PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching the Florida/South Carolina game?

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 07:43 PM
So far, SC is running all over Florida. 20-10 with 8 minutes left in first half.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 07:44 PM
So far, SC is running all over Florida. 20-10 with 8 minutes left in first half.

Don doing Don.

parabrave
11-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Dan already talking tp TCU

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Pretty soon we'll see Dan nibblin' on his play sheet, with that "bewildered/why am I here/what job should I jump too" look on his face.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Pretty soon we'll see Dan nibblin' on his play sheet, with that "bewildered/why am I here/what job should I jump too" look on his face.

I want them to lose, just so I can hear another one of his pressers. One more recruiting question and I think he may lose it on set.

R2Dawg
11-06-2021, 07:48 PM
This may keep the day from going O fer

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 07:56 PM
I want them to lose, just so I can hear another one of his pressers. One more recruiting question and I think he may lose it on set.

His head might explode, a la Scanners....

TrapGame
11-06-2021, 07:57 PM
South Carolina gonna RAT ol' Donny Merlot with their QB.

msstate7
11-06-2021, 07:58 PM
Yikes, mullen on life support

Bothrops
11-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Dan has checked out

Ranchdawg
11-06-2021, 08:01 PM
I?m thoroughly enjoying watching the Cocks kicking Merlin?s rear end! And Strickland I hope you are enjoying this season also!

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 08:05 PM
Lol, this game. They're literally eating pizza and ish on the broadcast while the gators get ran out of the stadium.

10/10.

dawgday166
11-06-2021, 08:06 PM
Dano down there in the recruiting haven of FL and he's ... 4-4 in the East and down 13 to USCe in his 4th year there. Dano likes to country club after a halfway decent year now.

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 08:07 PM
Gonna be 30-10 in a second. Fumble returned for a TD by SC. Poor Dan ....

TrapGame
And the scoop and score for the Cocks.

BWAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!

**** you Dan.

MBDawg601
We can probably pick him up to be our QB whisperer. I can imagine him getting canned if this game keeps going like this.

Commercecomet24
Dans done, uf has quit on him they're not even playing hard.

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 08:08 PM

I don't see how he can survive this kind of beating for very long. He may not make it through the year.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 08:09 PM
Well, time to grab some popcorn and go watch the gator forums for the night. Should be fun.

bobtail bob
11-06-2021, 08:09 PM
So LSU and Florida both are going to be looking for a coach .
Don is a dead muffin walking

TrapGame
11-06-2021, 08:10 PM
So LSU and Florida both are going to be looking for a coach ?

Kiffin to Florida.

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 08:10 PM
We can probably pick him up to be our QB whisperer. I can imagine him getting canned if this game keeps going like this.

Leach could hire him as our OC for a $100K or so.

PendingTransaction
11-06-2021, 08:11 PM
If just one of you truly appreciate what Mullen did for the MSU football program, you should be compelled to start a prayer service on his behalf.

TrapGame
Leach could hire him as our OC for a $100K or so.

What about special teams coach?**

HoopsDawg
South Carolina is really, really bad. This is shocking.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 08:12 PM
What about special teams coach?**

This.

Edit: check out the gator forums.. can't even find the game thread it is a sh*t show.

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 08:13 PM
If just one of you truly appreciate what Mullen did for the MSU football program, you should be compelled to start a prayer service on his behalf.

He was great for us, other than a continuous job hunt, but his collapse at Florida is almost unbelievable.

TrapGame

I think the players have quit on Mullen.

BeardoMSU
Loafers is gonna gift Dan his pair of loafers as a present out the door tomorrow.**

dawgday166

I dunno ... he's usually pretty good whisperer but has he ever had a true Soph do what Will's doing? With 0:21 left on clock ain't no way a Mullen offense gets down to good FG range on that drive. Mullen is horrible 2:00 drill guy ... one of his flaws.

SailingDawg

Everyone SHOULD appreciate what he did for our program. Best ten year run EVER.

#remembertheMaine

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 08:14 PM

Well - both teams are 4-4 coming into the game.

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 08:17 PM
Oh what this day could have been...
Liberty win over Ole Miss to start the day. Miss State road win over Upig to start the evening and then this... could have been a day to remember.

Dawgology
11-06-2021, 08:36 PM
He has that “I’ve taken another job already look”. Bet he announces to the NFL with two weeks

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 08:44 PM
A lot of this game is on Grantham's defense.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 08:48 PM
A lot of this game is on Grantham's defense.
Dan has scored 10 points on SC, lol.

RocketDawg
33-10 now.

PGHBulldogBG
I really wonder if Dan accepted another job

TrapGame
11-06-2021, 08:50 PM
Vandy played SC harder than this.

Lord McBuckethead
11-06-2021, 08:51 PM
Unlike Florida, we are getting better and are competitive.

KOdawg1
11-06-2021, 08:51 PM
Dan is done.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 08:54 PM
Dan is done.

