players. That?s his job, but do it in house. Discipline means to teach. Teach in practice. Doing your discipline in public is a humiliation tactic reserved to appease the upset fans.

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 10:52 AM
I agree. We have a ton of insecure pussies for fans. Lots of them love to be victims of unfair officiating and hang out in threads about OM as often as MSU threads. They also complain about recruiting and then foam at the mouth with glee when a coach chews folks out in front of a mic because it makes them feel better after a kid they don?t know ruined their weekend by not winning a game that the fan is barely invested in. But, but, but, I got these awesome Walmart MState shirts!
No one cares if he gets on players. That?s his job, but do it in house. Discipline means to teach. Teach in practice. Doing your discipline in public is a humiliation tactic reserved to appease the upset fans.

All this and you run to the forums to shame him calling out his kicking team. Then try to tell a man that has coached for many years how to address his team.

Senstivie Sally and her group of hens are out in rare form this weekend.

BayouDawg
11-07-2021, 10:53 AM

Ruiz didnt even kick the last 2 extra points. He had checked himself out.

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 10:58 AM
All this and you run to the forums to shame him calling out his kicking team. Then try to tell a man that has coached for many years how to address his team.

Senstivie Sally and her group of hens are out in rare form this weekend.

Sure thing, Bucky. The game has changed. Leach isn?t known for that. Bad PR affects recruiting which is the life blood of football. You and many others are just too out of touch to see it. It?s why we never have and never will compete in football.

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 11:05 AM
Sure thing, Bucky. The game has changed. Leach isn?t known for that. Bad PR affects recruiting which is the life blood of football. You and many others are just too out of touch to see it. It?s why we never have and never will compete in football.

You think Leaches comments are going to keep us from recruiting with the Bamas and Georgia's of the world. Okay, so why haven't we prior to now?

You seem intelligent, but not sure you have read the right books. Whoever told you this is why we don't recruit in the top 10 every year has mislead you. It is money- plain and simple.

BuckyIsAB****
11-07-2021, 11:11 AM

To be fair Will and his entire family hated MS State till his senior year of HS. They are an OM family

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 11:23 AM
You think Leaches comments are going to keep us from recruiting with the Bamas and Georgia's of the world. Okay, so why haven't we prior to now?

You seem intelligent, but not sure you have read the right books. Whoever told you this is why we don't recruit in the top 10 every year has mislead you. It is money- plain and simple.

No, it?s not, but it might affect our ability to better use the advantages that just being in the SEC offer. Unless something changes- it won?t- being able to take advantage of a Bama/UGA slip up won?t happen because we will lose games we shouldn?t either due to lack of talent in certain areas or depth issues. Every team in the SEC has recent recruiting advantages. Some maximize this and others don?t. I don?t want to be the Vandy of the West because of self inflicted recruiting woes.

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 11:26 AM
To be fair Will and his entire family hated MS State till his senior year of HS. They are an OM family

Nothing changes fandom like you?re kid not being wanted by your team. OM has ostracized lots of families that way. Blood is thicker than water. 😂 if my boys play at JSU, don?t think for a moment we wouldn?t be Tigers for life.

Activated Alpha
11-07-2021, 01:08 PM

At least we are in a better position than Florida

Maroonthirteen
11-07-2021, 01:39 PM
Ruiz didnt even kick the last 2 extra points. He had checked himself out.

That's a good catch on the last two XPs. I didn't notice tbh. It doesn't seem others have either as they were questioning the call on their podcast ...and nobody here has mentioned it yet. Anyways.... makes sense why Leach went with McCord for the last attempt.

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 01:51 PM
No, it?s not, but it might affect our ability to better use the advantages that just being in the SEC offer. Unless something changes- it won?t- being able to take advantage of a Bama/UGA slip up won?t happen because we will lose games we shouldn?t either due to lack of talent in certain areas or depth issues. Every team in the SEC has recent recruiting advantages. Some maximize this and others don?t. I don?t want to be the Vandy of the West because of self inflicted recruiting woes.

You have it all figured out. You should be an advisor to Coach Leach. Anytime he starts to show masculinity and let his testosterone get the best of him. You can be there to pull his shirt tail down and keep his approach feminine and soft. Similar to a mother's touch.

We should see a top 10 signing class in no time at all.

BayouDawg
11-07-2021, 02:03 PM
That's a good catch on the last two XPs. I didn't notice tbh. It doesn't seem others have either as they were questioning the call on their podcast ...and nobody here has mentioned it yet. Anyways.... makes sense why Leach went with McCord for the last attempt.

My guess is the special teams staff had a talk with Ruiz and Ruiz told them he wasnt right after that last miss.

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 04:19 PM
You have it all figured out. You should be an advisor to Coach Leach. Anytime he starts to show masculinity and let his testosterone get the best of him. You can be there to pull his shirt tail down and keep his approach feminine and soft. Similar to a mother's touch.

We should see a top 10 signing class in no time at all.

It?s not his current players that this deters. Throwing players under the bus is a passive aggressive move. That in and of itself is extremely effeminate. Chew their ass. Run them to death, but at the end of the day, he?s the one being paid to deliver results. Be a man and own it. That?s the manly thing to do. Pointing fingers in front of the mics doesn?t strike nearly the alpha male chord with me as it does you.

MBDawg601
11-07-2021, 04:39 PM
It?s not his current players that this deters. Throwing players under the bus is a passive aggressive move. That in and of itself is extremely effeminate. Chew their ass. Run them to death, but at the end of the day, he?s the one being paid to deliver results. Be a man and own it. That?s the manly thing to do. Pointing fingers in front of the mics doesn?t strike nearly the alpha male chord with me as it does you.