I've seen this "I'm gonna just lie down on my belly and let you have at it" look on his face before...many times, actually.

TrapGame
11-06-2021, 08:55 PM
Does Dan get fired tomorrow or Monday?

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 08:58 PM
First thing in the morning or tonight. Atleast he did us a solid after doing us dirty. UF will go hard after Kiffin and Kiffin will be in the sunshine state. Thanks, CDM!

PGHBulldogBG
11-06-2021, 08:58 PM
Starting next year his contract is 7.6 million per year through 2027

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:00 PM
AND you can bet the moment he?s let go, there will be a larger than expected group of MSU fans calling for his return.

TNDawg35
11-06-2021, 09:02 PM
Kiffin to UF, Mullenz to OM***

BeardoMSU
Predictive look at Dan's post game presser...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyzl8VovQY&ab_channel=linksbardish

BrunswickDawg
Mullen to the Saban Home for Wayward Headcoaches

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 09:03 PM
Kiffin to UF, Mullenz to OM***

I would take that.

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 09:09 PM
First thing in the morning or tonight. Atleast he did us a solid after doing us dirty. UF will go hard after Kiffin and Kiffin will be in the sunshine state. Thanks, CDM!

I don't think they'll fire him after this game, unless they could somehow do it "with cause" - maybe embarrasing the university in press conferences? Don't think so.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:09 PM
Kiffin to UF
Mullins to TCU
OM pays for a firm to hire Lebby 😂

RocketDawg
11-06-2021, 09:10 PM
I really wonder if Dan accepted another job

It's not inconceivable.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 09:10 PM
I don't think they'll fire him after this game, unless they could somehow do it "with cause" - maybe embarrasing the university in press conferences? Don't think so.

UF has money enough to pay his buyout. They?re more worried about losing booster than games- true most places.

drummerdawg
11-06-2021, 09:19 PM

Why are you so scared of Kiffin? OM probably has a losing record this year and last without Corral.

TrapGame
11-06-2021, 09:25 PM
404 total yards on Grantham's D so far.

PGHBulldogBG
11-06-2021, 09:28 PM
Why are you so scared of Kiffin? OM probably has a losing record this year and last without Corral.

I?m more scared of Kiffin leaving and them upgrading. There are a couple really good coaches out there and I don?t want them near certain ones

LC Dawg
11-06-2021, 09:52 PM
Congrats to Coach Beamer. He's always been complimentary to State and Starkville. Great win for his program.

CadaverDawg
11-06-2021, 09:55 PM
Grass ain't always greener, Danno.

He had it made in the shade here. 9 straight bowls, huge contract, fan support, and probably the most job security of any coach in the country. Hell, He was probably headed towards having a damn statue here one day. But in the words of Toby Keith...."How do ya like me now", Don Merlin?

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 09:59 PM

He had it made in the shade here. 9 straight bowls, huge contract, fan support, and probably the most job security of any coach in the country. Hell, He was probably headed towards having a damn statue here one day. But in the words of Toby Keith...."How do ya like me now", Don Merlin?

I don't miss him, honestly. I know we've been in rough waters since he left, but days like today remind me of how stale it had gotten. He's pulling the same shit there as he did here, except his expiration date is getting closer.

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 10:01 PM

Yep and he left a lot of meat on the bone here too. If he hadnt been constantly job hunting in November theres no telling what he could have accomplished.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 10:04 PM

Who says I?m afraid of Kiffin? I have a healthy respect for his offensive play calling ability, but my biggest reason liking to see him leave has to do with recruiting acumen and ability to seemingly manufacture good pr. If you can?t see the immediate positive impact he?s had on OM, then you?re a fool.

CadaverDawg
11-06-2021, 10:28 PM

Kiffin is a pretty damn good coach. They are 7-2 and one of the top teams in the SEC already under him. You can say it's all about Corral if you want, but when they end up getting Spencer Rattler from the portal this off-season (you heard it hear first), they will be in the same spot next year with a chance to compete for the West. So am I "scared" of Kiffin? No. But do I feel like he makes Ole Miss a much more dangerous team than they would be without him? Absolutely.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 10:30 PM
Kiffin is a pretty damn good coach. They are 7-2 and one of the top teams in the SEC already under him. You can say it's all about Corral if you want, but when they end up getting Spencer Rattler from the portal this off-season (you heard it hear first), they will be in the same spot next year with a chance to compete for the West. So am I "scared" of Kiffin? No. But do I feel like he makes Ole Miss a much more dangerous team than they would be without him? Absolutely.

Like button push 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

drummerdawg
11-06-2021, 10:32 PM
Who says I?m afraid of Kiffin? I have a healthy respect for his offensive play calling ability, but my biggest reason liking to see him leave has to do with recruiting acumen and ability to seemingly manufacture good pr. If you can?t see the immediate positive impact he?s had on OM, then you?re a fool.