I take it, you still have not watched the presser.

He didn't blame the loss on kicking. He was asked about the kicking situation and he said he was having an open try out.

If you are going to argue about it, atleast take 6 minutes of your time and watch it.

Percho
11-07-2021, 04:52 PM
My take.

MSU hired Mike Leach.

MSU pays him 5 million or whatever a year.

Let Mike Leach coach.

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 04:57 PM
I take it, you still have not watched the presser.

He didn't blame the loss on kicking. He was asked about the kicking situation and he said he was having an open try out.

If you are going to argue about it, atleast take 6 minutes of your time and watch it.

I rarely ever watch the pressers unless they?re linked, but I read the link about him ripping the kickers at the presser while watching the reactions from lots of fans.
?There?s an open tryout on our campus for kickers. Anybody who wants to walk on and kick at Mississippi State, we?ll hold a tryout anytime you can get over there to our building providing you?re cleared by the NCAA.?

Maybe it?s taken out of context. Maybe it?s looking to stir stuff up- it?s SDS, so I?d think not, but either way, it can be misconstrued to work against us in recruiting which has been my only point.

Catfish
11-07-2021, 04:58 PM
My take.

MSU hired Mike Leach.

Let Mike Leach coach.

Agree!

Maverick91
11-07-2021, 06:30 PM
I?m not reading 9 pages of posts. I bet there might be a handful of you that kicked in high school and a much smaller amount of you that kicked in college, heck I might be the only person who actually kicked in college, idk.

Ruiz was injured throughout the year, don?t know how much that played into his ability during the game and especially on checking out for the final kick. But, I will say even though that last kick was right now the pipe has ya a lot harder than you think, some folks on here are blaming tucker day for the hold, you shouldn?t.

Let me explain this, everyone thinks it?s all in the kicker, 90% is in the kicker the other 10% is on the snap and hold, that kick was on the rocks from the start because the snap was a few inches off from center, that might not seem like a lot to you. But for a kicker especially a freshman kicker in a very hostile environment that is a huge deal when it comes to timing on his steps to the ball and ultimately his follow through. Tucker did a really great job of correcting the issue and getting the ball down quickly, but if you go back and watch the kickers follow through his whole body goes to his left, this will lead to him pushing the ball 100% of the time, he might not have even made a PAT with that kick.

I say this to say, idk what the kickers are doing during practice but they have to get their timing down, and if Ruiz is injured he shouldn?t be kicking. I tried to kick with a hurt groin I would look great for PATs but anything over 30 yards I was pushing. They need to get this mess fixed. But, it?s way more than just ?kick a ball?

tcdog70
11-07-2021, 07:00 PM

Wrong ?his Grandparents are State Grads. So not his entire family.

R2Dawg
11-07-2021, 08:02 PM
My take.

MSU hired Mike Leach.

Let Mike Leach coach.

Who is stopping him from coaching?

So no one can talk about Leach because he makes 5 mil a year?

Your logic is mind bending.

R2Dawg
11-07-2021, 08:10 PM
Did you have a stroke? Theres no coherent thought in this jumbled up group of words.

Sorry, dude you can't understand. Next time I'll take it down to 6th grade level for you.

R2Dawg
11-07-2021, 08:13 PM
A guy that?s divisive amongst the fan base of every team he?s ever coached. I hate to say it, but it?d be better for him to stick to raccoons and mythology because anytime he talks football, it?s always someone else unable to perform up to par in his perfect game plan.

Agree.

Although I'm tired of candy corn and other stupid stuff. As everyone else said, just kick the ball. Well just coach football and put a good product on the field. I don't care about a funny stupid interview.

BayouDawg
11-07-2021, 08:21 PM
Sorry, dude you can't understand. Next time I'll take it down to 6th grade level for you.

Lol I just thought it was funny.

RocketDawg
11-07-2021, 08:59 PM

Did McCord kick the last two extra points?

preachermatt83
11-07-2021, 09:14 PM
Your sermons suck. But nobody says it. How would that go over w you?? People have more tact than our coach. Does he really think they wanted to miss em??

If it were factual it would go over fine. I?m this case I would be and should be replaced.

preachermatt83
11-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Cooter? you are quickly becoming the best poster on this entire board. I?ve tried to give you rep on multiple posts but I have to spread some around. Keep up the good posting.

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 09:22 PM
Did the preacher just say he is trying to help spread around some Cooter? 😂

BayouDawg
11-07-2021, 09:25 PM
Did the preacher just say he is trying to help spread around some Cooter? 😂

Sharing is caring

BayouDawg
11-07-2021, 09:26 PM
Did McCord kick the last two extra points?

Yes. I saw it live and confirmed with the box score.

preachermatt83
11-07-2021, 09:30 PM

I have a b.s., a masters, and a doctorate. And he’s right, nothing you said made sense.

preachermatt83
11-07-2021, 09:31 PM
Did the preacher just say he is trying to help spread around some Cooter? ��
Haha!! Didnt think of it that way. Oh boy!!

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 09:31 PM
Sharing is caring

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Dak Holliday
11-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Haha!! Didnt think of it that way. Oh boy!!

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bdawg
11-07-2021, 10:52 PM

I think he means we don't need p******. No time for p******, we need dawgs!!!

Todd4State
11-08-2021, 12:19 AM
If it were factual it would go over fine. I?m this case I would be and should be replaced.

I think it's funny that sometimes people think that those that criticize can't take criticism themselves.

Percho
11-08-2021, 01:59 AM

If they quit because the coach said that, they probably needed to go anyway.

Percho
11-08-2021, 02:05 AM

They might should be like that guy that got into the A&M locker room as a recruit. Show up for the tryout.