His play calling? That's one of the biggest problems he has. His on field decision making is what keeps him from being really good. As for recruiting, he's not pulling classes like Freeze was. And you should be used to being out-recruited by them by now. We should be more concerned with what our staff is doing, recruiting wise, rather than worry what they're doing. Because the next coach they hire will recruit well too.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2021, 10:33 PM

Neal and the RG crew have been all over the Spencer Rattler scoop for a couple weeks now. It could definitely happen.

CadaverDawg
11-06-2021, 10:34 PM
Neal and the RG crew have been all over the Spencer Rattler scoop for a couple weeks now. It could definitely happen.

Oh have they? Damn, I thought I may have been the first haha

It's a perfect fit, as bad as it pains me

BayouDawg
11-06-2021, 10:34 PM

Rattler is a locker room cancer but with their luck it would work out perfectly. Any other team would have it blow up in their face but not them.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 10:36 PM
His play calling? That's one of the biggest problems he has. His on field decision making is what keeps him from being really good. As for recruiting, he's not pulling classes like Freeze was. And you should be used to being out-recruited by them by now. We should be more concerned with what our staff is doing, recruiting wise, rather than worry what they're doing. Because the next coach they hire will recruit well too.

He?s considered one of the top offensive schemers in CFB, but you know better. Gotcha. What time is your spot on ESPN?

MBDawg601
11-06-2021, 10:38 PM
Rattler is a locker room cancer but with their luck it would work out perfectly. Any other team would have it blow up in their face but not them.

After seeing rather on the show qb1. I think he is a perfect fit at OM. Very similar to Corral personality wise.

drummerdawg
11-06-2021, 10:41 PM

Oh no, not Spencer Rattler!!!*** The QB OM has now is the best thing they could hope for and it isn't often a program replaces guys like that. Rattler ain't Corral. We'll see. But, I haven't seen anything from Kiffin so far that has me worried.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 10:46 PM
Oh no, not Spencer Rattler!!!*** The QB OM has now is the best thing they could hope for and it isn't often a program replaces guys like that. Rattler ain't Corral. We'll see. But, I haven't seen anything from Kiffin so far that has me worried.

It?s more about what we are seeing so far here that should have you worried. You seem to be the one fixated on OM and Kiffin, projecting your insecurities about them onto us. Tighten up, fella.

CadaverDawg
11-06-2021, 10:53 PM

Ok

CadaverDawg
11-06-2021, 10:54 PM
It?s more about what we are seeing so far here that should have you worried. You seem to be the one fixated on OM and Kiffin, projecting your insecurities about them onto us. Tighten up, fella.

Yes

drummerdawg
11-06-2021, 11:02 PM
He?s considered one of the top offensive schemers in CFB, but you know better. Gotcha. What time is your spot on ESPN?

Yes, the wizard of offense had a masterful game against the mighty Liberty Flames with his 3 points in the whole 2nd half. Their Arkansas game is inflating their ppg average, but take that game out and they're only averaging 25.75 in SEC play while we're averaging 27.3 ppg in conference games. Take out our 45 vs Vandy and we're averaging 23.8. So, rounding up without our best performances, they're averaging 26 ppg and we're at 24 ppg. Everybody complains about our offense while praising theirs. I'm sorry, but if that impresses or scares you then I'm not so sure you won't be living in fear regardless of who their coach is. Is he an upgrade from Luke? Yeah, I'd say so. But, this fear of Kiffin is a little baffling to me.

Dak Holliday
11-06-2021, 11:19 PM
Yes, the wizard of offense had a masterful game against the mighty Liberty Flames with his 3 points in the whole 2nd half. Their Arkansas game is inflating their ppg average, but take that game out and they're only averaging 25.75 in SEC play while we're averaging 27.3 ppg in conference games. Take out our 45 vs Vandy and we're averaging 23.8. So, rounding up without our best performances, they're averaging 26 ppg and we're at 24 ppg. Everybody complains about our offense while praising theirs. I'm sorry, but if that impresses or scares you then I'm not so sure you won't be living in fear regardless of who their coach is. Is he an upgrade from Luke? Yeah, I'd say so. But, this fear of Kiffin is a little baffling to me.

You?re the only one bringing fear into it. You seem fixated on it.
They also have played a majority of their games without a majority of their starters at skill positions and still have a 7-2 record. They phoned in the second half today because the game was already won and they?re riddled with injury. OM has spent this entire year in the top 25 after NCAA penalties, but you think that?s in no way because of Kiffin. We have played in a decade straight of bowl games and are fortunate that we will be continuing the streak. Kiffin?s first year at OM- their first off of sanctions- they beat a top 15 team in the Outback Bowl while we barely beat Tulsa in the Armed Forces Bowl.
What we do has nothing to do with them, but liking the thought of Kiffin leaving doesn?t make us the foolish ones. Just like being happy that Corral will be gone next year.